PineClan {Sign-Up and Discussion}

in Roleplaying

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 21 September 2017 at 2:03 AM

@thebrokenvibe I actually made Nightpaw about a 6 months ago (but never used him) BUT he was made for a prophecy, so if you have one in mind he is welcome to be part of it, if you like I could mail you what’s special about him. (Also will this prophecy include magic or things any mortal cat could in theory do?)

Female
109 posts

tammytamtam • 21 September 2017 at 2:44 AM

PAKARIN
AGE 40
GENDER F
RANK QUEEN
LOOKS A TURKISH ANGORA WITH BLUE EYES
LIVING KIN*
PAST SHE WAS BORN FROM A TURKISH ANGORA NAMED TINRANN AND A RUSSIAN BLUE NAMED RQUNBYZ (PRONOUNCED KRUN BUZ) IN WHICH BOTH DIED SINCE PAKARIN WAS 4 SINCE THEN PAKARIN LIVED WITH A MUNCHKIN NAMED HUNBIT AND A RAGDOLL NAMED HUNKART WHEN SHE WAS 30 HUNBIT AND HUNKART DIED THAN SHE JOINED THE PINECLAN AND THAT DAY THE PREVIOUS PINECLAN QUEEN DIED AND PAKARIN BECAME QUEEN
PERSONALITY EMOTIONLESS REALLY QUIET AROUND OTHERS
MATE/CRUSH BLAZEHEART
OTHER SHES QUIET AROUND OTHERS BUT INSIDE SHES ACTUALLY A NAUGHTY BRAT

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 21 September 2017 at 2:50 AM

@tammytamtam Please refer to the rules and edit accordingly.

@panda9983 Alright, and accepted. It might take a while to update everything though.

@alastrine Not fully sure, if anything it might be something along the lines of how Yellowfang and Goosefeather were supernatural, if the prophecy goes that way.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 21 September 2017 at 3:13 AM

@thebrokenvibe with the least amount of warriors spoilers Nightpaw is like cinderpelt if that's ok... I just realised how much they have in common... he wasn't actually based off her o-o

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 23 September 2017 at 6:01 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Name: Brokenpaw
Age: 14(His apprentice ceremony was held back so he has another 2 moons before he is made warrior)
Looks: A huge black tom with gray eyes and a split ear.
Living Kin(* Only if no living Kin available): Bitterpaw; Shadowpaw; and Tornpaw
Past: Brokenpaw was named by his mother when she was taking the last few breaths when her father betrayed her for another she-cat. Her father died a little after Shadowpaw was apprenticed.
Personality: Proud, loyal, and firm.
Mate/Crush*: None
Other*: Around 10 pounds
Code: Silversong and Stormlight

Name: Bitterpaw
Looks: A silver colored cat with black paws and gray eyes.
Living Kin(* Only if no living Kin available):
Past: Bitterpaw was named by his mother when she was taking the last few breaths when her father betrayed her for another she-cat. Her father died a little after Shadowpaw was
Personality: Observant, ambitious, and a manipulator
Other*: Around 10 pounds
Code: Silversong and Stormlight

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 23 September 2017 at 6:06 PM

@panda9983 Accepted.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 23 September 2017 at 6:12 PM

@panda9983 just curious why was Brokenpaw held back?

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 23 September 2017 at 6:18 PM

@alastrine

Well, I really don't know. But I can always come up with excuses say, they were too small, deaths followed prior to their ceremony, failed the final assessments, and etc.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 23 September 2017 at 6:20 PM

@panda9983 Cool just wondering x3

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 28 September 2017 at 3:53 AM

I have absolutely no self control.

Name: Brooksong
Looks: A silver torbie, Brooksong has strange white patterning. She has blind green eyes. Across her eyes is a long and puffy set of four scars spanning over her eyes.
Living Kin(* Only if no living Kin available): Bone(Sister), Ember(Brother)
Past: Brook was born a rogue just outside Clan territory. She and her two siblings were raised by both their parents and were taught to hunt and fight from a young age. Their parents were later killed by a family of foxes, when the siblings were 8 moons. The three suffered severe injuries from it as a result.
Personality: Brook is very friendly and happy, she is the more kind of her siblings.
Other*: She learned to navigate without sight, as such she has more acute hearing and eventing.
Code: Stone, Boulder

Name: Ember
Looks: A calico tom, Ember has a white chest and legs. He has blue eyes. He is missing a large part of the fur around his neck.
Living Kin(* Only if no living Kin available): Bone(Sister), Brook(Sister)
Past: Much like Brook, although Ember was made mute by the encounter with the foxes.
Personality: Very reserved and quiet. Ember tends to solely be near his siblings for support.
Other*: He tends to use gestures with his tail and ears to communicate.
Code: Stone, Boulder

Name: Bone
Looks: A dilute calico, Bone has very soft fur. She also has a splintered leg, in which the bone quite literally kits from the front of her left front leg. Bone has a deep gash in her right ear, and has heavy scarring across the left half of her face, specifically around her eye socket and muzzle, where it gives off the appearance of her having a permanent snarl . She has one amber eye on her right side, and a closed scar covered left eye.
Living Kin(* Only if no living Kin available): Brook(Sister), Ember(Brother)
Past: Similar to her siblings, Bone was attacked first and most her eye and damaged her face before Stone and Boulder arrived. When escaping the foxes Bone took a fall after climbing a tree, resulting in her breaking her leg, and causing it to fracture and break the skin.
Personality: Very watchful and reserved. She tends to act more soft than she actually is as despite her injury she is still relatively strong.
Other*: She has a permanent limp, and is half blind.
Code: Stone, Boulder.

Name: Cobra
Looks: A rather large black tom with an extremely fluffy neck. He has very long teeth. Cobra has bright green eyes.
Living Kin(* Only if no living Kin available): None
Past: Cobra was born to a small pack of rogues, which shortly after disbanded after multiple disagreements. During one, Cobra's parents were killed orphaning the cat. He since has lived in his own and has taken residence in a PineClan border.
Personality: Very hostile and rude, Cobra looks out for himself first. But that isn't to say he will let an opportunity pass if it will benefit him.
Other*: He's around 10 pounds.
Code: Python, King

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 28 September 2017 at 4:01 AM

Bravo, *claps* jeez how many cats have you made now!

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 28 September 2017 at 6:30 AM

@alastrine Too many. Although in retrospect not as many as I could have made. I think currently I have 15, I could be counting wrong. And probably am. But not too long ago I would use like 20 as a minimum. So I'm getting better.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 28 September 2017 at 6:41 AM

@thebrokenvibe progress is progress! I think I have 8 cats in play right now, I may add more if the opportunity arises so we will see.

Edit:

I have noticed a slight continuity error... Forestfire is Shadowpaw's mentor but because of their age that would mean Forestfire started training him when she was 12 moons old... so um... what now?

Deleted • 13 October 2017 at 11:17 PM

Name: Shadowstorm.
Looks: A pure white cat with a left eye scar with soft blue eyes.
Living Kin: None.
Past: Shadowstorm's mom died when she was 3 and her dad died when she was 4. She never knew how they died. She thinks it was the wolves that killed her. She will never know how they died.
Personality: She hates spiders and wolves. She likes giving to the need, and being kind. If she is mad, she goes crazy like a hurricane or a tornado. She will hunt down the animal that made her mad. Unless it's her friend, clan leader, or clan member. Otherwise she will hunt them down.
Mate/Crush: N/A.
Other: Average and soft. Around 20 pounds.
Code: Sunstorm, Shadowsong.

Female
10 posts

tavik • 17 October 2017 at 8:10 PM

Name: Sandflower
Looks: Sandflower is a small, semi-fluffy she-cat with a glossy sand colored coat and soft orange eyes, she has small pointed ears with a long plumy tail.
Living Kin: None
Past: Sandflower was born and raised in the clan as the only kit to Whisperbreeze and Branchnose, two loyal warriors. unfortunately when she was a little over a few moons her father was killed on the clan's boarder by a passing group of rogues. her mother followed shortly after when Sandflower was around thirteen moons.
Personality: Sandflower is a shy and gentle she-cat with a very sweet temperment. she is patient, kind and very intelligent for her age. she shows love to everyone and enjoys care for her clanmates, especially the Elders.
Mate/Crush: Looking/open
Other: Nope
Code: Whisperbreeze and Branchnose

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 19 October 2017 at 5:53 AM

@tavik Accepted.

@wolfsparkle23 20 pounds is massive for an average cat, and her parent can't use the name Sun, there is a while explanation on the first post.