Nashka (creature suggestion) bone child

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

156 posts

warghost141 • 11 September 2017 at 3:47 AM

hello here is my my creature suggestion the Nashka.

https://lost-demonica.deviantart.com/art/Nashka-creature-suggestion-703889568 link

Discription
The Nashka are mystery when you see one thoughts of mystical times and magic plays through the mind they are shy and tend to hide away from beings within the egg cave world, although shy turn your back on them and they will have you under there dark spell.

The adult form of the Nashka hold a cruel and dark glare through their eyes they tend to be rarely seen upon there sighting they normally appear at dark can be herd chanting casted spells which in every way benefits them self's.

Apperance
The look of a nashka is confusing and really strange they carry a sorceress stone on there head which is of strong value and quite a magic item, there stripes on there face increase by its growing age and determines there ability to which craft.

The skull on the nashka is that of another being as they are really friendly looking without the skull on its face. its also grown a massive ear which as given it a massive advantage to seeking out its enemy.

Thanks for checking out my creature hope you guys enjoy my suggestion.