PineClan {Role-Play Thread}

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 26 September 2017 at 7:57 PM

@thebrokenvibe @panda9983 @alastrine @lyssia
Lavastorm and Finchpaw touched noses as Lavastorm thought proudly. This will be my 1st time as a mentor. I can't let Finchpaw down. Finchpaw purred proudly as Mosswing went to go see Lavastorm. He was sure everything was going to be okay.

Mistfeather went over to Singinghawk. She looked rather concerned. "Is everything alright? Do you think Lavastorm is the wrong mentor?" She watched as Mosswing padded up to Lavastorm.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 26 September 2017 at 9:46 PM

@thebrokenvibe @neko-sama @alastrine @lyssia

All

They cheered Finchpaw's name and then resumed back to their duties.

~~~
What are we learning today," she asked Pidgeonfeather quietly after she was done cheering Finchpaw's name.

~~~
Doepaw bound up to her mentor before asking what should she do.

~~~
Deerpaw walked up to her mentor,asking, "Could I go hunting?"

~~~

Shdowpaw thoughtfully padded up to his mentor. He really wanted do battle training today. "Could I do some battle training?" He asked Forestfire in an eager but calm voice.

~~~

Tornpaw walked up to her mentor, Darkthistle. "What should we do today?" she asked quietly.

~~
Brokenpaw nodded as a way of saying hello to Bitterpaw before he parted ways. He was much closer to him than Tornpaw. "I wish to do some hunting," he requested to his mentor.

~~~

Bitterpaw went up and padded toward his mentor. "Hello, what are we doing today," he asked. Before he waited for his mentor's reply, he continued on, "Some battle training would be good, don't you think. After all, it is very useful," he said leaving out how horrible he was at hunting.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 27 September 2017 at 6:01 AM

@panda9983 @neko-sama @lyssia @alastrine

Blazeheart frowned as the Clan started to break apart after Finchpaw's ceremony. He hadn't recalled dismissing the Clan, and flicked his tail irritably. He stayed on his perch, silent and still save for his tail.

He took note of Singinghawk's reaction to the ceremony and felt a stab of regret at not consulting her. But he was prepared for her scorn of his actions. He needed PineClan to be ready for what would come next.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 27 September 2017 at 5:37 PM

~ Singinghawk ~

Singinghawk’s ears flicked towards Mistfeather’s voice before turning her head “Oh Mistfeather” she said in a matter of fact way. She leapt down from the ledge, landing in front of Mistfeather “No not at all I think we made a good choice with those two, why, would you say otherwise" she finished shifting the question away from her.

~ Forestfire & Nightpaw ~

At the sound of Shadowpaw’s small mew Forestfire shifted her attention from her littermate to her apprentice “I think perhaps we can manage that” she said slightly sarcastically and smiled “I’ll ask Singinghawk if we can go training and if any of your siblings want to join us?” she half stated half asked.
“I’ll just be in the healing den out of your way-“ Nightpaw began try to smoothly remove himself form the conversation
“Oh no you don’t, your not leaving so fast apprentice, if we’re going to train i’ll drag out all the apprentices that need the training.” it was clear she relished in calling her brother an apprentice a little more than she should. Nightpaw gave her a unimpressed glare but said nothing more to protest as his sister wove away through the broken crowd to Singinghawk.

~ Pigeonfeather & Thorncoil ~

Pigeonfeather was staring into space and it took him a moment to locate and focus on his apprentice, he his voice was gentle and deliberate as always as he spoke “Well.. it’s almost time for your assessments.. this means you should be focusing on training your less developed skills.. so I ask you.. what areas do
you need to improve in.”

Thorncoil blinked a little taken aback by Pigeonfeather’s wise word as he stood beside her, this was only momentary as she heard the heavy foot falls of another cat, she turn and seeing Brokenpaw stride toward her.
“I don’t see why not” she mewed having glanced at the pitiful freshkill pile. “I’ll speak to Singinghawk once she is done with Mistfeather and Forestfire."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 28 September 2017 at 3:57 PM

@neko-sama @alastrine @lyssia @panda9983
(I'm going to begin enacting slight parts of the plot and prophecy. Nothing too huge yet, or at least, nothing that will directly affect anyone yet.)

Wolfwind glanced towards her apprentice and nephew as the meeting dispersed. Something should have been done for him at this meeting. He should have already been given his full name.

The fact that he was still struggling weighed heavily on Wolfwind. If she wasn't able to train him right then it most likely was on her.

She shook it off, she made a vow to always help her kin after Silentfall. And she intended to keep that vow. As difficult as it might be for both of them.

She turned towards Nightpaw before walking over, weaving past a few of her Clanmates as she did so.

~~~~~

Silentfall nodded, "We can run a brief assessment of your skills." he added.

~~~~~

"We're going to do a small bit of battle training. And from there it depends on how good your skills are with that." Dawnquill explained as his apprentice walked over.

~~~~~

Crowpaw glanced towards his sister as the meeting dissolved. Ravenpaw seemed to be confused about the whole thing.

He blinked at her, tipping his head to the side as she looked towards him. Ravenpaw flicked her tail dismissively before gesturing to the stone still Blazeheart perched upon the ledge still.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 12 October 2017 at 5:26 PM

~ Singinghawk ~

Mistfeather did not have time to reply as Forestfire and Thorncoil came to her, Singinghawk nodded both agreeing and dismissing them to deal with the morn- midday patrols as much of the day had already slipped away.

Singinghawk glancing up to Blazeheart, she mouthed the words ‘why did the meeting end?” with a slightly puzzled look on her face then paused looking around and mewed “I’ll put together the patrols shall I?” to Blazeheart as she leaped up to a slightly elevated piece of ground near The High Ledge to announce patrols.

“As you all know it’s nearly time for assessments among many of the apprentices so it’s important that they can squeeze in as much practice as they can get, Wolfwind, Forestfire, you will lead a battle training session with any apprentices and mentors willing to join you. Thorncoil & Silentfall, you will each run a hunting patrol, bring your apprentices and choose your party members.” She flicked her tail to dismiss the patrols before scanning the clearing attempting to locate Crowpaw.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 13 October 2017 at 6:27 PM

@alastrine @neko-sama @panda9983 @lyssia

Blazeheart flicked his tail at Singinghawk's question. They would have to discuss things later.

"Before you being apprentice training, we need to speak to the dawn patrol." he said in a low voice, the camp had fallen relatively silent in a sense and he felt off about breaking it. "We also need to discuss our apprentice situation."

~~~~~

Wolfwind headed towards Nightpaw, pausing beside her apprentice. "I think a bit of hunting practice would be ideal for right now." she suggested.

Female
127 posts

alastrine • 27 October 2017 at 11:12 PM

(So sorry I have been offline for a while I lost all internet at my house!)

~ Nightpaw ~

“Yes” Nightpaw hissed under his breath triumphantly, he wouldn’t have to train and be assessed in front of his sister. He knew she was only trying to help him but he didn't need the humiliation that comes on the side. “You ur might wanna get some cat to take you place in joint leading the battle training though.” Nightpaw mew to his mentor.

~ Singinghawk ~

Singinghawk nodded to Blazeheart and motioned to the dawn patrol with her tail to come closer.

~ Forestfire & Thorncoil ~

Forestfire and Thorncoil wove away from Singinghawk giving the dawn patrol space to come to the front. Forestfire made her way toward Wolfwind, where as Thorncoil found a clear piece of ground to sit on a little way behind Tornpaw and Darkthistle. Thorncoil wrapped her tail around her paws and her eyes came to rest upon Tornpaw and a though struck her ’S- she looks almost exactly like me..? were not even related… how?’ She shook out her pelt shaking the thought from her head and bring her attention back to Blazeheart.