(Winter) The Wolflake

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you like the Wolflake?

Female
63 posts

zqerre • 14 September 2017 at 10:30 PM

❤️ Hello! Welcome to my creature suggestion, the Wolflake! ❤️
Link: https://imgur.com/WnhgJoJ
Egg description: The Wolflake egg has a remarkable snowflake in the middle of the egg, and, like other snowflakes, no Wolflake egg EVER has a matching snowflake. Wolflakes eggs have ears, and, because of that, it took many years before they were discovered, because when a Wolflake egg hears you and is scared, it quickly rolls away from that area. Wolflake eggs are therefor hard to come by (and catch).

Creature description: When the Wolflake hatches, it's mother and father take care of them until they are four years old. If the mother and father die, another family member cares for the pup. When they turn four, Wolflakes often go away from their pack and start a family, slowly forming a pack. Wolflake pets can get lonely if they are the only pet around, and prefer to have lots of other animals to play with. In packs, Wolflakes tend to have rankings. When Wolflakes have a fight, the one who wins is higher ranked. So there is mostly the leader, the female leader, the beta leader, and the other wolves and pups. The leaders eat and command the pack first, and the Beta helps the leaders.
Wolflakes hatch with several snowflakes scattered about, but when they get older, most of them fade. A pet Wolflake often will feel as if you are the pack leader, and, like in the wild, Wolflakes have royalty to the end.

It's wolfbased (of course) and, if you don't know yet, I got the name from Wolf and Snowflake. Wolflake.
Cave, CSP, Holidays, I don't care. 😊 It being created is good enough for me.
Thanks everyone for the support for viewing this! It means alot! 😋

Pings (tell me if you don't like me pinging you):
@ethreality
@iris1929178
@neko-sama
@appleblizzard
@wildfire4020