[February - Creature Suggestion] the Folentoo

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
316 posts

sackname • 16 September 2017 at 12:03 PM

Picture: https://plasmapea.deviantart.com/art/Folentoo-704721698?ga_submit_new=10%3A1505561656

You're probably thinking: Creature suggestions for February already?

Well, I was doodling one day and thought this looked pretty cute. Coloring and shading was a lot of fun! What is this based off of? Probably cats and birds. I thought it would fit more with the "Valentines Day" "Pink is a cool color" kind of thing. So, the Folentoo!

I'm not much for descriptions, not my kind of thing! So I'll put down some personality traits:

The Folentoo is really shy. Most of the time, it hides under its wings and tail from anything that moves! The more time you spend with it, the more comfortable it becomes. Folentoo creatures are a purple color when they are young, this is because of how shy they are. The more purple the Folentoo, the more shy it is. When a Folentoo is comfortable and trusts you, it is a brilliant pink color. A Folentoo's fur is silky and shimmers in light, making them an outstanding blanket or pillow.

That's about as much as I can do with that. I do hope this would become a creature and if it doesn't, I'm happy to have created something so adorable ^^