Creature Suggestion: The Kitmas!

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you want one of these for Chistmas? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Male
23 posts

dragonking108 • 17 September 2017 at 11:48 PM

Egg Description: These eggs are common Christmas presents in Arc. Furry, red, and green, these eggs are hard to avoid. No one has ever resisted their festive charm! They are commonly found with Christmas hats on, and their nests resemble Santa's sleigh. They only appear in winter in the coldest of places, such as the East Pole (don't look for them in the west pole. there you may find Holipups, which don't get along well with Kitmie).

Animal Description: These fluffy, festive critters are very playful and often get into trouble. They are quite the handful, but it will be worth it when you receive a thank you gift from Santa himself the next year. They are red and green, have snowflakes in their eyes, and are very, very soft. No one has ever resisted their adorableness, as their hypnotic, color-changing, red and green fur makes you want to snuggle up with them all the time and can cheer up almost anyone! Note: When caring for a Kitmas, take note of the color. Green means it's happy and red means it's mad. A mix of red and green means its expression is neutral.

Thanks to @icesparkle22 for name!

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 19 September 2017 at 6:03 PM

@dragonking108

|| My Reply ||
Hello! I really like this suggestion, but you should include a picture, good creature suggestions always come with pictures. Providing a picture makes it much easier for Eggcave to get an idea of what it should look like. The rainbow theme kinda throws me off, there has already been a whole month for rainbow cats. The Rotehar, Wisoki, and Odraz are all members of the rainbow cat theme, and I think that rainbows don't really fit into a "festive theme." For the name, most creatures don't have special characters in their names (-, >, \, ~, #). I like the names Sleighcat, or Kitsmas for this 😸. Also, providing a name doesn't give enough credit to become a co-creator. Creature suggestions created by two people are usually created when one person does the drawing, the other does the description. A three-people creation usually is when one person does the drawing, another does the egg description, and one does the creature description. Thus, I highly recommend providing a picture, and tweaking it so it fits with the holiday theme. If you need any extra help, just ping me back to this.

Male
23 posts

dragonking108 • 19 September 2017 at 6:10 PM

@icesparkle22 I am using a school chromebook and so I cannot make a picture as all the sites I can think of are blocked. perhaps I can add that to the contest as well. Also, I made an account just recently and did not know some of that. Thanks for the name suggestions! I've actually considered the kitmas name, but I didn't do it because my brother didn't like it. But now that I know others like that idea, I'll go with it. Thanks so much! 😊

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 19 September 2017 at 6:12 PM

@dragonking108

no problem! if you like, i could do a picture collab with you, that would make me a co-creator x3 do you want me to draw a picture?

Male
23 posts

dragonking108 • 19 September 2017 at 6:19 PM

@icesparkle22 Sure! Just read the description again. I changed the appearance a bit. 😊