Seeking old monthlies/CRWs

in Trading & Auctions

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 22 September 2017 at 7:31 AM

Hello, i'm seeking the following creatures. I'd like them in a specific gender/stages (not frozen ofc). I can also accept eggs (not frozen)

Corunis (Child Stage, Female)

Finti (Child Stage, Male)

Irel (Child Stage, Female)

Kampos (Child Stage, Female)

Keras (Child Stage, Male)

Krampus (Teen Stage, Male)

Leafly (Child Stage, Male)

Motjaa (Last Stage, Male)

Pami (Child Stage, Female)

Peeyu (Teen Stage, Female)

Sweesh (Child Stage, Male)

I'll offer EC[don't have much uft atm, but i try šŸ˜Š] / CC / Items / creatures.

Most of the stuff on @katarina2 are uft for this purpose!

I know most of this creatures are old... but pls, they weren't cc creatures so don't ask too much! -.- (i got some of them low than 300cc) I need mine cc for freeze them if they are unfrozen, so don't take advantage

Deleted • 22 September 2017 at 9:04 AM

@tamomo Hi! I have a child girl Pami UFT! šŸ˜Š I would prefer CC as my acc with the CC was "taken over" by a stranger so now I cannot access it. ā€¢uā€¢
Feel free to offer creatures though! šŸ˜Š

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 22 September 2017 at 11:51 AM

@tamomo

I have a Cournis, Irel, Kampos, Keras, Motjaa and Peeyu but I would have to resurrect them all so I'm only interested in trading for CC. I don't know off the top of my head what stage and gender each of them are but I have multiples of all of those creatures and they are most likely still eggs.

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 22 September 2017 at 12:33 PM

@applepoison hmm... if she was frozen i would offer like 200cc, just for the freeze... but right now idk how much they going Ć²-Ć² maybe 50cc

@zx-metalmonster hmmm i would like to get them... but i don't like to overoffer just for resurrect them :c sorry

Male
284 posts

zx-metalmonster • 22 September 2017 at 12:41 PM

@tamomo

I believe some of them are worth more than the 200CC necessary for the resurrection. If you're willing to trade for CC, just tell me how much you believe they are worth without the resurrection taken into account. As long as I don't loose CC in the trade I will take any amount into consideration.

Deleted • 23 September 2017 at 3:55 PM

@tamomo
I have an immortal male Krampus egg that's not frozen. Can you offer an amount of šŸ’µ ? I'm rather hesitant on letting him go.

Deleted • 25 September 2017 at 4:33 AM

@tamomo

Hi there! I have a male Leafly UFT, but it's in adult stage...would you still be interested? Thanks šŸ˜Š

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 28 September 2017 at 12:19 PM

Updated... Needed the stages or the eggs unfrozen. i don't have the intention to pay more than 300cc for one. Cause ppl when buy mine talk about 50,000 ec per old monthlies, and not cc -.-

Female
316 posts

sackname • 28 September 2017 at 1:04 PM

I have a Leafly frozen and is male. Does it match what you seek?