Creature idea- Felis

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
27 posts

espoir • 4 October 2017 at 2:35 PM

I based this critter off my own therapy animal, charlie. Heres an image of him: https://orig00.deviantart.net/3ca4/f/2017/104/d/3/unnamed_by_kittenthekrappyartis-db5t2q4.jpg personality and everything goes to him. It is all based off him.

Creature image:
https://pre00.deviantart.net/0733/th/pre/i/2017/277/8/6/felis_by_kittenthekrappyartis-dbphk6b.png

Egg bio:
The egg of a felis has an oddly soft and silky texture- And a strange, purring sound is coming out of the egg. Everyone has high hopes for their felis egg to hatch.

Creature bio:
Its very rare to find something as loving as a felis. The felis is known for its distinct purring sounds, that it makes when happy. The felis is very friendly and loves to be pet. If you need a therapy animal, get a felis. Only problem is, They are very rare and hard to find, But at least they are sweet. They also get along well with foos.

How i want it to be obtained:
The felis will be avalible on the 25th of december. However, It only has a 10% chance (25% if you want it nerfed) to actually be a felis. The other amount will be a different creature.

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 4 October 2017 at 4:28 PM

@espoir Aw, I love your creature suggestion 😊 I love cats and felis sounds like a very nice creature 😃

but wouldn't it be unfair to the others when they don't get the felis? maybe you get the felis only this year, so it would be nice for the people who are around this Christmas 😊

and maybe let the kitten purr in the egg as well 😃

@avitrenz
@audrey
@icecream

Female
27 posts

espoir • 4 October 2017 at 4:29 PM

Yeah XD but it does say the speices is rare. But i think i can deal with that.

Deleted • 4 October 2017 at 6:46 PM

@espoir

Aw, it's such a cute creature! Feline creatures are interesting 😊 Are you thinking of maybe drawing another stage? I think it would look great with 4 stages 😊

@aspiring
@poptarts
@rainbownya

Female
27 posts

espoir • 6 October 2017 at 12:28 PM

im so happy that my creature is getting praise!

Female
54 posts

skythecreator • 10 October 2017 at 7:53 AM

I cant look at it currently, but it sounds adorable!

Female
27 posts

espoir • 6 August 2019 at 4:55 PM

#Creaturesuggestion
I really want this to make it in!

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 6 August 2019 at 5:57 PM

@espoir Oh, it's adorable! 😊 I like how you have an idea for how it can be obtained... it's a really neat idea! 😱 FELIS!!!!! 😸

Female
27 posts

espoir • 19 August 2019 at 10:55 AM

bump!