Cherryclan Roleplay forum

in Roleplaying

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 14 October 2017 at 6:07 PM

Welcome to Cherryclan! You can find rules and everything else that's not on here in the Sign Ups.

Story:

Long before Firestar was even born, Cherryclan used to live side by side with the other four clans, since it was long ago, no twoleg nests were built anywhere near the five clans home, so their was enough territory for all five, but with so many cats, there was less prey. Since Cherryclan was the clan with the most cats and needed the most prey, the four other clans started a war with Cherryclan, Cherryclan fought back, but they had lost to many cats, and were forced to leave the other four clans, doomed to die off, whether from starvation, or from breakouts in the clan, seperating them until all was left of them were loners, but their leader stood strong, and found a place far away from all four of the clans, where they could thrive and live in peace. Now they're a forgotten clan, no cat knows about them, not even the oldest of elders, and they intend to keep it that way, in fear of them being driven away from their wonderful land.

Allowed to kill:
Roseclaw
Petalkit
Hornetstrike
Badgerspring
Blazeheart
Viperpad
Blizzardpaw
Frostflower
Hailstorm
Cloudsky

Crush Chart:

Nightpaw <> Frostpaw

Mate Chart:

Jayspirit <> Brightspirit
Moonwing <> Unknown
Smokesong <> Applebreeze (deceased)
Cloudsky <> Streamsong (deceased)

Prophecy:
(It's off the top of my head)

Soon is a time of
fear and worry, for all except
six cats that some call weak,
they are strong,
they will rise to
save us all
and they will earn more respect
then that they already had,
you too, young apprentice,
must follow that path,
of great courage,
beware of this dark
and fearful time
you must be strong
and courageous,
to save us all.

I still need two cats for the prophecy, than it will be delivered.

You can find a list of cats here

Female
10 posts

tavik • 16 October 2017 at 1:43 PM

as warm sunlight dappled the Cherryclan camp a tall reddish-brown tom quietly emerged from one of the many dens, his gray orbs narrowing against the harsh light of the sun. once adjusted to the brightness Russetbelly scanned the camp, quickly spotting both the black pelt of Ravenstar and the tortoiseshell pelt of Roseclaw, over hearing their conversation about patrols. muttering under his breath the warrior approached the two she-cats, dipping his head in respect "I could take a hunting patrol out" Russetbelly grunted, looking from his Leader to his Deputy.

Deleted • 16 October 2017 at 8:30 PM

@eggslover
"Got it." Roseclaw replied. She started to think when suddenly a soft paw swiped at her fur. Snowpaw batted at her. "Can I go, please?" Roseclaw looked around the camp. "Sure."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 16 October 2017 at 10:52 PM

@eggslover @wolfboy @tavik @panda9983
(Is there a mentor-apprentice chart? And if you want you can add, Brooksong, Hornetstrike, Badgerspring, Blazeheart, and Viperpad to the kill list.)

Brokenpath stretched as best as she could upon waking up. It had been a rough night for her and her siblings. She had woken often to one of them thrashing in their sleep, and she knew her nightmares often did the same.

She hobbled towards where the leader and deputy were and sat waiting to be given a patrol. Beside her Crowsong, Badgerspring and Hornetstrike joined the slowly gathering group.

~~~~~

Nightpaw, woken as Dawnpaw and Duskpaw left the den, nudged her sister awake. "Come on, let's see if we can't get some training done today." she whispered, as the white molly hauled herself out of her nest, her pale eyes squinting in the partial light.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 18 October 2017 at 12:01 PM

@thebrokenvibe

Yeah, sorry I really don't know why I don't have any mentors for the apprentices. How about this? @wolfboy @panda9983 @tavik Your all good with this?

Dawnpaw <> Badgerspring
Duskpaw <> Bluelily
Darkpaw <> Smokesong
Featherpaw <> Russetbelly
Frostpaw <> Cloudsky
Mistpaw <> Windbreeze
Swiftpaw <> Hornetstrike
Wolfpaw <> Emberflight
Daypaw <> Brightspirit
Nightpaw <> Jayspirit
Snowpaw <> Lilyfeather
Blizzardpaw <> Brokenpath
Frostpaw <> Robinpelt
Icepaw <> Viperpad

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 18 October 2017 at 6:57 PM

@eggslover

I do have one called Frostflower, she was made warrior because she almost died due to injuries. I'm not sure of the backstory, but I suppose she can still be called Frostflower and still be an apprentice.

Snowpaw looked around as sunlight filtered into the den. Warily she walked out and into the shadows of a tree. Blinking, she looked around and spotted Lilyfeather. She poked her with her tail and waved it.
~~~
Blizzardpaw came out and looked around for Brokenpath.
~~~
Frostflower woke up. Although she had been made a warrior, she was still in the learning process. She gave a sad smile as she remembered Stormpaw died to save her, even if she was on the edge of life and close to death.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 19 October 2017 at 1:47 PM

@panda9983

Of course, sorry I didn't catch that before.

Deleted • 21 October 2017 at 11:43 AM

@panda9983
@eggslover
I had made a Frostpaw in my 1st post. The Frostflower is for Panda9983, and Frostpaw is mine ^-^

Jayspirit looked around the camp. Patrols were taking quite a while. Brightspirit came to him and purred. "I'm sure patrols will come soon!" she assured him as they watched their young kits, now apprentices, race around the camp.
Roseclaw padded up to them. "You available for patrol?" she asked Jayspirit. "Sure."

Wolfpaw growled impaitently. When was he going to go on patrol or anything? He picked up a puny piece of prey and ate half.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 21 October 2017 at 1:00 PM

@eggslover Whose part of the prophecy again? Anyways, Can you add Frostflower, Blizzardpaw, Hailstorm, Cloudsky to the kill list? Thanks.
@wolfboy
@tavik
@thebrokenvibe

Snowpaw squinted again. She much preferred the moonhigh patrols. She hoped she wasn't picked for the dawn patrol. Well, in a sense, Lilyfeather.
~~~
Blizzardpaw picked out Brokenpath from a gathering groupd and padded up to her. "What are we doing today," he asked gently. He usually wanted to do a request, but today he was feeling tired.
~~~
Frostflower curiously looked around, although bother by the sun, she wanted to see some of the apprentices train. She was a proficient hunter, but still had to work on battle training.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 21 October 2017 at 4:44 PM

@panda9983 @wolfboy

Brokenpath glanced at her apprentice. "I think today we can get battle training done. I'll check if Emberflight wants to join with Wolfpaw so we can get decent sparring, at the least." she mewed. "For now, wait for me by the camp entrance. I shouldn't be long."

~~~~~

Emberflight left his best watching the camp wearily. He was never one for large crowds. He slunk towards the crowd, stopping when he spotted his apprentice.

He headed towards Wolfpaw, gesturing for the tom to follow him. He noted how his apprentice had eaten before doing any duties that day, and silently made an agreement to punish the tom.

~~~~~

Nightpaw led her sister out of the apprentices den, glancing around for their mentors. She kept an eye on her sister, lightly guiding her as Daypaw adjusted to the light. Nightpaw hated how poorly her sister did during the day, and secretly found her name was more cruel than anything when it was considered in context.

She spotted Jayspirit and Brightspirit a little ways up ahead, and led her sister over towards them.

"What are we going to be doing today?" she asked.

Female
96 posts

eggslover • 24 October 2017 at 11:46 AM

@panda9983 Snowpaw is in the prophecy.

Sagepaw woke up, yawning, she got up and headed to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a plump vole out of the pile, the sky looked gray and the air was wet and clinging to her fur, it was definitely going to rain, maybe not much, but it was still going to be annoying.

Featherpaw woke up because Darkpaw had stretched out one leg and it had poked her eye, it was still fairly early and Darkpaw was still sound asleep, she was careful to get out of the nest she shared with Darkpaw, since he was obviously having a wonderful sleep she didn't want to wake him. She went out to the fresh-kill pile and ran into Sagepaw. "Hey Sagepaw! Darkpaw's still asleep, do you wanna share some prey?" She asked.

Darkpaw was awake, although he knew Featherpaw thought he wasn't, he always liked to let her think she hadn't awaken him, so he waited until it seemed like a good time to get up, then went out to grab a small mouse and eat, since he couldn't see Featherpaw or Sagepaw, he figured they had already went to work on training and such. After he finished his prey, he sneaked in a visit to Sagepaw before he started training with Smokesong. "Hey Sagepaw, I just wanted to say hi."

@wolfboy
Lilyfeather stretched just out of the warriors den, she went over to Roseclaw. "Am I on any patrols?"

Robinpelt was still asleep and kept coughing badly in her sleep.

@wolfboy
Softpelt woke up from the sound of Robinpelt coughing in her sleep, she woke up to sounds a lot easier than most cats since she had better hearing than most, she realized with fright that it could be greencough, she quickly went to the medicine den, the air outside was wet and sticking to her fur, a sure sign of rain. She quickly scented that Both medicine cats were there, she called out to Finchfeather.
"Finchfeather! Come quickly! Robinpelt is coughing!" She could smell a strong scent of catmint, she was glad, if this was greencough, they would need it.

When Softpelt came in and told Sagepaw and Finchfeather about Robinpelt shegave a nervous glance to him.

Deleted • 26 October 2017 at 7:58 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Wolfpaw yawned. "So what's on training today?" He sniffed the air carefully. Some mice, by it. "There's some mice." he suggested.

Jayspirit glanced at Brightspirit. "Lets go hunting!" Brightspirit beckoned for the apprentices to come with them. "What do you smell?" They both asked and then they instinctivly giggled.