The New Clan {Sign-ups and Discussion} ~Closed~

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 28 November 2017 at 6:35 PM

Edit: The roleplay has been shut down, as well as any others I have created! My friend's account was deleted, so it's been hard for me to concentrate on roleplays anymore. I will create more in the future (just for the fun of it, probably), but all that I have created before this (including this) is now shut down until further notice. If my friend returns with a new account, some of the roleplays may be reopened, it depends.

~Lore~

Long ago, four cats from each of the Clans around lake territory began to form their own Clan; a sixth Clan. But once their numbers grew, they were driven out of their territory by the other Clans with hardly any survivors. After many seasons of traveling, they found a forest where no wild cat had roamed, and claimed it for their own. This is where they currently live, and the Clan is named EmberClan. Now the Clan is being reformed, busy recruiting new members for the cause.

~Rules~

1. No killing without permission unless it is also your character.
2. No godmoding or powerplaying. Ex. of godmoding: Suddenly the Dark Forest descended from the sky to attack. (For catastrophic events, the whole of the Clan has to agree with the plot.) Ex. of powerplaying: Though many scars along her neck, chest, stomach, and head, she was still alive, even though she was bleeding heavily.
3. Try to keep it realistic, please. Ex. of what should NOT happen: Suddenly a giant raged on the forest, stomping down trees.
4. Do not include too much information on romance, as it states in the Egg Cave rules.
5. Follow the Egg Cave rules.
6. At least try to use correct grammar. Mine might not be perfect, but at least I try.
7. You may create a rogue group, but it may only have up to seven cats within it.
8. I discourage creating actual Warriors characters.
9. You may only create up to eighteen characters.
10. Cats only; no hybrids between completely different species. Ex: He is a wolf-cat.
11. Names including Star, Solar, etc. are invalid names, save for leaders.
12. Do not create loner kits unless they are living with their parents or three moons or older.
13. Mild powers are allowed such as Yellowfang's power, a mostly toned down version of Jayfeather's power, etc., but there must be a side effect.

~Clan code~
Always respect your other Clanmates.
Even if a kit is not from EmberClan, it must be attended to if it is injured or lost.
Welcome new members. We are here to advance and live as a Clan, not to make others feel insecure.
You may only mate with members inside of the Clan.
If there is an intruder, question them immediately. If they are unaware of the Clan territory, inform them. If they are aware, challenge them. If they still refuse to leave, attack by all means necessary. If they are aware and ask to join, introduce them to the Clan.
Obey the leader at all times.
Always put your Clan first before all.
If a deputy dies, leaves, or retires, a new deputy must be appointed within two days.
New warriors must sit a full night in vigil.
Medicine Cats may not mate or have kits.

Note: In the form, "Using" means if you are currently roleplaying as that character. If not, I will still accept it, but it doesn't count as a character until you start roleplaying as it. I will be keeping notes of how many characters each player has to assure they stay within the limit.

Another note: A theme song may occasionally cuss, but don't make theme songs too violent in case someone decides they are interested in that song.

Last note: To see the valid names for Clan cats, go to https://eggcave.com/egg/2142193 (It took me three hours to type that so please respect it.)

~Form~
Name:
Clan:
Kin: (Optional)
Crush/Mate: (Optional, and if you are adding this, please specify.)
Kits: (Optional)
Appearance:
Personality:
Past:
Theme song: (Optional)
Using:
Anything unrelated to these topics:

~Allegiances~

Rogues & Loners
Whiskers (She-kit, controlled by @fluffy_birdy_flower)
Skull (tom-kit, controlled by @fluffy_birdy_flower)
Heart (she-kit, controlled by @fluffy_birdy_flower)
Turnip (Unknown gender, controlled by @fluffy_birdy_flower)

Kittypets
Belle (She-kit, controlled by @animalliterature)
Jake (Tom-kit, controlled by @animalliterature)
Angel (she-kit, controlled by @animalliterature)

Ember Clan

Leader
Emberstar (she-cat)

Deputy
Open

Medicine cat
Ivyshard (she-cat)

Medicine cat apprentice
Open

Warriors
Open

Apprentices
Open

Queens
Brightflower (she-cat, controlled by @animalliterature)

Kits
Ferretkit (tom-kit, controlled by @animalliterature)

~My Forms~

Name: Emberstar
Clan: EmberClan
Kin: Ivyshard (sister, living)
Crush/Mate: Shadewing (deceased mate, former EmberClan deputy)
Kits: None
Appearance: An orange tabby, light brown stripes down back of head to hind paws and bright, amber eyes. Many small scars on chest and a large scar on her left shoulder.
Personality: Empathetic and generous, though can get snappy. Sharp attitude, and a sarcastic form of humor.
Past: Emberkit peeked out of the nursery and yawned. She padded out swiftly and stared up admiringly at the highledge. ``I'm gonna become an apprentice today!`` she squealed, jumping up and down. Her mother slipped out from the nursery and smiled sleepily. ``Emberkit, come back inside. The sun hasn't even risen.`` she mewed. ``Aww...`` Emberkit trotted back over to the nursery and curled up beside her mother. The time passed and Emberpaw was now ready to become a warrior. After her ceremony, the newly named Emberheart sat vigil for a full night. After a quick nap, she was enthusiastic once again. She later was punished many times for leaving on patrols alone and without informing a Clanmate. Finally she was banished, and met with three other cats soon. Together they formed a Clan, but once it grew too large, the Clan was forced out of lake territory and their numbers dropped severely in a battle to stay. Emberheart, now named Emberstar, the new leader of EmberClan, left with her mate and a few other cats, which all but her and the medicine cat, also her sister, Ivyshard. They finally decided to settle in a forest where no cat had claimed territory, and that's where they are currently, reforming their beloved Clan.
Theme song: None
Using: Yes
Anything unrelated to these topics: Nope.

Name: Ivyshard
Kin: Emberstar (sister, living)
Crush/Mate: None
Appearance: A mix between a white calico and an orange tortoiseshell, completely white on left side and a tinted orange on right side. Her paws are a dark brown, and she has multiple scars on her tail, chest, and muzzle, also a nicked left ear. She has a green eye on her right side and a white eye on her right side.
Personality: Sharp, witty, and unpredictable. Very humorous in a sarcastic way, and many cats have had respect for her.
Past: Ivypaw watched carefully as her mentor sorted out the herbs while explaining to her what they are and what they do. She carefully slipped out of the medicine den while her back was turned and raced out of camp. She searched until sunhigh for her sister, and eventually found her having a deep conversation with three other cats. She asked what was going on, and Emberheart turned to her and blinked. ``Ivypaw! I'm going to be the leader of a new Clan!`` Ivypaw blinked, thinking of a way to respond. ``That's---that's great, Emberheart. It's going to be called EmberClan, right?`` Emberheart nodded. ``Yep! And we'll need a medicine cat. Do you want to join?`` Ivypaw thought for a moment, then finally answered. ``Of course.`` Emberheart gasped. ``Great! We can go to the Moonpool tomorrow!`` Ivypaw nodded. ``Sounds great.`` But only a few days after they went to the Moonpool, EmberClan was attacked by the Clans and driven out with few survivors. They have now settled in a forest, Ivyshard and Emberstar the last survivors as they renewed their beloved Clan.
Theme song: None
Anything unrelated to these topics: She is blind on her right side.

Name: Belle
Clan: None
Kin: Angel (sister, living)
Crush/Mate: Jake (Living crush)
Appearance: A pure silver she-kit with shining light blue eyes, a red-and-green striped collar with a small bow and a bell attached to it.
Personality: Elegant and flexible, very respectful, though when angered has a "rage mode."
Past: ???
Theme song: Pretty Girl
Anything unrelated to these topics: She has a sort of physic connection with Angel (much like Squirrelflight and Leafpool's power), where they can feel each other's pain and can interact with each other from far distances.

Name: Angel
Kin: Belle (sister, living)
Appearance: Pure white, light blue eyes, and a blue collar.
Personality: Empathetic and sympathetic, very kind and understanding.
Theme song: Monsters
Anything unrelated to these topics: She has a sort of physic connection with Belle (much like Leafpool and Squirrelflight's power), where they can feel each other's pains and can interact with each other even from far distances.

Name: Jake
Kin: ???
Crush/Mate: Angel (Living crush)
Appearance: A fire-like orange with darker orange stripes down legs and along face. He has amber eyes and a red collar.
Personality: Brave and empathetic, though can be stubborn at times.
Theme song: Talk to Me

Name: Brightflower
Kin: Ferretkit (son, living)
Crush/Mate: Unknown
Kits: Ferretkit (son, living)
Appearance: A creamy colored calico dappled with bright orange and a light gray. She has dark blue eyes and a scar running down her right foreleg.
Personality: Protective and kind.
Past: Petal narrowed her eyes at Emberstar. ``Excuse me?`` Emberstar's tail tip twitched and she answered, ``Well?`` Petal drew in a breath and glanced at her stomach. Her kits were due any moment now, and she couldn't risk the possibilities. ``Yes... I'll join your... "Clan."`` she finally responded. Emberstar smiled warmly. ``Great! I'll make the nursery tonight.`` Petal nodded as Emberstar continued, ``And once the nursery is built, I'll start a naming ceremony.``
Theme song: ???
Anything unrelated to these topics: She will not be mentioned much in the roleplay, as I was not interested in her very much, I just needed a queen for the Clan and as a mother to a character.

Name: Ferretkit
Kin: Brightflower (mother, living)
Appearance: He has dark brown shoulders, paws, legs, tail, chest, and back. His stomach is a lighter brown (sort of a creamy color, like his mother's but slightly different), and his muzzle and ears are a pale white color. He has blackish eyes with hints of amber.
Theme song: ???
Using: yes

Deleted • 28 November 2017 at 7:22 PM

Name:Whiskers
Clan:None
Kin:..none
Crush/mate:Skull
Appearance:White With gray paws and a black tai
Kits:None (im young)
Personality😋rotective (not to much) , kind ,and Friendly
Past: Abandoned at a young age but took care of from other cats past away. Cats forgot me soon (The cats as loners). So they didn't take care of me at 3. I found friends , Skull, Heart , And Turnip.We take care of eachother.
Theme song:???
Anything unrelated to these topics: none

Clan:None
Kin: (none)
Kits:None
Appearance: White. Black paws tail and ears
Personality: Kind , Protective, Brave
Past:???
Theme song: none
Using:Yes
Anything unrelated to these topics:

Clan:???
Kin:???
Crush/mate:???
Kits:???
Appearance:Brown with A curly tail paws and ears
Personality: Shy (Near people who doesn't know), Kind (Near everyone) , Sensitive (Like always) And Gentle
Past:??
Theme song: Heroes
Anything unrelated to these topics

Clan:???
Kin:??
Crush/Mate:???
Kits:???
Appearance:Black. With cream colored paws tails and ears
Personality:Smart ,Kind , Weak , Protective (ish)
Past:Abandoned from every family or ran away
Theme song:???
Using:Yes
Any unrelated to these topics

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 8:55 AM

@fluffy_birdy_flower Accepted!

The roleplay has now started, but, as it states in the name of this, this will always be open, so be sure to sign up whenever you want! 😸

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 8:52 PM

Sorry, but if you looked at the edit in the main post, the roleplay has shut down. I'm sorry to waste your time.

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 8:59 PM

It's fine. If it re opens I'd be happy to edit the post

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 9:03 PM

I probably won't re-open it, but if I do I'll probably make a different post.

You're free to re-open it if you want to.