The New Clan ~Roleplay Area~

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 3:33 PM

Make sure to check out the sign-ups and discussion for all the information! 😸

Also, a special shout-out to @fluffy_birdy_flower, my friend and the first to sign-up! (other than me heh.)

Hope you have a great time roleplaying in this new world of our's, fluffy_birdy_flower.

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 3:39 PM

-Whiskers jumped in mud- ``CMON Skull!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 3:56 PM

Belle sat and watched the kit from a distance, her tail tip twitching as Angel leaped on top of the fence to perch beside her.

``What are you doing? I thought you wanted to play hide-and-seek with me and Jake?``

``Oh, right! I still do---but... I haven't seen that kit around before? Do you wonder who she is?`` Belle pointed with her tail towards a kit not too far away that jumped into a large mud puddle. Angel cocked her head to the side and replied,

``Yeah... and she doesn't seem very well-fed. Where's her housefolk?`` Belle shrugged.

``If I knew, I would tell you, trust me.``

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 4:01 PM

-Skull came over and leaped on her-

-Heart looked near somewhere and saw other kits- ``Um.. there are some kits over there we---``

``Lets go over there!!!`` -Said skull-

``Your sure..` ` -Said turnip-

``IM SURE!`` -yelled skull as he walked over there while the others followed-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 4:09 PM

Angel screeched in surprise when she saw the kits trotting towards them; she had turned her head to lick her shoulder briefly. She leaped backwards and landed on Jake, who had come over to ask what they were doing. He let out a yowl, and Belle stared wide-eyed.

Eventually all of them began to laugh nonstop, forgetting completely about the other kits padding over to them.

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 4:12 PM

``We should of thought this through..`` -she stopped walking -

``Nah`` -skull said-

-Turnip grabbed heart and dragged her by the tail lightly-

``Er..``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 4:18 PM

The three kits turned to the other four and Belle helped Jake and Angel scramble back onto the fence. ``Hi.`` Angel greeted them. Jake and Belle said nothing. Belle held a respectable posture while Jake added,

``I've never seen you around here. Are you one of those wild cats that started this... um... what was it called again?``

``Uhh... AmberClan?`` Belle said.

``Yeah, AmberClan. Sounds about right. Are you in AmberClan?`` Jake turned back to the other kits.

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 4:21 PM

``No`` -skull said-

``....```

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 4:23 PM

Angel's ear flicked. ``Where are your housefolk, then?`` she asked politely.

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 4:30 PM

``House folks? we dont have none!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 4:34 PM

Angel looked shocked. ``Then how do you survive?`` Jake flicked his tail against her ear.

``They're probably like AmberClan, Angel.`` he said, as if it was obvious. Beside Angel Belle giggled and Angel rolled her eyes.

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 4:37 PM

Skull: `` We're not AMBER CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!`` -skull yelled-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 4:40 PM

Jake hissed in annoyance and lashed out at his ear with a single paw. Angel and Belle gasped and exclaimed at the same time, ``Jake!`` Jake grumbled something and leaped off the fence, stalking off.

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 4:46 PM

-turnip threw heart on skull- ``Eh``

``Really..``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 4:50 PM

Weaselkit raced past the trees and bumped into the fence. He stumbled backwards and glanced around in confusion. He shrank away from the other kits he saw. ``Who...?``

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 4:51 PM

``Hi we're Heart ,turnip, skull , and whiskers.`` -said turnip-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 4:53 PM

``Y-you're loners?`` he stood up and puffed out his chest. ``My mother used to be a loner!``

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 4:53 PM

``Yes we are!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 4:55 PM

``Cool! And you two---`` he stopped abruptly as he saw the shiny bell on Belle's collar and the little name-tag on Angel's collar. ``You're kittypets?``

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 4:56 PM

```....```

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 4:57 PM

Belle narrowed her eyes and Angel glanced at him confusedly. ``Kittypets? What are those?``

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 4:58 PM

``....``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 7:03 PM

``Um... well... they're house cats...`` Ferretkit shuffled his paws on the ground awkwardly.

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 7:10 PM

-heart randomly fainted on skull-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 7:15 PM

Angel immediately reacted by leaping down from the fence and rushing over to the loner she-kit. ``Belle!`` she hissed through her teeth. Belle flinched. She had never seen her sister act like this. ``Get me a blanket from inside! We need to keep her warm!`` Belle nodded and bounded off. Ferretkit dug his claws in the ground.

``Should I do something?`` he wondered aloud.

``Yes.`` Angel replied promptly. ``Go with Belle and you grab a blanket, too. And don't worry about our housefolk. They're out of the house right now.`` Ferretkit nodded in response and scrambled over the fence after Belle.

Deleted • 29 November 2017 at 7:18 PM

Skull turnip and whiskers: ``Umm...``

``should we tell them``

``Nah they'll figure out ``

-they looked at the others and heart-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 29 November 2017 at 7:24 PM

Belle came back over the fence, Ferretkit scrambling down it just behind her. They dropped two fuzzy blankets in front of Angel and she hooked one by the claw, tucking it over Heart neatly. She then grabbed the other one and wrapped it around the rest of the body that was not covered, but made sure that her face was not covered, either.

Deleted • 30 November 2017 at 3:36 PM

``...``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 30 November 2017 at 3:37 PM

Ferretkit flinched and his tail drooped as he heard his mother calling for him. He sighed and said goodbye to the others, casting a long, admiring glance at Belle and Angel before bounding away.

Deleted • 30 November 2017 at 3:40 PM

``..``