I need a Tine...

in Trading & Auctions

2,591 posts

celeste • 20 September 2011 at 5:12 AM

It's like everybody else has one... ☹️ Man, they tell me not to give up on my dreamy little Tine... but its no use... Well, since I AM sorta desperate... I guess I can offer most of my CC creatures... maybe even my beautiful Balrog if that's what it takes... even Fatima and SpearHeart if that will make you happy... just for a Tine. Is anybody willing to trade? if so, we'll discuss terms and such, and I'll see if what you want from my cove. No Onnies (unless you are somebody @smilies will not yell at... and offer a Shaibun, Sheap and maybe Florn/Foo along with it 😋) are going, though. Well, I guess, just tell me what you guys want, and I guess I'll get creatures for you that you want 😊 I MAY trade creatures with quotes in their descriptions... but they are WAY too dreamy... ❤️ And AerialFlight will never, ever be going away from me! And now, thinking, Aphotic may be going for the RIGHT price... provided you don't ask for too much more after that. And I'm a Turtux collector (sorta)

2,403 posts

evolutary • 20 September 2011 at 5:33 AM

Not everyone has one. 😊 Bump! Good luck!~

Deleted • 20 September 2011 at 5:34 AM

@celeste Lol, I keep telling you I won't yell at myself 😃
*HEADDESK*

2,591 posts

celeste • 20 September 2011 at 7:42 AM

@smilies
But I respect you.. O_o And I don't want to be yelled at... again...

1,655 posts

chatial • 20 September 2011 at 9:06 AM

@celeste
Best of luck❤️
Just saying, a first stage Tine and an Onny are about the same worth...

221 posts

annapashmina • 20 September 2011 at 10:43 AM

@celeste don't lose hope 😱 It'll come at the right time... trust me 😃 I never expected my Andromeda and my Beaux at all ❤️333

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 20 September 2011 at 11:51 AM

Dont give up, I got my tine yesterday, I had been searching since I came back(march)

If u want to know what I traded for her, so u know what people may trade for theirs just ask

But DON'T give up

9,386 posts

smilies • 20 September 2011 at 1:41 PM

@Celeste I never yell ☹️ I just get annoyed X)

2,591 posts

celeste • 21 September 2011 at 1:45 AM

@maineen
I have heard that you traded 15 CCs and some help from other users. But what exactly?

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 21 September 2011 at 1:47 AM

Bump~

I'm somebody @smilies would not yell at~ 8D
Because where is Planetary now? T-T Jk. 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 September 2011 at 1:49 AM

@Trish ☹️ I'm LOANING him 😸

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 21 September 2011 at 1:50 AM

@smilies PSH. Depends when you get a new Tenalp. ;3

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 September 2011 at 1:51 AM

@Trish Or any alien

2,591 posts

celeste • 21 September 2011 at 1:55 AM

Since when was this a discussion thread? XD I thought this was a thread to contemplate about my almost broken heart (but I fixed it best as I could with yandere power 8D)

Female
2,595 posts

maineen • 21 September 2011 at 2:08 AM

@celeste I traded 15cc's for my tine

Berr
3 nyms
Frozen guinstar
Corsal
Effa
Ribbert
Luvlei
Snolo
2 balrogs
Raskoon
Sheap
And a Rhine

Female
257 posts

lunarstarz • 21 September 2011 at 2:11 AM

Tines are that rare...

I highly doubt this but I wish I could give @Celeste a tine

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 21 September 2011 at 2:25 AM

@celeste I am trying to get a tine too D: Its gonna be so hard ☹️ but @chatial says I will get one someday 😃 probably not but EH! and by the way *pokes wall* ? you alive probably not.

221 posts

annapashmina • 21 September 2011 at 2:28 AM

@maineen *speechless* WOW... I can't afford to offer that much! 😱 😱 😱

2,591 posts

celeste • 21 September 2011 at 5:43 AM

@annapashmina
Well, my cove is worth that amount O_o Sorry, hands OFF my Aphotic! >:-(

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 21 September 2011 at 5:58 AM

@celeste

You'll get one eventually, just keep an eye on the trade center and (unfortunately) quitting users. I'd have traded you one if I still had extras, but the two I have left are special to me...

2,591 posts

celeste • 21 September 2011 at 6:00 AM

@dionaea
Hm? Who's going to be quitting fairly soon, non?

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 21 September 2011 at 6:02 AM

I don't know of anyone currently, but during school time there are always people getting overwhelmed and deciding to quit, so it's best to keep an eye on the forums and TC.

2,591 posts

celeste • 21 September 2011 at 6:04 AM

@dionaea
Hm.. okie dokie... I'll see... as my offers keep getting rejected and such DX

221 posts

annapashmina • 21 September 2011 at 6:40 AM

@celeste @dionaea was right... just keep on stalking the TC (my tine)... and me... I just randomly look at people's profiles and send them a PM to ask if that is for trade along of what i can offer with it (that's how I got majority of my mos 😱)...

another one that i use is that I just randomly search a 3-letter named creature in the search box and you'll see different and very rare critters 😱 *like my onny 😋* sometimes there are users which were active and gets online regularly but doesn't talk too much in the forums or doesn't like to mingle that much 😱 all you have to do is send them a PM and ask nicely 😱

this may take A LOT of time and often, you'll be rejected... but hey... it's all worth it! 😃 😃 😃

2,591 posts

celeste • 21 September 2011 at 8:01 AM

@annapashmina
So it takes a lot of stalking? *takes out stalker-tron* I'm ready! XD

221 posts

annapashmina • 21 September 2011 at 8:16 AM

@celeste well.. uhm... yeah 😋

btw... and when you do see someone who has one... remember to PM them not to post into their walls because as much as possible... you may want to set things in private. It'll prevent other users to bug in and beat your offer 😱 and when trading... make sure you'll be the one to do the lot (esp. if its super rare) 😱

Also, PMing them will prevent other users to flood their walls 😊

2,591 posts

celeste • 21 September 2011 at 8:28 AM

@annapashmina
*writes this down*
So:
-Privacy
-Prevention of other offers
-Make lot yourself

Right?

221 posts

annapashmina • 21 September 2011 at 8:45 AM

@celeste LOL 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

RIGHT!! 😃 😃 😃 😃

well... that's what I did... so I guess I already revealed my secret 😋

>oohh... as an addition... remember to read their walls and the critter's profile... because you'll be expecting that most of their profiles are nft... so don't forget to put into your message that you have read their profiles clearly and was just trying to know if it is still nft bec. you're looking for one.. make your note friendly and not stiff bec. remember you just popped out of nowhere 😋

>make sure to check if they have any wishlist and see if you have anything that you can provide

>people might get annoyed or angry at you... expect that. Just say thank you for them for responding 😊

>lastly, even if you find the 'one' but the critter that is being asked for is waaaayyyyy toooo much for you to offer (e.g. your balrog) then don't force yourself to offer it bec you'll just end up sad. you can try to look for the same critter at the TC to complete the trade if you want... but if that's not the case... forget it and move on 😱 you'll find another person willing to trade 😊

3,562 posts

cafe • 21 September 2011 at 8:49 AM

I feel a little guilty that I have two xD

Male
2,935 posts

miomar • 21 September 2011 at 9:33 AM

I had eigt once but six died when i couldn't come online ='^(