Illness~RP

in Roleplaying

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 20 September 2011 at 2:36 PM

This is a private serious RP only!

A disease has struck! No body knows where it came from. It turns your eyes red and your skin yellowish. Many have died. Many have suffered. It feeds false information to your brains showing your loved ones doing bad things. It claws at your throat playing with your breathing. It ends after two days at the end of which you feel like your drowning. They call it The Red Death.
Tales are told of there being a cure somewhere far away. But it is a long journey with many dangers along the way. Are you up to the challenge?

Rules:
1. This is a serious role-play ONLY! Poats must be longer than two sentences long.
2. Maximum of two characters
3. No swearing or god-modding
4. This is also a private RP. PM me if you want to join.
5. Try to stick with this RP please!

Please post so I can continue!

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 September 2011 at 2:37 PM

~

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 20 September 2011 at 2:51 PM

Thanks!

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Healer/Fighter:

My two:
Name: Sarah
Looks: Long wavy blonde hair, cold green eyes and long eyelashes. She always keeps a knife at her belt. Always wearing a T-shirt and jeans.
Personality: Grumpy but hard working.
Healer/Fighter: Fighter (Leader)

Name: Crystal
Looks: Flowing brown hair just above her elbows and soft kind brown eyes. She wears a cute T-shirt and a long skirt.
Personality: Kind and loving but vulnerable.
Hearler/Fighter: Hearler (Leader)

3,490 posts

skylark • 20 September 2011 at 3:15 PM

Name: Aibileen(Aibee)
Looks: Aibee has black hair, dark skin. She's quite skinny, but she has strong arms and legs. Aibileen is always wearing some faded blue jeans and graphic t-shirts.
Personality: Moody. Loyal when good friends, very mean when enemies. Really hates being chased, though it makes her run faster. IQ around 105, average. Not stupid, but not brainy either.
Other: She's deaf, but not mute and can read people's lips really well. Aibee also has a pet chickadee bird named Indy.
Healer/Fighter: Healer

Deleted • 12 October 2011 at 4:54 PM

Am I aloud to join?

Female
4,171 posts

qwaszx • 12 October 2011 at 4:58 PM

dDid you read the rules? PM me to join 😉

Deleted • 12 October 2011 at 5:02 PM

Character #1

Name: Roshon
Looks: chestnut brown hair with emerald green eyes.5'7.muscular and usually wears a plan white shirt and ripped blue jeans.
Personality: keeps to himself since both his parents and little brother and sister died from Red Death.
Healer/Fighter: Healer

Character #2

Name: Raven
Looks: long long straight black hair that falls a little below her knee (she puts it in a triple pony tail sometimes) with deep sea blue eyes.5'4.hour-glass shape and usually wears a dark purple tank top with short short shorts.
Personality: friendly,gentle,kind or dangerous,deadly,fierce
Healer/Fighter: Fighter