Dragons of Sorona {Sign-ups and Discussion} ~Always Open!~

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 4:22 PM

@wolfkit The person who the ScorchClan position was reserved for went inactive on Tuesday. Tomorrow she'll sign-up, I think.

If she doesn't by Friday then someone else can take her spot as the prophecy's ScorchClan position.

Deleted • 4 January 2018 at 4:39 PM

@animaliterature than can purganth be a training whelp

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 4:47 PM

@hooterlee A healer's training whelp or just a training whelp?

Deleted • 4 January 2018 at 6:46 PM

@animalliterature a healers training whelp

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 6 January 2018 at 10:14 AM

@hooterlee Mhm.

Deleted • 7 January 2018 at 11:53 AM

ok 😊

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 8 January 2018 at 10:47 AM

@animalliterature are you going to make a separate role play topic?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 10:56 AM

Yeah

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 8 January 2018 at 5:47 PM

@animalliterature Is it ok if I join later?
And what positions are available?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 6:08 PM

@totallynotjoey Yes, you can join at any time, and there's a position open in the prophecy, but no-one has taken it yet. {It used to be reserved, but the person it was reserved for doesn't have the time to sign-up, usually, and I didn't want to put her needs in front of everyone else's for too long.}

There's a section in the main post that lists positions, if that's what you meant by "positions." While hunters, guards, whelps, eggs, wymerlings, training whelps, & queens are limitless, anything else can only have one of each.

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 8 January 2018 at 6:46 PM

Okay! @animalliterature here's my character!

Name: Firescale
Clan: Scorchclan
Kin:???
Crush/mate: none
Whelps: none
Appearance: Her legs, stomach and chest are all a bright yellow with a red glow, while the rest of her body is a bluish purple.
Scars/disabilities: She has a scar across her left eye, and cannot see out of it very well, but the eyesight in her right one is sharp, so it makes up for this.
Personality: She is quiet but not shy. Very little sense of humor. She is aloof, not confiding in anyone but herself usually (although she does in Flameclaw sometimes), trusting very few, but she is a good leader.
Past: Her past is mostly unknown to her. Before Flameclaw helped her figure out she was of the scorchclan, all she remembers is a blurry picture of another dragon, enraged and yelling at her, and slashing across her eye, giving her the scar she has today. Once in a while something will trigger a memory of her past and she will go into a daze as she recalls past events.
Anything special: Unknown thus far

Sorry it took me so long to sign up! And sorry if there are any typos, I tried to hurry.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 8 January 2018 at 6:50 PM

WHY ARE THE SCARS ALWAYS ON THE LEFT SIDE?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 7:00 PM

The question everyone asks.

Edit: I'm sorry, but deputy was already taken for ScorchClan. You could be a guard or hunter still, and I'll make sure to fill in the spot for you, since it was supposed to be reserved anyways.

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 8 January 2018 at 8:15 PM

@animalliterature that's okay. What does each do in detail?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 8:18 PM

Hunters hunt for the Clan, guards guard the Clan, queens are mothers, whelps are kiddos, wymerlings are hatchlings, eggs are eggs, etc. So that's what they do. Whelps do basically anything to entertain themselves, wymerlings be wymerlings, and eggs be eggs, while queens mother then, hunters hunt, and guards guard. Yep.

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 8 January 2018 at 8:28 PM

@animalliterature lol. I think I'll be a hunter!

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 8 January 2018 at 8:30 PM

Okie then. Just lost an auction on a rare creature because someone bid at the last second. Sucks, but it doesn't matter. Sooo I'll add you to the prophecy, then.

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 8 January 2018 at 8:46 PM

Thanks! And I'm sorry about the rare creature!

Ugh! I created a whelp and forgot to hit send, so now I have to re-do it all!

Name: Ember
Kin: Her family abandoned her
Crush/mate: Blaze
Appearance: She is a powerful red with golden scales on her stomach and chest
Scars/disabilities: none
Personality: Perky but easily offended, cute and loveable
Past:
Her mother brought her to the woods. She was only 6 moons old then, but she remembered it very clearly. Ember didn't know what was going on. She just smiled at her mother, oblivious to what was happening. But her smile turned into a frown when she realized her mother was crying.

"Ember...I-I know that you will grow to become a beautiful, strong dragon who would make me proud...but... But I can't take care of you anymore... I just... It's..." She broke down into sobs. She ran to her daughter and held her tightly in her arms. They heard shouting in the distance. Ember's mother looked her in the eye.

"I love you so much..."

The shouting got louder and Ember's mother ran from her, towards the shouting. Ember grew scared as the shouting grew louder, closer and angrier. She curled up in a big pile of bushes, hidden from sight, and closed her eyes; afraid for her life and wishing it was all just a dream...

Anything special: Hangs around Firescale

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 3:08 PM

@jlya Accepted.

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 9 January 2018 at 9:30 PM

@animalliterature awesome, thank you! I can't wait to start. 😸

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 9 January 2018 at 9:43 PM

We can start the rp is already up.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 9 January 2018 at 9:58 PM

Yep!

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 9 January 2018 at 10:19 PM

A beautiful dragon walked down a path and into a forest. She looked around trying to find a river or lake to catch fish from; or perhaps a small animal she could roast for the clan.

"They told me this was the best place to hunt... But maybe they've already caught and eaten all the animals--"

She stopped suddenly, hearing breathing closeby. She turned her sharp eye in the direction the breathing was coming from, and in the middle of the path she saw the back of some animal, hidden by a few plants. Trying not to scare away this creature and determined to catch it, quietly and slowly she snuck up behind it, getting as close to the ground as possible. When she reached the creature she peaked over the plants. But it was not some small creature the clan could feed on.

It was a small dragon.

It was shivering, its eyes closed tightly and the poor creature whining. It was definitely young--a whelp only a little older than 6 moons. Firescale lightly tapped the shivering creature. It opened its eyes and the fear clearly showed on her face.

"Sh-sh-sh. You're okay, I won't hurt you. I'm from the Scorchclan and my name is Firescale. Just what is a cute little whelp like you doing hiding in the bushes?" Firescale asked her, calming the little dragon.

"...My name is Ember. There was shouting...I was...My mother...." Tears formed in her eyes.

"Hey, hey! Don't cry, now, don't cry! Here, let me take you to the rest of my clan. You look like a Scorchclan member, and perhaps when you're calm and in a safe place you will be able to tell us what happened. Come with me, okay?"

Ember nodded and the two walked back to the group.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 13 January 2018 at 10:35 AM

Name: Petal, or "The Light Guardian."
Clan: SolarClan
Kin: Unknown
Crush/Mate: None
Whelps: None
Appearance: Petal is a shimmering white with light pink splotches and leaf green eyes. She has no scars except for a nick in her muzzle that forms the shape of an "N."
Personality: Petal is kind, calm, and fair. She makes a very good argument, though it almost never gets violent, unless the other dragon makes it. She cares for all dragons of the Clans, good or bad, and is one of the few SolarClan members that are aware of DarkClan's existence. She's loving and caring, but will get downright ugly if necessary.

Past: Petal watched the sun set, sighing. She unfurled her wings and began flapping them, though she was only lifted a few feet off the ground before she fell once more, bruising a wing. ``Will I ever be a real dragon?`` she moaned. She glanced around. She had been training for countless moons, and still had never been made a hunter like she was training to be. As those moons past, she had begun to doubt herself. Looking down into the water below, she exhaled heavily, closing her eyes. ``Not like it'll make a difference...`` with that she took off down the cliff. She had unfurled her wings and attempted to fly as a main instinct, but it never happened anyways. Splashing into the water below, she felt the cold run through her veins almost instantly, and soon all she could hear was paw-steps pounding. The last thing she saw was a dragon poking their head through the water and screeching in alarm before her senses drifted away from her.

Other: ``Death is nothing compared to pain. Dying is easy. Living is harder.``

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 3:37 PM

@animalliterature THAT WAS HAMILTONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 19 January 2018 at 3:39 PM

Lol @lazyanon.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 3:40 PM

oh yea is someone going to type something on the rp thread?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 3:44 PM

@lazyanon I was aware it was from Hamilton, I was waiting for someone to notice. 😈

Anyways, I'll post soon.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 19 January 2018 at 3:44 PM

yay

Female
2,566 posts

jlya • 26 January 2018 at 9:06 PM

Another character!

Name: Ashwing
Kin: Blaze
Crush/mate: Firewhisp (dead mate)
Whelps: Blaze
Appearance: Her golden eyes are soft and kind. She is a mix of gold and red in beautiful swirls.
Scars/disabilities: She has a long scar on her wing.
Personality: She is sweet, caring, always listens to the whelps. She takes care of her whelp, Blaze, and sort of adopts the rest of the whelps, a second mother to all of them.
Past: She kissed her husband goodbye as he went out to battle.

"Be careful, and come back to me," Ashwing said to her mate.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. "You know I will. I have a mate and a whelp to take care of!" He walked closer to where the fighting had started. "Goodbye, my dear." Away he went, into the worst of the fighting.

Something told her he wouldn't be coming back.

Other/anything special: none

2nd new character!

Name: Blaze
Kin: Ashwing
Crush/mate: none (yet)
Appearance: He is a golden-red mix like that of his mother, and has a purplish V on his chest, almost identical to the one his father had.
Scars/disabilities: none
Personality: He is very humor-filled, loving to laugh and smile, yet a little reserved to those he doesn't know.
Past: He sat behind his mother as she said goodbye to his father.

"Goodbye, daddy! Come back soon!" He said, much younger then than he was now.

His dad laughed and picked him up in his wings. "I will sport. And then when I get back, we'll do your favorite game together!"

Blaze giggled happily and Firewhisp kissed them both goodbye. As he walked away, his mother looked at him, and they both knew he would never come back to them.
Other/anything special: none