Another Neo Question xD Was This A Good Deal?

in Entertainment

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 20 September 2011 at 4:32 PM

On Neopets I just paid 350k NP for a five dubloon coin, 5 one-dubloon coins, and a desert tuskaninny morphing potion, mainly because of the morphing potion. But I just checked the trading post, there's no official pricing. >.< So, do my fellow Neo users think it's worth it, or would be willing to offer for it? Discuss, please! I need to know if I got ripped off or no. 😱

Deleted • 20 September 2011 at 4:36 PM

uhhuhuhuhuh..isk, i havent been on in forever >.< I'd say the desert part is awesome but like i said, i dont know >.< btw- i've got my own quick question...should i trade my frozen 1st stage ragon for 1,000 cc? XP [sry for going off topic, i just want to know, but i think itd be a waste of space for me to create a topic ^^"]

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 20 September 2011 at 4:39 PM

@Icicle_9510 Hmmm... Depeds on how much you like the ragon. xD And, thanks. ^^ I'm just saving up for a royal pb, I'm SOOOO close, just like 1 million more. xD I had 750k. ^^ I'm desperate. xD

Deleted • 20 September 2011 at 4:40 PM

@dreamer i guessthat makes the answer no, because i love my ragon with all my heart xD and you want that fairy pb? lemme go set up the lot;) my username is da same^^

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 20 September 2011 at 4:44 PM

@Icicle_9510 Yeah, I'm picky with creatures, so if someone's looking for something I have but I really like the creature, I keep it. X3 That is a good offer for a ragon though. ^^
And omg, that would be amazing! 😊 I'll go check. 😸 Thank you SOOO much btw ❀️ I'mma offer the dubloons I got from the other trade though, just so you get something from it. 😊

I just got an offer of 110k on the morphing potion. XD Rofl, no thanks to that random person xD

Deleted • 20 September 2011 at 4:45 PM

@dreamer yeah xD and dont offer anything but a np and a junk item;) i dont play neo anymore☹️

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 20 September 2011 at 4:49 PM

@Icicle_9510 I think if someone offered mel like 5 foos for my tine, I still wouldn't accept, cuz I love my tine. ❀️ It's kinda liek that. πŸ˜‹ And okay, I'll just offer a random item I have with about 5k np. ^^ Why'd you quit? 😱 I remember one time a few years ago I abandoned my account. Lucky I didn't get stuck in an account purge. 😱

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 20 September 2011 at 4:57 PM

@icicle_9510
I agree with dreamer, if you really love the pet yourself, don't trade it, you'll only regret it afterward. And just because you get a great offer (not sure yours is that great btw, after all it's frozen already) doesn't mean you have to accept, you have no idea what people have been offering for Miffy x.x

@dreamer
I've been off for (quite) a while, but that does seem rather expensive for a morphing potion (not sure about the value of the dubloons), because the desert part may be real nice, but the Tuskaninny part makes it less desirable.

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 20 September 2011 at 7:50 PM

WAHHH. D8 So. I have enough items that would get my neopoint total over 1,750,000. But I
m having trouble selling them. -_- Once I sell the pb, I should be all set for the other stuff. But... Anyone willing to buy some stuff? o.o Just ask what I have for sale if you want some... xD

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 20 September 2011 at 7:53 PM

@dreamer My strategy in neopets is to go on the adoption forums. You can get EVERYTHING on there.

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 20 September 2011 at 7:54 PM

@Balletninja I don't have parental permission. So I can't use the neoboards till I'm 13. DX I really wanna use them though.

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 20 September 2011 at 8:47 PM

@dreamer
Same! I just decided to semi-quit (except for the NT) until I turned 13 πŸ˜‹
Non-forum online games get boring πŸ˜‹

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 21 September 2011 at 2:54 PM

@Cqpkytty Yeah, I'm just waiting till I turn 13. XD

SO close to getting a Royal; Paintbrush, I just need like 200k more that I can easily get if I sell these dang items. D: GAHHHH. SO CLOSE.