Feeding

in Problems & Bugs

Female
334 posts

schelke • 23 December 2017 at 5:08 AM

Hi guys! Not sure if this problem already exist but when I search on "feed" or "feeding" I get 2000 results with people saying "feeding" or "fed all" so I wasn't in the mood to read all of the 2000 results to see if this problem already exist. Anyway...!

There is this long term problem, where people feed my pets but I don't get a notification for that. However, when I click on my pets, their name appears on the bottom of the page next to "recent feeds"

And then a problem that recently occurred. People say they feed my pets but their name doesn't appear under the pets or in the notification list (Like it never does)

Is this consciously that I don't get a notification or what is the deal?

Thank you for listening/ reading! I hope someone could help me?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 December 2017 at 10:48 PM

@schelke

I've had the same problem about where I don't get a notification but it says they fed. I think it only notifies you if they fed more than about 5 creatures? Anyways, about the other thing, it may not necessarily be a glitch, if the notification came from a few hours or days ago or something like that, it can disappear basically at any point I think. But that's just what I think, I don't really know.

Edit: The moderators know and have either fixed it or are fixing it.