Harry Potter RP

in Roleplaying

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 31 December 2017 at 5:16 AM

The battle of Hogwarts happened a long time ago. The wizarding world is safe, or atleast for now.

It's time for a new generation to attend Hogwarts. What is there future? Only you can decide.

Rules:
1. First years only (Unless your playing a teacher)
2. No romance
3. No swearing
4. Nothing that breaks the egg cave rules
5. No being a well known character's child.
6. If you've read the rules, add a song that represents the character in the part of the form saying Other.
7. Use Harry Potter spells, not made up ones.
8. There is only four houses. Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.
9. You can make a headmaster/headmistress if you want

Student Form:

Name:
Appearence:
House:
Clothes (when not in uniform):
Personality:
Past (optional, can be left to be revealed in the rp):
Pet (optional):
Other:

Teacher Form:

Name:
Appearence:
House (when attended):
Personality:
Clothes:
Past:
Subject they teach:
Other:

My characters:

I'll add them later

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 31 December 2017 at 12:56 PM

@emeraldstar

Name: Isabelle Jones
Appearance: Isabelle has blond hair, which she usually wears in a ponytail down her back. She lets it grow until it passes her shoulders. She has tan skin and deep blue eyes. She also has a birthmark shaped as an oval under her chin.
House: Ravenclaw
Clothes (when not in uniform): She tends to wear long light blue or light pink skirts and dyed T-shirts, sometimes blouses.
Personality: Isabelle has a fondness for foxes and owls, and will most likely become an animagus. She usually doesn't care what others think of her. She has a way of being thoroughly formal, but when relaxed she is quite a free spirit, throwing around sarcastic comebacks to almost anything, offensive or not, and basically more of a bold person than with people she is uncomfortable with.
Past: Isabelle was born to a muggle family of five. She was the oldest of two siblings, Jake and Max Jones, their parents being Taylor and Nathan Jones. Isabelle was quite normal, often bickering with her little brothers---who were twins---and having enough friends to keep her entertained throughout 10 years of her life. However, when she was near 11 years old, a strange letter came in the mail, stamped with an H on the front. After she learned of the magic that the letter told her of, she convinced her parents to take her shopping. ``Just toys---everyone's getting them.`` she had said. Once she had gotten her wand, books, and everything necessary, she had used a spell on her parents---they knew she was going away to a school, but not of what the school was teaching.
Pet: When another witch had not been able to take care of their owl, Isabelle had taken it in and learned how to give it proper care and attention.
Other: Fight Like a Girl by Kalie Shorr

If I'm missing anything, tell me

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 31 December 2017 at 1:25 PM

@animalliterature Accepted ๐Ÿ˜Š And also you just introduced me to a song which I now love, thanks xD

I'm finally going to make a character xD

Name: Crystal Blaze
Appearence: Normally Crystal has silver hair, blue eyes and pale skin. Her hair is usually in a wavy bob. Her fringe has been grown out and she often tucks it behind her ears.
Clothes (when not in uniform): Usually dark blue tops and black leather jackets. Sometimes she'll wear black skirts, other times jeans.
Personality: Rebellious, smart, often doesn't think out her actions. Knows more spells than quite a few people she knows, she studies and wants success. She is independant and stubborn though.
Past (optional, can be left to be revealed in the rp): I'll reveal it later. She's a pureblood though.
Pet (optional): She has a black cat named Mystery.
Other: She's a metamorphurgus. Song: Titanium - Sia and David Guetta.

Name: Fauna Oak
Appearence: Fauna has waist length wavy carmel brown hair and green hair. She has freckles on the bridge of her nose and a parted fringe.
House: Hufflepuff
Clothes (when not in uniform): Often green hoodies/tops and blue jeans with brown boots.
Personality: Fauna loves animals and plants. She's kind, honest, loyal and often stubborn.
Past (optional, can be left to be revealed in the rp): She's halfblood (I'll reveal more in rp)
Pet (optional): She didn't have any galleons left to buy a pet, and she's upset about that. Though often she cares for her friends pets because she's good with animals.
Other: See you again - Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 31 December 2017 at 1:39 PM

@emeraldstar Is it fine if I make a few other characters for a friend group for Isabelle?

Name: Raven Sobeck
Appearance: Raven has fair skin and pure black, curled hair that goes half-way down her back and violet eyes.
House: Slytherin
Clothes: Raven usually wears black hoodies and dark gray jeans.
Personality: Raven is sarcastic and can be quite rude around professors and adults, while to students her own age, her sarcasm is quite humorous. She has barely a curve in her feet, which can cause her to be very stealthy when careful. {I have almost no curves in my feet, so it's relatable.}
Past: To be revealed in roleplay. However, she is a pureblood.
Pet: Raven has two black cats named Shade and Night. {I had to look up actual terms for Night lol. Apparently the term "queen" isn't just used in the Warriors series.} Shade, who is the tom, is very stealthy and has a stocky build, a black Asian with amber eyes. Night, the queen, is expecting her and Shade's kitten{s}, a lean and agile black Turkish Angora with blue-green eyes.
Other: Dark Horse by Katy Perry

Name: Amber Senior
Appearance: Amber has curled auburn hair that goes down to her waists. She often wears various charm bracelets and a half-broken "sister" necklace around her neck. Amber also has green eyes and freckles lining her face.
Clothes: Amber often wears green hoodies with blue T-shirts under them, jeans, and brown boots with tufts of fluff rimming the edges.
Personality: Amber is a free spirit, much like her twin sister, Ember. While Ember specializes in plants, Amber specializes in animals. She is very kind and patient, though, like Ember, can be wild and she is armed fairly well with both Muggle moves {karate, to be specific} and a few spells.
Past: Amber watched Ember as she lifted the leaf of the plant. ``Poor thing---James pulled off so many leaves. It has no chance now.`` ``Yeah, and papa killed a deer!" Amber said miserably. ``Why can't they just respect nature?`` ``I wish mom were here,`` said Ember gloomily. ``Yeah...`` Amber agreed. ``Well, I'm gonna check through the mail. Papa said there was a letter for us.``
Pet: Amber has a tawny owl named Cocoa, two kittens named Fawn and Cream, and a queen named Chocolate.
Other: Anything You Can Do by Bernadette Peters {a duet}

Name: Ember Senior
Appearance: Ember has blond hair that goes as far down as her waists. She often wears charm bracelets and a half-broken "sister" necklace. She has green eyes and light freckles lining her face.
Clothes: Ember often wears green hoodies with light blue shirts under them, skinny jeans, and light brown boots with fluff lining the edges.
Personality: Ember is a kind soul, but can get pretty wild, as she can climb many things, she uses Muggle karate, and you should be wary when she suggests any food---she knows all kinds of poison. Ember can hold a deep grudge, though her sister holds grudges much heavier than Ember. She is much more competitive, though.
Past: Ember stared at the note in her twin's hands, then smiled competitively. ``Well, our parents said we mustn't use magic---but they never said we couldn't go to Hogwarts.`` ``But Ember---`` ``Oh, come on, Amber!`` ``Fine.`` ``Yes! You won't regret this, I promise!`` Ember squealed, jumping up and down. ``Yeah, right, I won't,`` muttered Amber. ``I bet I'll be a better witch,`` said Ember smugly. Amber didn't reply but glared at her twin through narrowed eyes.
Pet: Ember is not acquired with any pets, much unlike her sister.
Other: Anything You Can Do by Bernadette Peters {a duet.}

Might add a Gryffindor student later. Also, if this is gonna include spoilers, I'm fine. I've seen all the movies, even though I've only read up to The Order of the Pheonix

Deleted • 31 December 2017 at 3:26 PM

Name: Scarlett Quietheart

Appearance: Raven has crystal blue hair. She has fiery red eyes and a sapphire butterfly
in her hair.

Clothes: She wears a leather jacket and a dark grey shirt. Scarlett wears navy blue jeans and black leather boots.

Personality: Quiet-ish, likes the indoors, her favourite food is gumdrops and cake, protective, humble and caring. Smart, quick-witted, swift, sharp-minded, creative and open minded.

Past: Unknown to her.

Pet: Silver black she-cat with white stripes, seeing through soft blue eyes. Her name is Nightrunner.

Other: Alone - Marshmello. Friends with Jade, Selena & Jasmine.

=============================================

Name: Jade Crystalwater

Appearence: Jade has jade green hair. She has blue eyes and a jade dragon in her hair.

House: Gryffindor

Clothes: Jade wears a white jean jacket and a green shirt underneath. she wears light blue jeans and white leather boots.

Personality: Swift, brave, independant, caring, protective, loyal, likes the outdoors, open hearted.

Past: Normal.

Pet: a pet female great horned owl named Nightingale.

Other: Wolves - Selena Gomez x Marshmello. Friends with Scarlett, Selena & Jasmine

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 31 December 2017 at 3:32 PM

@animalliterature All accepted, and yes, it does include a few spoilers xD.
@wolfspike23 Accepted, but can you change Raven's name please? It'll be confusing with two Ravens around.

Deleted • 31 December 2017 at 3:35 PM

@Emeraldstar edited.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 31 December 2017 at 3:38 PM

@wolfspike23 Great, thanks.

Deleted • 31 December 2017 at 3:47 PM

I might make a hufflepuff student later.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 31 December 2017 at 3:59 PM

@emeraldstar Im gonna join, but first what are the restrictions on Parseltongue? Like can we make them abd if so do they have to be Slytherin and so forth.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 31 December 2017 at 4:38 PM

Name: Kylie Chambers
Appearance: Kylie has auburn hair tied in a ponytail that goes 3 or 4 inches past her shoulders. She has a few freckles on her cheeks and shining hazel eyes. She has a birthmark in the shape of a star on her arm. She has very tan skin.
Clothes: Kylie does not have any pair of non-damaged clothes. She wears ripped and torn jeans, damaged T-shirts and dyed shirts, and shoes that have no soles and are very worn out.
Personality: Kylie is a wild soul, and nothing can hurtle obstacles at her that she won't avoid---or, rather, fight. Nonstop. She is acquired with Muggle karate, many other fighting things, such as the power of a bull combined with every other fierce creature on the planet. Basically, good luck handling Kylie.
Past: Kylie sat upon the highest branch, panting as she glanced around. Rolling up her sleeves confidently, she let out a holler of triumph. ``Try to get me now!`` she yelled. As no-one answered, she blinked. Where had her siblings gone? She had three brothers and a sister, all of which would be desperately trying to attack her after what she had done to their books they had bought the other day for Hogwarts. She scoffed as her sister jumped out of a bush on the ground, attempting to roar. She could tell her sister would quickly lose her voice if she did that again. ``You don't scare me!`` she called down to her. Her sister's shoulders slumped. Her brothers then came hurtling through the bushes. ``Kylie! Jessie! We're leaving for Hogwarts! Pack your bags!`` Kylie's face turned a sickly shade of white. Her brothers obviously did not know what she had done---and they were already leaving.
Pet: Kylie has no pet.
Other: Just Like Fire by P!nk

Last character I'm gonna make.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 31 December 2017 at 6:32 PM

@thebrokenvibe Parselmouths are allowed, in limited amounts (only one or two) and no, they don't have to be Slytherins.

@animalliterature Accepted

Another character:

Name: Ember Ashtree
Appearence: Ember has tan skin, sharp eyebrows and high cheek bones. She has waist length wavy black hair which often has braids through it. Her eyes are dark brown.
Clothes (when not in uniform): Usually she wears hoodies, the colour depends on her mood. She pairs it with ripped, scruffy jeans and combat boots.
Personality: Rebellious, sarcastic, sneaky, brave, fairly smart, will often jump to conclusions, and other's defenses. Is trained in boxing.
Past (optional, can be left to be revealed in the rp): She's a halfblood orphan raised by muggles. She's originally from Spain.
Pet (optional): None
Other: The Spectre - Alan Walker

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 31 December 2017 at 6:35 PM

Sorry that I kept putting them in different posts.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 31 December 2017 at 6:49 PM

@animalliterature Dw about it ๐Ÿ˜Š Your characters are great additions to rp, that's all that matters.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 31 December 2017 at 8:43 PM

@emeraldstar Nice. Ive got two or so more characters but for now my Parseltongue.

Name: Ford Angela Collins
Appearence: Tall for his age, Ford has dark blonde almost brown hair that falls around his shoulders and blue-gray eyes.
Clothes (when not in uniform): A generic red shirt, a dark jacket and black pants with boots.
Personality: Very reserved and watchful Ford is aloof and socially awkward. Preferring his small circle of friends over meeting large numbers he can often come off as rude and harsh when others attempt to interact with him.
Past (optional, can be left to be revealed in the rp): A simple life he was the son of a pureblood and a mudblood he often was secluded growing up and rarely met others. He grew up eventually meeting the children of his family friends and grew close to the two.
Pet (optional): A horned owl named Sebastian.
Other: At Least I Have Nothing - Saint Motel. He is a parseltongue

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 1 January 2018 at 4:10 AM

@thebrokenvibe Accepted. Feel free to make as many characters as you can handle.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 1 January 2018 at 4:46 AM

@emeraldstar Okay. I hope having a parent double as a teacher is fine. If not I will change it as soon as I can.

Name: Jace Zanders
Appearence: With bright golden hair bordering on white, Jace is just under average height for his age. He is stocky and very childlike, retaining baby soft skin and he has a medium sized birthmark on the back of his left hand.
Clothes (when not in uniform): He wears blue jeans and a white or blue shirt with sneakers.
Personality: Very friendly and outgoing, he is a social butterfly and tends to be very agreeable and excitable. Something similar to a puppy he is always talking to others and he tends to overspeak and overshare.
Past (optional, can be left to be revealed in the rp): A generic life, he is a halfblood and was raised with his mother after his father left her upon discovering she was a with. His mother eventually moved in with her sister and he was raised alongside his cousin and Aunt.
Pet (optional): A lithe but oddly heaby gray and black tabby cat named Chuck.
Other: 720413 - Homestuck Fan Musician Lark Mordancy

Name: Alec Zanders
Appearance : He has medium length black hair, haze eyes and a very pale complexion. With a spattering of freckles and a slightly crooked nose.
Clothes (when not in uniform): A long shirt, black jeans and shoes.
Personality: Very bubbly but distant, he is very distinct in his actions and he tends to bring others together but he mostly keeps to himself and a few others despite being a planner. He keeps to a few close friends and rarely if ever makes new friends.
Past (optional, can be left to be revealed in the rp): A pureblood he was raised by his Aunt and Mother, he grew up alongside his cousin Jace after Alec's father died.
Pet (optional): A large gray tabby cat named Chester.
Other: The Best Room - Modest Mouse

Name: Christophe Collins
Appearence: Above average height, he has dark brown hair and green eyes.
House (when attended): Slytherin
Personality: Very noble and pleasant, a kind hearted person but he does tend to be very strict and cautious of his students. He feels bad his son didnt become Slytherin, especially with their gifts.
Clothes: A long black robe, he tends to wear old fashioned wizards robes reminescent of the way his teachers dressed when he attended.
Past: Born and raised in the wizarding world, he attended Hogwarts and quickly fell for a mudblood of his same house. The two grew close over the years and eventually married and had a son. Along the line he was requested to work at Hogwarts.
Subject they teach: Charms
Other: Courtroom Shuffle - Homestuck Fanartist Nitrosparxx. Like his son he is a parseltongue and believes they are descended from Salazar Slytherin. When they are not.

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 1 January 2018 at 4:58 AM

@thebrokenvibe Accepted. And the parent being a teacher is fine, as long as they aren't completely biased (like adding points to there child's house and nobody else's)

Deleted • 1 January 2018 at 5:40 AM

Hi, Can I join as well? Never done role-play before so I really want to try.... Please ping me with an answer @emeraldstar.

Deleted • 1 January 2018 at 3:55 PM

@emeraldstar theese are the last characters for the friend group.

Name: Selena Spiderwick

Appearence: She has silver white hair, fair skin, crystal red eyes, and a crystal humming bird in her hair.

Clothes: She usually wears white but in the rain, she tends to wear black. She usually wears a light blue pants. She wears a western-like style for boots.

Personality: Fun, humble, caring, loyal, protective, updated with music, and loving.

Past: Forgotten.

Pet: A male ginger cat named Thunderstar.

Other: You & Me - Marshmello. Friends with Scarlett, Jade & Jasmine. As she was in the Muggle world, she liked the series Warriors. Her favourite clan was ThunderClan.

=============================================

Name: Jasmine Firehunter

Appearence: Jasmine has fair skin, shimmering hazel eyes, and crimson red hair. She wears a ruby black widow in her hair.

House: Slytherin

Clothes: Jasmine wears a black T-shirt and black ripped jeans. She tends to wear black punk-like shoes.

Personality: Cunning, funny, only nice to her friends, dark, hates nearly everything.

Past: Forgotten (tbh, i really dont wanna put a long past.)

Pet: a male barn owl named Phantom

Other: Twinbow Slushii x Marshmello

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 2 January 2018 at 4:41 AM

@kokoven1212 Sure you can try out roleplaying. I'd be happy to give you some tips and I'm sure everyone here would also be able to help you out.

@wolfspike23 Accepted

Deleted • 2 January 2018 at 6:56 AM

@emeraldstar. Thanks and here is the character that I came up with!! โค๏ธ

Name: Ava Beatrice Clark
Appearance: She has auburn wavy hair and crystal blue eyes. She has straight bangs which hang all the way down to her slim nose. She has a small and petite mouth which goes with her slim face. Her body is a work of art since her thin limbs consist of multiple muscles which help her play Quidditch.
Clothes: Outside of school, Ava prefers to wear sports gear and occasionally, she wears dresses or even skirts. Her normal outside wear are quick-dry sport shirts (sometimes tank tops) and sport shorts or even tennis skirts.
Personality: Sporty, Kind and Funny. She loves to amuse her friends by cracking up with jokes.
Past: She is a muggle-born girls who has amazing powers. She has a younger sister called Annabelle Benice Clark and a brother whose name is Arthur Brandon Clark. She has a father who is called Brian Clark and has the profession of a college teacher and her mother is Sophie Johnson, a house-wife. They life in a small town on the edge of London.
Pet: An owl with the most unique fur color which is a mix of black and white. The owl is called Screech and has purple eyes.
Other: Believer -- Imagine Dragon

1,031 posts

emeraldstar • 3 January 2018 at 3:06 AM

@kokoven1212 Accepted

Deleted • 3 January 2018 at 3:27 AM

@emeraldstar. Here is a second character that I have come up with. A teacher!!

Name: Alexander Winston
Appearence: He has short platinum blonde hair that goes perfectly with his sea green eyes. He has a slender nose where two freckles are embedded on either side. He has almond-shaped eyes and a wide mouth.
House (when attended): Hufflepuff
Personality: Funny, Caring and Helpful. He loves to help the students when they are in trouble. Some can say that he is tooo kind.
Clothes: Mainly in formal clothing which shows his authority.
Past: He is a muggle-born and was accepted to come to teach at Hogwarts four years ago.
Subject they teach: Defence Against the Dark Arts
Other: Bad Things x Camille and Kelly

Deleted • 3 January 2018 at 11:53 PM

@emeraldstar srry for putting them in different posts.

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 9:31 AM

@emeraldstar hope this is good

Name: Emma Flarence
Appearence: Blonde hair with blue eyes
Clothes (when not in uniform): Pink plaid shirt and white shorts
Personality: Kind sweet very social
Past (optional, can be left to be revealed in the rp):unknown
Pet (optional): Native American spirit owl (not white a bit unusual)
Other: none

Name: Rebecca Jones
Appearence: Long thick brown hair brown eyes and bright red lips very pretty
Clothes (when not in uniform): ripped jeans and a cross top maroon shirt
Personality: kind sweet a little bossy social
Past (optional, can be left to be revealed in the rp):unknown
Pet (optional): baby spotted wood owl (found hurt out in the forest)
Other:none

Deleted • 6 January 2018 at 5:56 AM

Hi,
I've never done a role-play before but I would like to join in so I've made a character any way. I hope she's acceptable.

I'm also only aloud to seen the first and second movie and read the first and second books. So not to many spoilers please.

Name: Moon

Appearance: She has long hair that reaches half-way down her back and is platinum blonde with streaks of white and silver in it. Fair skin and medium blueish-purple eyes with black eye lashes. Tall, thin and pretty.

Clothes (when not in uniform): casual outfit, usually shirt and leggings and the colours are usually all dark or all light. Hates almost all shoes so walks around bare footed or with thongs (flip flops) and her hair is usually in a low pony-tail or down occasionally with a head-band.

Personality: Moon is kind and caring. She loves ALL fauna and loves to dance. She is sweet, slightly bossy, talkative around friends but not unknown people, sneaky and likes breaking rules, stealthy and silent, is a night owl (Stay up late and sleep all day if she can), when not tired she is energetic and she can be grumpy if she is too tired. She is also very protective and sensitive. She is usually wild but can sometimes become extremely wild.

Past (optional, can be left to be revealed in the rp): Mud blood orphan who's family has died in a fire while out camping. Moon now lives with her Aunt (a witch) and Uncle in Australia.

Pet (optional): Since Moon loves all fauna it was hard for her to decide, but she finally decided on a unique, rare and special creature. A snow leopard. (It's still a cat. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Other: Song-Wild Child by Elen Levon, She is a christian (please don't judge.) and can talk to all animals (similar to parseltongue, but instead of just snakes it's all animals), Quidditch player (seeker). She also loves meat and will eat it both raw or cooked and doesn't get sick if she eats it raw.

@emeraldstar -is this acceptable?

Female
140 posts

gryffindor16 • 6 January 2018 at 8:31 AM

@emeraldstar
This is my first time doing role-play so I'm not exactly sure how this works ๐Ÿ˜‹ But here's my entry ๐Ÿ˜Š

Student

Name: Tiana Goldentree

Appearence: Tiana has long black and brown hair that sweeps past her shoulders, dark coffee brown eyes and a tan complection. However since she is a Metamorphagus, she changes her appearence frequently for fun.

Clothes (when not in uniform): Tiana usualy wears a dragon hide jacket over a simple t-shirt and dark ripped jeans/shorts of all kinds, sometimes studded with jewels. She wears high cut sneakers, usually her holo pair. Tiana always wears a simple silver necklace with a snitch (sheโ€™s an excellent seeker, rides a Firebolt), topaz earrings and on special occasions, a bracelet with her birthstone; a topaz. Her wardrobe consists of cool colors.

Personality: Tiana is a leader, slightly reckless, outgoing and always fair. Sheโ€™s mostly helpful, generous and kind, though she can be aggressive when she wants to be. Tiana always stands up for her own opinions and can be headstrong. Her love for causing mischief can tend to make her friends wary.

Past: Tiana is a pureblood and a metamorphagus originally from Hong Kong, but moved to London for her fatherโ€™s buisness. She lives with her mother Ava Goldentree, her father Alfon Goldentree and her sister Angelina Goldentree.

Pet: Ferelyth her snowy owl.

Other: Touch the sky-Julie Fowlis

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 10 January 2018 at 3:07 PM

When are we starting?

Deleted • 2 March 2018 at 10:06 AM

Can we start now?