Fierce pack (wolves) always open for sign ups

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 2 January 2018 at 11:28 AM

~Lore~
A pack of wolves all alone roaming through the forest finding each other at a cave behind a waterfall. They decided to start a pack and made an oath to protect everyone in the best way possible.

Rules:
1.No killing without permission
2.no swearing
3.No controlling anyone's actions
4.follow the EC rules
5.Realistic please
6. Have fun!! 😊

~Form~
Name:anything
Looks: any
Personality: any
Mate: any
Rank: alpha, beta, warrior, healer, omega, or pup(if you are a pup be sure to name your parents)
History:any
Kin: any
Other:any

My Form
Name: Luna
Looks: Black with white heart on chest
Personality: Kind but strict and amazing fighter
Mate: None (if you want to be my mate just list it in your form)
History: a lone wolf living in pain
Kin: all members of my family are dead
Other: 2 pups, Fang and Tiny

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 3 January 2018 at 10:18 AM

@hooterlee Okay. I'll make a character in a bit.

Deleted • 4 January 2018 at 3:13 PM

@hooterlee

Name: Blue

Looks: an indigo adult and darker blue spots and strange lines on her body. She has
bright, green eyes.

Personality: Helpful, loyal, serious, clever, swift.

Mate: OPEN

History: Normal

Kin: Unkown

Other: Ts: Twinbow - Mashmello x Slushii

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 12:29 AM

Name: Illusion

Looks: Illusion is a dark blue, nightly color with thin white rings of fur around her paws and and neck. She has nightly blue eyes and a scar across her shoulder. She is very skinny due to a fatigue, though she is not as scrawny as Soul.

Personality: Illusion can be strict, but is a good and loyal friend. She feels every emotion except anger stronger than any wolf and is very spiritual; believing that the spirits above are stronger than all else and will protect the wolves below at all costs. Due to this she tends to be very serious, but can be a good laugh.

Mate: None

History: Illusion was born in a litter of three, raised by two loners who eventually died of starvation during a fatigue. From then on, Illusion, Eclipse, and Soul all split up---well, at least, Eclipse left. Illusion and Soul lived together and hunted for each other, often engaging in long, spiritual conversations over their prey.

Neither of them had heard from Eclipse after she left, but each would some nights have horrifying nightmares of her.

Kin: Soul (littermate, living,) Eclipse. (Sister, living.)

Other: "If you think of yourself as a disgrace or as a waste of space and time, that is what you said, nobody can guarantee anyone else said so."

Name: Soul

Looks: Soul is a pale, cream-like color with white circles around their nightly blue eyes. Their fur is in fact pale enough to be described as ghostly. Soul is very, very scrawny due to a fatigue, every one of their ribs showing through their pelt.

Personality: Soul is much like their sister; spiritual. Though they do not get very strict, and they have the same powered-emotions as Illusion. Soul is more calm than Illusion, and very care-free. In fact, if faced by peril, Soul does not react except to talk their way out of it.

History: Soul was born in a litter of three with two sisters, raised by two loners who eventually died during a fatigue. From then on, the three littermates---Eclipse, at least, split up. Illusion and Soul, though both were sometimes troubled by nightmares of their sister, lived together, sharing deep conversations over their prey.

Kin: Eclipse {sister, living.} Illusion {sister, living.}

Other: ``Be grateful for what you have, for others have less. While you complain of a mess others have nothing to create one. While you complain of bland prey, some have none.``

Name: Eclipse

Looks: Eclipse is a black, nightly color with nightly blue eyes. She has a powerful build, and is much healthier than her littermates.

Personality: Eclipse is ruthless and will stop at nothing to get her way, and you do not want to be there when she's angry.

History: Eclipse was born in a litter of three and raised by two loners who eventually died from starvation in a fatigue. After that Eclipse left Soul and Illusion to live alone.

Kin: Soul {littermate, living,} Illusion {sister, living.}

Other: Ts: Control

I'm going to reveal more about Eclipse during the roleplay.

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 7:51 AM

@wolfspike23 Accepted! @animalliterature Realistic

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 12:09 PM

@hooterlee Well then... there goes half an hour of my life down the drain xD I'll edit it some time today, hopefully.

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 12:23 PM

sorry @animalliterature I didn't mean to spend your time

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 12:24 PM

@hooterlee It's okay, happens a lot.

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 12:25 PM

@animalliterature okay 😊

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 12:26 PM

What's an author of use if she never learns to change, anyway?

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 4:46 PM

true

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 6:32 PM

@hooterlee Edited

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 7:03 PM

@animalliterature accepted!