The Survivors {Sign-Ups and Discussion} ~Always Open!~

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 3 January 2018 at 11:01 PM

The Survivors

Disclaimer

I will update things sometimes in the main post, so if forms are missing anything then it might be because it was out-dated. While it would be better to update forms to how they are at the moment, it is completely fine to keep them out-dated.

~Lore~

The people of Ark were always very considerate and excited about their creatures. Owners would enter their Alkubs into the Alkub races, happy children would leave the Wall of Sandrodons with bundles of merchandise, owners would often brag of their rare creatures that critteroligists {scientists who study critters,} announced now unable to find in the wild, there were many trades made, many people walking with their heads down and their ears red with anger from the Thief Shop. All was normal, but as time grew a group of owners formed. Cruel owners. They entered their creatures into competitions and trained them until they could barely stand. If they were ever weak, there was a beat-down prepared.

These people were all wanted, thousands of CaveCash and exclusive creatures as prizes for the owners. Bounty-hunters were everywhere. Some of the owners were captured, some escaped, managing to take the creatures with them. The prices raised spectacularly for those remaining owners. One day, while no-one knew what happened except for those cruel, cruel owners, the creatures retaliated. They managed to kill those and from then on never trusted any Arkians.

They convinced variations of other creatures that humans were horrible monsters, and together many, many creatures started a rebellion against Ark. The Arkians eventually were forced back into Leila, few survivors. All that remains of Ark now is ash and dust, burnt down by Flars {Flares?} and Flintars. There were most likely other creatures that helped cause the fires of Ark, but only Farls {Flares?} and Flintars were seen before the already few survivors were evacuated.

~Rules~

1. No godmodding or powerplaying. If you're dead, you're dead. This is why I encourage people to make more than one character.

2. Keep it realistic, please.

3. Stick to all EggCave rules about roleplaying. Not too much information on these topics: romance or violence. Minor details, okay, but don't get too into it.

4. If you have read everything, add a quote to the "other" section of the form or a song that would fit in with that character.

5. At least attempt to use correct grammar. Mine not be perfect, but at least I try.

6. There is no limit to creating characters, but I don't want entire sides populated by only your characters.

7. While hybrids between creatures are allowed, please don't make it a hybrid between more than two creatures. It is very confusing.

8. Do not use any language other than English.

~Important Notes~

Nevermind there were going to be restrictions on creature species but nevermind xD

Forgot to say, there's both creatures supporting and attacking the Arkians.

The roleplay will end as soon as a side wins.

~Forms~

~Creatures~

Name:
Species:
Side:
Owner (only the Survivors' side creatures have owners):
Personality (other than what it might list in its description):
Past:
Anything Special:
Other:

~Humans~

Name:
Family:
Creature{s}:
Personality:
Appearance:
Past:
Anything Special:
Other:

~Rebellion~

Keres {controlled by @animalliterature}
Jezebel {controlled by @animalliterature}
Scar {controlled by @hooterlee}

~Survivors~

Cassie {controlled by @hooterlee}
Feline Burbamnic {controlled by @hooterlee}
Caroline Campbells {controlled by @animalliterature}
Mary Campbells {controlled by @animalliterature}
Parisa {controlled by @animalliterature}
Javan {controlled by @animalliterature}

~My Forms~

I got a little carried away xD But I'm really excited for this

Name: Keres

Species: Iccilah

Stage: Adult

Side: The Rebellion

Personality: Keres is cruel and unforgiving, and will stop at nothing to get her way. Whilst she can out-smart and out-wit most Arkians, it is difficult for her to fight creatures---ones that are larger than her, at least.

Past: Keres struck down the Arkian with her front hooves, striking another with her wing as she passed. Letting out large neighs and whinnies of triumph, Keres landed on the Arkian's chest and beat her wings on it. Another Arkian shouted and hollered, hauling the 2nd stage Iccilah off. She let out neighs of pain as the Arkian threw her to the ground and stomped on her side. It then pulled out a blade which shined in the light. ``A devilish little beast like you doesn't even deserve us.`` it growled. Nerezza, her mother, flew over and let out a loud whinny of fury. She struck the Arkian down with her wing and neighed at Keres, ``Run, my child! I'll hold them back! And remember---never trust humans. They're cruel beasts who only mean to torture.`` she then kicked an approaching Arkian with her hind hooves. ``Run!`` she whinnied. Keres galloped off as fast as her hooves could carry her.

Never... never trust. Never. Trust. the words rang in her head, her ears pounding with blood. Never trust.

Anything Special: She is the leader of The Rebellion.

Other: ``To trust is weak. To depend is to die. If you have a death wish, you rely.``

Name: Jezebel

Species: Tamsi

Stage: 2nd Stage {er, the stage you need 1500 views to get to}

Side: The Rebellion

Personality: Jezebel is a born follower, and hates being left out. While she is a mastermind at tricks and pranks, she is not exactly an evil soul, and the two reasons she is on The Rebellion's side is to follow after Keres' steps and she has trust issues when it comes to Arkians, though it is not impossible to tame her.

Past: Jezebel lingered for a moment. ``But I miss my mama and papa,`` she whined. ``Your 'mama and papa' are dead, Jezebel.`` Keres replied coldly. She had changed ever since they had run from the Arkians. Usually Keres was a bold and daring spirit, but she was kind on the inside. Now she was cold and untrustful. At least she knew she was safe with Keres. ``Well, can we at least find the others?`` she begged. Keres blinked. ``Others?`` she scoffed. ``Yeah! There were others who escaped.`` A smile slid into place on Keres' face. ``Well, then... I just might have an idea.``

Anything Special: None.

Other: I'm Not A Follower

Name: Caroline Campbells

Family: Mary Campbells {daughter, living.}

Creature{s}: Parisa and Javan.

Personality: Caroline Campbells is bold, protective, and selfless. When it comes to surviving, she's got some tricks up her sleeve.

Appearance: Caroline wears a "good luck" black cap backwards on her head. She has leather boots, and she wears leather jackets, thorn short shorts, and a black T-shirt. She has two golden bracelets on her left wrist, and looks much like a teenage skater. She has black hair that falls down to waist-length, which curls at the bottom, and piercing green eyes, her skin very tan.

Past: Caroline's husband had died in the fires of Ark, and Caroline had had to convince her four-year-old daughter that he was "on an adventure," and that they were, too. She had also had to convince her that three of their creatures had gone with him, as well, when they had not been able to escape the fires. When Mary had asked why not all the creatures had gone with them, Caroline had responded, ``Because we're on an adventure, too, remember? And what do three plus one and two plus two equal?`` ``Um... five and two?`` ``No, they both equal four! So we're both in groups of four for our adventures, aren't we, Mary?``

Anything Special: None

Other: ``Don't be afraid to face challenges. You might just come out a better person than before.``

Name: Mary Campbells

Family: Caroline Campbells {mother, living.}

Creature{s}: Parisa and Javan.

Personality: Mary is energetic and kind, though it is nearly impossible to stop her when she is in "play mode."

Appearance: Mary wears capris and a gray sweater that is about two sizes too big for her. {It was what she was wearing the day of the fires.} She has curly brunette hair that falls shoulder-length, fair skin, and sparkling blue eyes.

Past: See Caroline's Past.

Anything Special: None.

Other: Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

Name: Parisa

Species: Farlot

Stage: 2nd Stage {er, the stage you need 600 feeds to get to}

Side: The Survivors

Personality: Parisa is kind, sweet, and thoughtful, and when it comes to her owners, she will stop at nothing to keep them safe. She often plays with Mary, entertaining her, and, now, distracting her while the adults speak of ways to survive against The Rebellion.

Past: Parisa looked back ruefully at the burning fires that engulfed Ark. Mary was still asleep, it was her afternoon nap-time---Caroline would most likely have to make up an excuse once Mary woke. But for now what they needed to concentrate on was to find a new refuge. ``Parisa!`` Javan called to Parisa. ``Are you coming?`` he asked. ``Where would we go?`` she responded pessimistically. ``We're heading to Leila. That's what the Arkians planned for if there's disaster.`` Parisa sighed. Javan was right. All the creatures and Arkians had been assembled just a week ago. Parisa and a few other creatures had had to keep the youngest distracted so they would not fret. But Parisa had been able to hear the adults nonetheless. Parisa fluttered over to walk beside Javan. She was still trying to learn how to use her wings, but she knew that even when she did, no farlot could fly for very long. But that didn't matter now. What mattered was to keep her owners safe until they reached Leila.

Anything Special: I have a plot-twist planned for her, but I won't reveal it until it comes up in the roleplay. No interfering with the plot-twist, please. I will announce in the thread when I'm about to reveal it.

Other: King by Lauren Aquilina

Name: Javan

Species: Cihikob

Stage: Adult

Side: The Survivors

Personality: Javan is loyal, brave, protective, and courageous. He acts as the protector of Mary and Caroline Campbells, vowing to protect the Campbells at all means necessary against The Rebellion.

Past: Javan watched Parisa for a moment. She seemed troubled. But she, of all creatures, should know they would be safe when they reached Leila. He glanced at Mary in Caroline's arms. She was still rapped in her favorite blanket, fast asleep for her afternoon nap. Caroline would think of an excuse once Mary awoke. Javan sighed. They were leaving behind the home Javan had known since he had hatched. He remembered those days; Parisa was still an egg, the other creatures had not been there yet, and Mary had just been around 6 months old. He missed those days; free and careless. But now he had many things to protect, and by now he had learned that life isn't always easy. His goal at the moment---protect Mary and Caroline Campbells.

Other: ``If life were easy, we would be living in a mansion high atop the mountains and hills of Ark. We would have servants who pamper us each day. But even though life isn't that easy, it's always worth the struggle.``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 1:15 PM

@hooterlee It's okay, I get what you mean. Anyways, take your time 😸

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 1:53 PM

@hooterlee Okay. Well, once I finish listing creatures, I'll come back to you, okay?

Deleted • 4 January 2018 at 2:04 PM

ok

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 4 January 2018 at 6:19 PM

Yeah I'm too impatient.

Just gonna slide some pings in here, hopefully some of these people are interested, and if not, sorry for pinging.

@jlya
@wolfkit
@lazyanon
@panda9983
@emeraldstar
@thebrokenvibe

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 4 January 2018 at 6:32 PM

Oooooh interesting I'm going to to use my own creatures. I'm definitely going to do this later.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 12:01 AM

@lazyanon I'm glad you like it! Can't wait to see your characters 😸

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 7:44 AM

Name: Cassie
Species: Ikamifoo
Stage: adult
Family: none
Side: Survivors
Owner: Feline Burbamnic
Personality kind and sweet medical type
Past: unknown
Anything Special: none
Other: "If you help then you will receive great gratitude and respect."

Name: Feline Burbamnic
Family:none
Creature{s}:Cassie
Personality: sweet and nice but strict never gives up
Appearance: blonde hair blue eyes always wears white shorts and pink plaid shirt
Anything Special:none
Other: "“Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.”

Name: Scar
Species: Nomtuk
Stage: hatchling
Family: none
Owner: none
Personality: mean and bossy
Anything Special: none
Other: "Just like the alphabet I come before U."(please no one take this quote personally, its just a quote)

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 11:50 AM

@hooterlee oh, I'm so stupid. Should've attached a note to that. The rebellion only has creatures, so they wouldn't have owners.Other than that, Cassie and Feline Burbamnic are accepted.

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 11:54 AM

@animalliterature EDITED!!

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 11:56 AM

@hooterlee Scar is accepted. Will add them all later.

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 11:59 AM

ok thanks! 😊

Female
2,675 posts

jlya • 5 January 2018 at 4:13 PM

Hi, @animalliterature! Since I haven't even signed up for the Dragons roleplay, I'm not quite ready to join a new one, but it sounds interesting and I might join later!

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 5 January 2018 at 4:52 PM

@animalliterature

Name: Mist (that's what they call her anyways.)

Species: Carnivorse

Stage: Teen

Side: Rebellion

Owner: None

Personality: Is carefree, and has no friends or anyone she would consider an ally. She kills for herself and herself alone.

Past: unknown except for that she was treated unfairly by her 'now dead owners'.

Anything Special: her eyes seem to stare right into your very soul.

Other: I don't know any songs really, only listen to christian and that doesn't really fall into her personality.

sorry if this seems a little too dark i can make Mist be a little friendlier if you would like.

Will create more.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 4:56 PM

@wolfkit Does she cooperate with The Rebellion, then, or is she a loner? Also, you can just add a quote, if you like.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 6 January 2018 at 2:26 AM

@animalliterature If I'm still allowed to join, here are my forms. As well, sorry for taking so long to reply. I've been having some internet issues on my laptop, but I'm hoping that within the next few days I can get on more. I hope their pasts are fine, if not I can make something else. Shouldn't be too hard.

Name: Feather
Species: Skrulline
Stage: Final Stage
Owner (only the Survivors' side creatures have owners): None
Personality (other than what it might list in its description): A very aloof creature, Feather is rather kind hearted but prefers to stay to herself. Feather desperately wants to feel wanted somewhere, after her own rejection at a very young stage.
Past: Feather was formerly owned by an Arkian, although she and her brother were abandoned shortly after they were fhatched. The two survived the destruction of Ark and now live amongst the rebellion, partly fueled by their anger at being rejected. She and her brother joined at different times, as during the destruction of Ark Feather fell behind and was assumed dead, and she was indeed almost dead but was saved by a Solis named James. The two eventually met with the rebellion and rejoined with her sibling, Star.
Anything Special: Her brother is Star.
Other: "Ta-da! Still not dead. That's me. It's my big party trick, still not being dead, gets them every time.”

Name: Star
Species: Skrulline
Personality (other than what it might list in its description): Like his sister, he is aloof but he is also very entranced by the outcomes of things. Generally very curious and adventurous he tends to do his own thing.
Past: Star was formerly owned by an Arkian who abandoned him and his sister and he took a negative hit as a result. Unlike his sister who grew distant and craving the need to feel wanted, Star took to a fascination with finding out outcomes of things. He later joined the rebellion after he and his sister were separated during the destruction of Ark. Believing Feather to be dead, he continued about as normal on his own until she turned up later with a Solis.
Anything Special: His sister is Feather
Other: "Whatever happened next, good or bad, it would be wonderful finding out."

Name: James
Species: Solis
Personality (other than what it might list in its description): A kind hearted creature, he is very caring and eager to help others. To an extent. He tends to lean on helping creatures in need, and after a very negative interaction with Arkians recently, he mostly avoids them.
Past: He lived on his own for most of his life, often aiding a few creatures here and there. He was harassed and attacked by Arkians at a young age, and eventually fled to live on his own. He eventually met Feather, a young Skrulline and helped save her from her own doom, flying the two of them into safety. He stayed with her and eventually joined the Rebellion when she did.
Other: “Always be polite to possible murderers: that was the twenty-four-hour-shopping philosophy.”

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 6 January 2018 at 9:13 AM

@animalliterature ok, and does corporate only when she has to, but other than that she's a loner

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 6 January 2018 at 9:55 AM

@thebrokenvibe Accepted.

@wolfkit Can you still add a quote please?

Deleted • 19 January 2018 at 3:23 PM

@animalliterature, Is this acceptable?

Name: Arrow
Species: Sherth
Stage: Stage 4 [Including egg]
Personality: Cruel, Selfish, Confident, Dark, Mysterious.
Past: Arrow was a pet to someone named Kate. He lived with her for 20 years. After she died, Arrow was a street creature. His food was taken by teckarcks and shrews. He wanted a home and was abused by Arkians. Later, he wanted revenge on everyone. He joined the Rebels.
Anything Special: He can see spirits.
Other: ``Never let Loyalty make a fool of you ``

Name: Storm
Species: Darkmun
Stage: Final stage
Personality (other than what it might list in its description): Cruel, unkind, deadly, dark, mysterious, secretive.
Past: Forgotten
Other: ``Treat me like a joke and I'll leave you like it's funny. ``

Name: Thorn
Species: Basque
Personality (other than what it might list in its description): To be revealed
Past: Unknown
Other: ``The one who should have protected you was the one who harmed you.``

Name: Whisper
Species: Kepatio
Personality (other than what it might list in its description): To be revealed
Other: ``I love listening to lies when I know the truth.``

I'll post my Survivors tomorrow.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 3:42 PM

@wolfspike23 All are accepted. We'll start in a week.

Female
434 posts

wolfkit • 19 January 2018 at 4:15 PM

@animalliterature i am not very interested in this roleplay anymore sorry.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 January 2018 at 4:18 PM

@wolfkit Alright.

Deleted • 21 January 2018 at 12:44 PM

Name: Blade

Species: Aqueueren

Stage: Stage 3 [Including egg]

Owner: Kilo

Personality: To be revealed

Past: Normal

Other: Alan Walker - The Spectre

Name: Blue

Species: Blu

Stage: Stage 2 [Including egg]

Owner: Kilo

Past: Forgotten

Other: ``Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in the time of sorrow.``

Name: Moon

Species: Ahjoon

Stage: Stage 4 [Including egg]

Owner: Maddie

Past: She doesn't talk about it.

Other: ``I will always bite back.``

Name: Mecha

Species: Clickroach

Owner: Erika

Anything Special: ???
Other: ``The science of today is the technology tomorrow.``

____________________________________________________________-

I'll post my owners next Sat.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 21 January 2018 at 12:48 PM

@wolfspike23 All are accepted, except for Mecha. If she is a Clickroach, then how would she transform into a Mech?

Deleted • 21 January 2018 at 12:49 PM

oh, I'll change that...

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 21 January 2018 at 12:51 PM

@wolfspike23 It would just be a little too overpowered to have two forms. You could make an extra character to support the other creature.