What is a Freeze, and what are the creature values?

in Help & Questions

Deleted • 17 January 2018 at 6:36 AM

Hi! I need to know what a freeze is and how to freeze something, and what are the general creature values? Thanks so much! Also, what is CRW?

325 posts

littleblush • 17 January 2018 at 6:48 AM

@fountain A freeze is when you can have a creature stay in the stage it's in. You would need 200CaveCash in order to freeze the creature. First, redeem your cc. Second, go to the Cash Shop. Third, scroll down until you see a pink potion that says "Essence of Litsdnats". Click on it and from there you will have your entire cove as options to freeze. Click the orange button below the creature you want to freeze, press confirm on the pop-up confirmation of whether you want to freeze the creature, and there you go! 😃
My creature values aren't great, haha so can't really help with that one!

Deleted • 17 January 2018 at 7:13 AM

@fountain, CRW is Happy Creature Release Week

During that period of time, new creatures pop up each day (it is a total duration of 8 days)
day One: Froplet
Day Two: Rhoull
Day Three: Clast

Hope that helps!

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 17 January 2018 at 7:18 AM

@fountain CRW is Creature Release Week, a type of event held annually on EggCave. For one week, a new creature is being released to the cave every day, so there's seven new limited creatures in total, and after the week's over, they become unavailable. That makes the CRW creatures pretty valuable. This year's CRW is currently going on, with the already released creatures being Froplet, Rhoull and Clast, so if you find one of these in the cave, be sure to claim that egg!

Deleted • 17 January 2018 at 8:00 AM

@Katrinwolf
@kokoven1212
@litteblush

Good to know, thanks so much! :l I left a Clast in the Cave...
I'll need to evolve a creature then freeze it. Thanks for the advice!