in Help & Questions

Deleted • 17 January 2018 at 8:04 AM

Hi, it seems like I have a lot of questions, I'm so sorry... Some stuff I've figured out since it's like other games, like wall posting and pinging and PMing, but others I still haven't, and right now I'm confused over how the pretty colours and formatting of the profile is done, like: how does Solar do his/her profile? I've done it on a word document and pasted it on but it's still black and white so I've deleted it for now. Also, it seems like I cannot trade? Finally, with my experience with other sites, the creatures have different values, does this site have them too, or are they valued based on cuteness, etc?

Deleted • 17 January 2018 at 8:11 AM

@Fountain

Follow this and you should be fine 😊

https://eggcave.com/forums/ecode

You have to wait 48 hours before you can first trade,
and there are values but I am notquite good so perhaps you'd like to ask some older users?

Deleted • 17 January 2018 at 8:11 AM

@Fluffy Okay thanks!

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 17 January 2018 at 9:17 AM

@fountain The values here depend on how old the creature is and the way it could be obtained, with cuteness and overall popularity also playing the part. Regular Cave creatures are the cheapest ones, with Mos and Terrons still being a little bit more valuable. Seasonal creatures (the ones that are only available at a certain time, for example Kujaks) are slightly more valuable, but their values decrease as more time passes, because more people get them for free from the cave. Cave Monthlies (creatures that get released every month and become unavailable when it's over) are even more valuable, and their values go up with time, so it makes sense to stock up on some of them if you want to gain more money later. Event creatures can be divided into two groups: returning and one-time creatures. While returning ones are valuable, their price goes down with time just like with the seasonals. The one-time creatures are probably the most valuable of the ones you can get without paying CC. (Their values might vary depending on the event, though) And, well, CSP creatures are the most expensive ones because you have to use CC to get them. (When I say they're the most expensive ones, I mean compared with other creatures from the same time period. For example, an old Event creature can be worth more than a currently available CSP creature, but it'll still be less valuable than the old CSP creature)
That's just some rough guidelines. It can still be pretty individual. But hope this helps a little bit!