Wishlist creatures - please help me!

in Trading & Auctions

Female
88 posts

caylith • 23 January 2018 at 7:59 AM

I probably have a little knowledge about creatures worth. It changes and varry even in the limits of the same specie, depending on the release day or a gender of a pet. I do not get it... I am also tired of offering the pets and cc on trades just to receive a message that the owner doesn't want them, but also he is not sure what does he want for a pet that he is just offerer on the Trade Center for trade. The same situation is with not wanting CC for the offered pets (and with a non-releasing of the older ones and not accepting CC, I seem to have nothing they find attractive:/)

I do not want to whine about it, so I've decided to ask for your help.

Here are the pets I am looking for:

- Clocat !
- Olimpt
- Luckuar !
- Trisk
- Electrock
- Felindle !
- Ibridi
- Riggert
- Cloverli
- Wicculin
- Ambrok
- Arnmnae
- Koleda
- Leroon
- Oscoa
- Paroxy !
- Piki
- Tawny

And here are the most valuable things I can offer for any of them (mind, that I joined EggCave about a year ago and so I do not own most of the oldies that the owners of my wishlist pets would be willing to trade for.)

300CC (in time there may be more, up to 1500CC)
Full set of this year CRW's
Twobot - egg
Iramae - egg
Cotofly - egg
(all alive and well)

also some rare travels

Could you please inform me about the worth of the pets I wish to have, not minding the stars, genders or release dates and if any of my things for trade would be enough for any of them? Even the approximate worth... just to give me a knowledge what should I start collecting to finally put my hands on the wishlist pets?
Maybe some of you has some extras of this pets and wants to trade with me?

Your help would be most welcomed.
Thanks😊

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 23 January 2018 at 8:35 AM

@caylith
Sorry to tell you that, but most of the creatures you've listed are, well, a lot more valuable than something you have. Or even I have. Creatures like Armnae or Olimpt have some of the richer EggCavers still desperately seeking ☹️ And old CSPs have their values skyrocketing pretty fast, too. Even the Tawny, which is neither too old or a CSP, I've already seen going for over one thousand CC (I don't get it, either; guess they're just that popular)
The one you can definitely get is an Ibridi - just get some EC and buy one straight from the SAR center, they're 900.000 EC each.

Female
88 posts

caylith • 23 January 2018 at 10:10 AM

@katrinwolf

All of them are as valuable? Over 1kcc? Really? But... these are the cat-like creatures, all of them😊 Not to scary, not all of the CSP - Wicculin is from Halloween event like from 2 years ago. Or... I do not know what makes a creature value rise as high...
What should I do then to get one of these, if their owners do not want even CC for them☹️

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 23 January 2018 at 10:12 AM

@caylith
I feel your pain. The best way to go about dealing with that issue is to just be persistent trading your way up and optimistic about eventually acquiring for your wishlist creatures. They're all relatively obtainable so you should start seeing results within your next year here if you follow some of my advice.

Things are much different now than when I first joined where supply and demand is concerned, but if you're unable to buy CC and have some spare time, feed for EC and trade as much of it as possible every month for CSPs or vouchers. Save those CSPs for a few years or for as long as it takes to find someone, normally a returning older user, who wants the more recent creatures because they returned from a hiatus, missed a lot of new creatures, and are willing to trade something older for it.

So earning like 300-400k EC a day should be able to get you the 10mil you need to trade for 1k CC by the end of the month. Then you can always trade those 500cc creatures later for their appreciative value. 😊 Popular animals like cats, dogs, wolves, foxes, and dragons always inflate faster I've noticed.

Just be patient - you'll find what you're looking for eventually. Hope that helps!

325 posts

littleblush • 23 January 2018 at 10:17 AM

@caylith
Like @element said,
I would suggest gradually getting ec by feeding and selling retired monthlies. Once you save a lot, then you can either:
A) Buy CC from another user with the ec (eg. 480-500kec=50cc) then use the cc to buy other creatures
B) Just use the ec you have to buy the different creatures directly. 😊