I seriously think I may cry :(

in Trading & Auctions

Female
459 posts

bumblebee13_7 • 21 September 2011 at 3:20 AM

Today I found out that both my frozen second stage florn and shaibun died ☹️

I am willing to anything (and everything) in my cove for a replacement.

Please PM me if you have a frozen second stage florn uft.

Female
1,079 posts

mangyrawr • 21 September 2011 at 4:04 AM

how sad ;__; Hope you get them back

Female
459 posts

bumblebee13_7 • 21 September 2011 at 4:08 AM

thank you

Agender
775 posts

isablah • 21 September 2011 at 5:53 AM

Oh no! I hope you find a replacement...

932 posts

wolfmilk • 21 September 2011 at 6:23 AM

That's terrible! ☹️

Female
2,011 posts

pizza5pizza5 • 21 September 2011 at 7:04 AM

@bumblebee13_7

Awh!

I eflt just the same way when my frozen 2nd stage olimpt, clous, and guinstar died ☹️

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 21 September 2011 at 7:07 AM

D: That's so sad ☹️ How did they die?!

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 21 September 2011 at 7:32 AM

I hope you manage to get replacements, I recommend reserving the names asap if you want them back, nice names are highly sought after.

I think Ian should consider changing the system by which pets die, so the longer they're left unattended the larger the chance they'll die. Right now it's kind of unfair, I fed my cove a day late once and had like 6 pets die... I've also been stalking some names for a while, two for over a month and they've never even been fed in between, and another for only a week, which still actually had some happiness left when I started, you have one guess which one died today.... I almost felt bad about stealing the name ☹️

You know what? I'm gonna make a topic on this 😊

*takes off to suggestions forum*

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 21 September 2011 at 5:35 PM

@lizardfeather I didn't think they would replace dead creatures? Under what circumstances? I don't think it could help me...my creatures died too long ago...but I'm really curious!

@bumblebee13_7 So sorry to hear that. ☹️ I felt the same when my 1st stage florn, and 2nd stage roo died. ☹️

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 21 September 2011 at 5:40 PM

@musicgurl333 Oh er that's a bit to long ago to try and recover them sorry :/ I don't want to get into this because then everyone will start pestering Ian xD

Deleted • 21 September 2011 at 5:41 PM

Okay You know I dont mean to be rude but its kinda your fault for being careless and letting them die. :/

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 21 September 2011 at 5:44 PM

@lizardfeather I know. I wasn't going to try to recover them. I was just curious what circumstances would have to be present for him to do that...in case I ever need to in the future. (although I don't plan to ever let that happen...I worked too hard for this cove! but I was still curious 😊 )

Female
2,307 posts

lizardfeather • 21 September 2011 at 5:45 PM

@musicgurl333 Well actually he really doesn't :/ I probably shouldn't have brought it up x)

Female
1,668 posts

musicgurl333 • 21 September 2011 at 5:47 PM

@lizardfeather haha. I know that he has done it at least once, so don't worry...you weren't telling me anything I didn't already know. 😊 I just wasn't sure what the circumstances would have to be, because I know it's not something that usually happens.

Female
459 posts

bumblebee13_7 • 21 September 2011 at 11:40 PM

@isablah
thank you

@pizza5pizza5, @musicgurl333
yeah, it kind of crushes you, but I guess from a real-life kind of perspective, they are just pixels, though it's pretty hard to get into that mindset ☹️

@lizardfeather
not enough feeding on my storage account ☹️ I thought they were at Tim's, but evidently they weren't ☹️ Luckily though I checked the account when I did, otherwise heaps more could have died

@bluegirl80
Don't worry, it's not rude 😊 It really was my fault for being so careless. I just hope someone wants to trade a replacement for the creatures I have.