Creature Suggestion - Thidea

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What do you think of this creature suggestion?

Female
285 posts

asteria • 1 February 2018 at 2:41 PM

Hi 😊

I'm not a very talented writer and english is not my first language, so I'm sorry for the poor quality of my description. My drawing skills are even worse, so I can't post any images. Just wanted to share my ideas and find out what people think about them. If you want to create a drawing or better description, of course I appreciate it.

Thidea

Edit: Here's a crappy drawing https://imgur.com/a/SWuWk

Habitat
Ark City

Evolution
Stage I (egg) - 300 Clicks
Stage II - 800 Clicks
Stage III - 1300 Clicks
Stage IV - This is the final stage

About Egg
Thidea eggs are found in the homes of artists and creators. The Science and Research Center to this day hadn't found an answer to where the eggs come from or who and how chooses where they are left. However research has proven that the Thidea egg, despite it's soft and light, is one of the hardest on Ark. Dropping, hitting or even setting it on fire doesn't damage the egg. However when the egg is separated from it's owner, hatched creature returns to him/her immediatly. Thidea eggs are known to have irregulars shapes, each one is different. Circles of light appear on the egg as it gets closer to hatching.
About Creature
Thidea are very loyal to their owners, always trying to stay near, helping at home or work, protecting from danger, and, once the owner passes away, taking care of his/her grave. They always know what their owner feels or thinks about. They are very emotional and loving creatures. When Thidea sleeps next to it's owner, he/she always remembers his/her dreams down to tiniest details. It is said that creator who owns a Thidea is twice as productive, creative and succesful. Thideas don't need to eat, drink or breathe, however to stay healthy they need to be in daily contact with art and be thought about by their owners. Thidea abandon their owners very rarely, only when the owner comits a very inmoral act. Most Arkians are mistrustful towards such individuals.

Thank you for reading #creaturesuggestions