Outbreak- Warriors RP

in Roleplaying

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 3 February 2018 at 5:59 PM

HollowClan is located deep in a rural forest, with giant oaks surrounding them, many having roots larger than the clan cats. They live in a deep hollow away from twolegs, hence the name HollowClan. Its midday and the hunting patrol has just come back, time for some tasty prey!
Plot- 2 of the prey in the pile well be infected with rabies. Below is a list of what rabies does, in the first day, symptoms will be light, maybe just sore and grumpy and a bit moody, by day two, it should be obvious something is wrong, major soreness, high fever, very snappy, and the such. By the end of the second day, the cat should be fully infected with the rabies. A cat fully infected with rabies basically becomes zombie like. They foam and drool, and are very violent, attacking anything. They don’t recognize anyone, they are not the cat they were, and once fully infected, they lose intelligence and ability to speak except for a few words. Any cat who is bitten becomes infected ( Kinda like warrior cat zombies!). HollowClan must fight for survival, and figure how to stop this outbreak and save the clan. (Cat with rabies die after 2 weeks if not already killed)
Rabies Symptoms:
Pain areas: in the muscles
Whole body: dizziness, fatigue, fever, loss of appetite, or malaise
Psychological: delirium, fear, or hallucination
Gastrointestinal: nausea or vomiting
Muscular: muscle spasms or paralysis with weak muscles
Sensory: pins and needles or sensitivity to light
Behavioral: aggression or irritability
Also common: anxiety, brain death, coma, difficulty swallowing, dilated pupil, drooling, excess salivation, headache, mental confusion, seizures, or stiff neck
(The two cats who get the first infected prey well be chosen randomly and be PMed, so if you didn’t get that PM, don’t act like you got the rabies prey!)

Rules-
Be literate and use correct grammar
NO ONE-LINERS, responses must be at least 4 sentences.
Your character might get killed off, their does not need to be consent to kill off someone's character, however, this should be done over a few interactions, not just out of the blue, both parties should have time to react.
You may enter with 1 or more characters, no limit on how many characters, just make sure you can handle them all.
No God-modding or Mary-Sueing
Stay within the limits of Eggcave rules when RPing
Do not control others characters
Natural character pelt colors only, but crazy eye colors are allowed.
If you do not respond to (password is hat) the RP chat for 1 week without notice, your characters will be killed off.
You can roleplay as a clan cat, rouge, loner, or kittypet, however, you must play at least one clan cat.
Don’t let more than 5 messages go back and forth between you and the same person in a row, so the others have time to react and the RP hasn't gone too far forward while they were offline.
Must give a backstory, it can be basic and short, just don’t leave that spot blank.
I will add more rules if I see fit.

HollowClan-
Leader- Morningstar
Deputy- Stormblaze- Apprentice, Thistlepaw
Medicine cat- Blueberryheart
Medicine cat apprentice- Finchpaw
Warriors-
Snowburn
Lavenderfur
Sparrowshadow- Apprentice, Bonepaw
Thunderwing
Nettleheart
Duskpool
Dawnquill
Apprentices-
Thistlepaw
Bonepaw
Queens-
Creamnose
Elders-
Flarestrom

It is mid-day, New-leaf. Weather is clear, hunting patrols have just come back and everyone is picking prey to eat.

@iiroleplayii - Morningstar, Finchpaw, Snowburn, Lavenderfur, Sparrowshadow, Thistlepaw, Thunderwing, Nettleheart
@wolfspike23 - Blueberryheart
@thebrokenvibe - Bonepaw(song), Duskpool, Dawnquill, Flarestorm, Stormblaze, Creamnose,

*side note to be clear, once a leader dies and loses a life from rabies, when they go to their next life, they are healed from the rabies. Morningstar has 2 lives left.*

{Morningstar}
I watched from my perch on a log in camp as the two hunting patrols Sormblaze had sent out. I eyed each one, looking to see how much prey they had. It looked like a rather normal hunt, with some extra prey to spare. New-leaf was bringing prey back into the forest after a long and harsh leaf-bare, it was good to see the clan would be fully feed today. I slowly got up and jump off my perch, nodding to the cats who returned from patrol, Lavenderfur, Sparrowshadow, Bonepaw, Thunderwing and Duskpool. I waited for them to place down their prey, I then picked out a plump mouse for Flarestorm and brought it to him in the elders den. "Its a sunny day out, you should come out and eat with the clan." I said flatly, attempting to be friendly.

{Finchpaw}
My stomach started to growl out of hunger while I was helping Blueberryheart sort herbs in the medicine den. I started to wonder when the hunting patrols would be back, and as soon as I thought it, I heard them pad into the camp entrance. I shot up in glee, accidently knocking over a pile of sorted yarrow. "Food!" I squeaked, rushing out of the den. I spotted Morningstar giving Flarestorm a mouse, so I grabbed a squirrel to good feed to Creamnose, since warriors and apprentices could only eat after queens and elders had been feed. I padded up to Creamnose and presented her with the squirrel, "Is this good, or would you like me to pick you something else from the freshkill pile?" I said happily, as my stomach gave another growling tug.

{Snowburn}
I purred as I saw my sister return from patrol, looking a bit tired. I grabbed two mice in my jaws and padded up to her, and we wordlessly laid down next to each other. I passed one of the mice over to her. "Tiring patrol?" I asked, taking a bite of my mouse and enjoying the sun spot.

{Lavenderfur}
I nodded, "Yeah, we had to stay out a little longer cause prey seemed to slip through our paws a lot today." I purred. "And I had to chase a rabbit from near by camp all the way to those far hills slightly outside of our territory, and I still lost it." My shoulders shagged. I looked down at the mouse Snowburn had given me, it seemed to have a lot of spittle or such around its mouth, it looked a little gross, but I just wanted to eat, so I wiped it off with my paw and bit into the mouse.

{Sparrowshadow}
I praised my apprentice Bonepaw for doing so well on the hunting patrol today, and let her know she could take an extra big piece of prey if she wanted it. I myself strode up to the freshkill pile and grabbed a shrew, and settled down near the pile with it.

{Thistlepaw}
I went up to the prey pile and grabbed a frog to eat, I loved the texture and taste of them. I looked around and decided to trot up to Bonepaw. "Hey, how'd hunting go?" I asked a bit awkwardly. I wasn't very close to anyone in the clan since I didn't have kin, but sharing the apprentice den with Bonepaw made me feel like we were friends.

{Thunderwing}
I proudly padded into camp with a rabbit and squirrel hanging from my mouth. I looked at Lavenderfur but she wouldn't meet my glance. Most likely she was still upset about me bragging about how I could catch a rabbit and she couldn't, but hey, that ins't her fault, shes just got short legs. I put the squirrel down in the freshkill pile and kept the rabbit for myself.

{Nettleheart}
Grabbing a sparrow from the freshkill pile, I decided to go sit with Snowburn and Lavenderfur.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 3 February 2018 at 10:03 PM

@iiroleplayii @wolfspike23

Bonepaw smiled at Thistlepaw, or at least she did as best as she could. "Hunting went good. It's a bit difficult sometimes, but I'm adjusting easier as I get more used to, well, everything." She explained, flicking her ear.

~~~

Flarestorm nodded to Morningstar, "Thank you, and I think I shall." With that said he stood carefully, before picking up the mouse and stepping outside. He settled near the elders den, watching as the Clan milled about.

~~~

Creamnose nodded gratefully to Finchpaw. "Thank you and this one is fine." She said, gently wrapping a paw around the squirrel to drag it closer.

~~~

Stormblaze narrowed his eyes as Duskpool returned to camp. She simply carried a vole. He expected better from her and as she went to drop it off he approached her.

"I can take that vole now." He said, grabbing it when she set it down. "You need to split a finch with Dawnquill. I expected better from you." He added under his breath, he made sure his words were soft enough for only Duskpool to hear.

He headed towards the nursery to speak with Creamnose. He hardly bothered to check the vole as he settled down outaide the nursery and began to eat.

Deleted • 16 March 2018 at 10:09 PM

Bluberrypelt left to get some herbs. She then got infected. She later died from the infections.

(srry i just dont have time with this. ☹️ )

Cis Female
125 posts

iiroleplayii • 20 March 2018 at 5:48 PM

@thebrokenvibe
@Wolfkit
@animal_lover62
Since people recently signed up for the RP i'll try to make this active again, I was unable to be active before because of an unexpected move. I'll be changing Blueberrypelt's death to her dying from a heart attack, but of course cats won't be able to figure that out, so her death will be more of a mystery.

{Thistlepaw}
I nodded, "True, at least hunting went well." Not sure what else to say, I took a bite of my prey.

{Finchpaw}
Excitedly I rushed over to the prey pile. Most of the clan had picked prey already, so I picked a small shrew. I went into the medicine den, noticing Blueberrypelt laying very still. I pressed my nose to her fur and noticed she was cold, no warmth in her body. "Blueberrypelt!" I meowed out in shock, giving her a shove. I looked at her eyes, glazed over and dull. She was dead. "How could this happen?" I questioned, standing over her lifeless body in shock.

Deleted • 21 March 2018 at 8:40 PM

{Shadowpaw}
"Blueberrypelt!" I heard Finchpaw meow. I ran over too where she was standing and stoped in my tracks. Blueberrypelt was laying lifeless on the floor with dull and gazed over eyes. "What happend?" I managed to wisper in a horse voice.