in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What do you think about this creature suggestion

Female
285 posts

asteria • 5 February 2018 at 4:39 PM

Hi 😊 Here's my 2nd suggestion

Crappy image: https://imgur.com/a/NjKw4

About Egg
Biessa mothers lay eggs during winter. The egg is split in two parts - white top and brown bottom.The bottom is always warm, melting the snow under it.Thanks to it the roots are able to absorb minerals from the ground, necessary for the creature's survival. Small flowers grow on the top of the egg, the more of them there is the closer Biessa is to hatching. These flowers are the first meal of a hatchling.

About Creature
Newly hatched Biessa are blind, very feeble and weak. They can only eat small plants which are rarely found during winter. Many compassionate Arkians feed little Biessas, which allows them to survive the winter. As the nature awakes, Biessa grow stronger. They develop muscles and become more active. They gain the ability to see and digest more kinds of food. When no signs of winter are left and spring is in it's fullest, they strenght increases greatly and their furcolor changes to light brown. Biessas are kind for Arkians, remembering their help during winter and try to return the favor by leading lost travelers back to their path or putting flowers in places where they expect to find Arkians. Many stories are told about Biessas helping the kind-hearted people in dealing with problems or struggles of daily life, bringing justice to those who suffer innocently or saving lives of those in mortal danger.

Thank you for reading #creaturesuggestions

Deleted • 5 February 2018 at 5:50 PM

That's great!!!!!
What kind of creature is it???
A fairy creature
Alien creature
Or something else

Female
285 posts

asteria • 5 February 2018 at 7:10 PM

@kittyxx101 Just an intelligent forest creature I think. But I'm open to suggestions if you have a good idea about what to change 😊

Deleted • 6 February 2018 at 3:58 PM

Oh, Great!!!