Creature Suggestion - Shamonic

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
285 posts

asteria • 19 February 2018 at 7:26 AM

Hi 😊 #creaturesuggestions

Two things I wanted to say:
- Despite this creature was inspired by animatronics, it has nothing to do with fnaf and I wasn't thinking about fnaf when I got this idea
- In case some of you wondered why child stage is shown having wings and adult stage hands similar to bird legs: the hands grow on top of wings as the creature ages. You don't see the wings because they are covered by clothes

Crappy image: https://imgur.com/a/vMIEe

About Egg
Shamonic egg is covered by cloth, meant to protect the creature from dust, which can damage some of it's senses depending on which part of the egg it gets in. If the cloth is missing or has a hole in it, in can be replaced. However cleaning the egg is also unsafe, as it may result in water getting inside. The egg, although made out of metal, shouldn't be dropped as it may result in partially paralyzing the creature inside permanently.A lot of machine-like noises can be heared from the egg as it is near hatching.

About Creature
This creature was discovered very recently, laying disabled on attic of an abandoned house. Research quickly revealed that even right after hatching Shamonics are somehow attracted to technology, feeling a lot happier around modern devices. As the Shamonics age, their fascination turns more spiritual.These creatures move slowly and roboticly, making a lot of noise while doing it. Saddly they break very easly and, if they have an owner, it's suggested that the owner should learn how to fix at least their most common problems. They are usually not very sociable and only spend time with robotic creatures, they keep many things to themselves and flawlessly detect hidden cameras, making them and their spirituality very difficult to study. It was a shock for SAR Center to see such an old and seemingly primitive robot capable of developing it's own religious beliefs. This has caused many debates about artificial intelligence, as the line between humans and robots seems to have gotten more blurred. There is no way to reprogram a Shamonic or influence it's actions without it's approval. Currently, small groups of these creatures live in Faela, isolating themselves from rest of society. They can very easly be recognised there as they look significantly older and less advanced than other machines in this city. They have their own mysterious religion based around technology that they refuse to reveal to anyone from outside their specie. Very few people managed to earn the trust of Shamonics and be invited into their society, but those who did also refuse to reveal any information. It is unknown whether Shamonics create their own devices.

Female
387 posts

redflipflap • 26 February 2018 at 9:44 PM

Very unique idea!! I like it c:

Female
285 posts

asteria • 27 February 2018 at 8:56 AM

@redflipflap Thanks! 😊

Deleted • 11 March 2018 at 11:52 PM

@asteria

EPIC ALARM, ACTIVATING....

WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO

EPIC ALARM OVERHEATING, ALERT ALERT ALE-
*blows up lab*
*builds it again*
*happens over 1000000 times*
*runs out of money*

Female
285 posts

asteria • 12 March 2018 at 5:26 AM

@wolfspike23 Does that mean you like it? 😊

Deleted • 12 March 2018 at 3:13 PM

@asteria yeah

Female
285 posts

asteria • 12 March 2018 at 5:41 PM

@wolfspike23 Thanks a lot ❤️

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 12 March 2018 at 6:13 PM

@asteria
it is great

Female
285 posts

asteria • 12 March 2018 at 6:35 PM

@icecloud101 Thank you 😊 I'm very happy that more people likes my suggestion

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 13 March 2018 at 11:30 AM

@asteria jus one problem......
it looks a bit too much like the
Wregeon

Female
285 posts

asteria • 13 March 2018 at 11:45 AM

@icecloud101 Aside from both being metallic birds I don't see the similarities...

1,627 posts

icecloud101 • 13 March 2018 at 11:46 AM

@asteria
your right
i like it though

Female
285 posts

asteria • 13 March 2018 at 11:49 AM

@icecloud101 Thank you a lot 😃