NEOPETS: ~TFR ROLEPLAY~ *another fail of mine but just go along with it XD*

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 22 September 2011 at 8:42 PM

So, I've decided to make a roleplay. X3 Only, this is about Neopets. And the plot I'm STILL obsessed with. :] Yeahhh. xD So, the only reqirements to join;
Seriosly roleplayers.
You must have participated in the plot on Neopets and/or have a Neopets account. If you don't know the plot, read the comic: http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tfr/
Yup, all 18 chapters. A lot of reading, so you'd be better off with this rp if you were already familiar with the events and characters. 😉
RULES:
~No God-modding. (Unless your a certain super-cillain of epicness xD)
~I will explain the setting, where it is and what time events take place.
~Characters that were in the tfr plot ONLY. *Excluding Hubrid Nox. X3*
~There can only be one of each character. Example, if someone roleplays here and chooses Hanso, another person who wanted to roleplay as Hanso wold have to choose another character.
~I call dibs on roleplaying as Xandra. ;]
So if I get some people interested in the rp, I'll start explaining the event. Please don't start the roleplaying until I do. 😉
Characters taken;
Xandra- Me!! xD
Brynn- @Icicle_9510
Hanso- @Avelaingia
Of course they're the first characters to be taken... xD

Deleted • 22 September 2011 at 9:10 PM

I call Bryn!!!!!^^ Ping me when we start, K?😊

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 22 September 2011 at 9:15 PM

@Avelaingia Sure, you be Hanso. xD But still, he fails in my opinion. XANDRA is epic. That Fall Of Faerieland scene really won me over. X3

Gender Fluid
3,907 posts

dreamer • 22 September 2011 at 9:49 PM

@Avelaingia Rofl xD Anyways, I'mma start typing the settingof the plot. 😋
@Icicle_9510
@Avelaingia
Here I go! 😋

By now, it has been two years since the fall of Faerieland.
Two years.
Two years after unlikely bonds were formed, two years after the Faeries were turned to stone, two years after Xandra was defeated by her own rival; Hanso.
The two Altador guards had been promoted as head of the guards in Altador. And as you know, Brynn became the Captain of the Brightvale Knights, and Hanso became Master Thief, teaching other Neopians how to steal in his sneaky, somewhat heroic ways. And, they still often retrieved missing Artifacs when Fyora informed them of such.
Neopia had been quite peaceful since Xandra had been turned to stone; The Faeries were beginning to gain their power back, and Neopians were slowly beginning to adjust to faerieland being on the ground.
But, it was on that fateful day that the TRUE future of Neopia would be determined.
Fyora sent a warning out to all of Neopia; Xandra's statue couldn't be found anywhere in Neopia. Most assumed that the stoned Xandra simply went missing, or that she disappeared out of thin air. But Fyora knew that Xandra was alive again. Somehow, she managed to escape her stone prison, and, somehow, she was again disguised as another Neopian.
Neopia was again at risk. and this time, it was up to Hanso and Brynn to save it; Hanso and Brynn alone.