in Roleplaying

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 26 August 2018 at 8:13 PM

@nightmaremoon12
Oops, sorry about that 😋

40 posts

daydream • 26 August 2018 at 9:24 PM

@nightmaremoon12 she changed it to Scorpio if you hadn't noticed yet ^^ I think it was autocorrect, but that was pretty funny lol

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 27 August 2018 at 1:21 AM

@daydream @bloom Thanks for that. Accepted.

40 posts

daydream • 29 August 2018 at 5:53 PM

@nightmaremoon12 because I killed off a character, I'm curious to know if I have one or two spaces left, if a dead character counts as a character still? I'm probably not making any more oc's but just wanna know 😊

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 30 August 2018 at 1:23 AM

@daydream As long as the character is deadily dead, they no longer count as an available character and you can make another one in replace of them.

40 posts

daydream • 30 August 2018 at 10:10 AM

@nightmaremoon12 okay, thanks 😸

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 5 September 2018 at 10:25 PM

@nightmaremoon12
Getting back to role playing hopefully. It's probably the only reason why I'll stick around. Might add in characters later, depends.
Name: Ari
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: 25% Elf and 75% Human Magician
Appearance: Ari has white hair that goes up all the way till her shoulders, with dark purple eyes. She wears a simple cotton shirt paired up with a dark purple skirt that goes down a bit past her knees. Ari wears black flats, or sometimes goes barefoot. Other than that, her most prominent feature is her pointed ears.
Abilities/Powers: Ari often only heals or uses a force field to protect. Her other ability is being able to half the time an injury heals. She also has incredible stamina, often used for running. She's better at support magic than fighting offensively, but she can fight if needed to.
Weapons: She has a bow on her back just in case anyone gets too close.
Weaknesses: Ari can heal people, but it would often inflict a minor version upon herself. She can't use a force field every time, because it often drains lots of her magic, and it doesn't protects her from all around, only in the front.
Personality: Ari is often portrayed as a kind and gentle person, but on the inside she is insecure. She doesn't feel like she belongs anywhere because she forgot where she came from. Other than that, she is pretty passive, but clever and cunning, for she had negotiate her way out of serval sticky situations before.
Other: She was hit in the head when she was younger and never recovered any memories. Other than that, she is often seen stealing some necessities because she doesn't know where she came from.
Code 1: Any shade of purple
Code 2: Aries

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 7 September 2018 at 1:43 AM

@reality Accepted.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 9 September 2018 at 1:36 PM

@nightmaremoon12
Name: Ace
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Demon
Appearance: https://static.tumblr.com/86e53dadc1b858951d0f5eaa1a35d2d3/7nqlxvu/UtYmvxwd5/tumblr_static_toaru_kagaku_no_railgun_accelerator_anime_character_anime_boys_color_splash_simple_background_white_background_toaru_majutsu_no_index_www.wallpapernono.com_4.jpg
Abilities/Powers: Black Magic; summon mist and shadow/can fly
Weapons: Brass Knuckles
Weaknesses: His magic doesn't work in the daytime but he can still fly. Can only use his black magic at night.
Personality: Morbidly curious and sometimes aggressive, he's honestly caring, honest, and trustworthy if he trusts you
Other: He was abandoned by his parents and he lives in a mountain by himself
Code 1: Leo
Code 2: Red Eye

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 9 September 2018 at 8:13 PM

@bloom accelerator is that youuuuu

accepted

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 17 October 2018 at 9:36 PM

@nightmaremoon12
Hello! Sorry to both you, but are you still accepting sign ups?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 18 October 2018 at 2:10 AM

@starlight123 Sorry, but this roleplay is pretty much dead.

Female
266 posts

starlight123 • 21 October 2018 at 1:06 AM

@nightmaremoon12 Aw.. alright. Thank you for telling me...

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 28 October 2018 at 7:54 PM

Name: Trek
Pronouns: him/he/they/them/Trek doesn't really care
Species: Velociraptor
Appearance: 10 foot tall, wearing a black and white dress, And has eyeliner and lipstick on. And is this kind of velociraptor (and his scale colors) https://www.google.com/search?q=velociraptor&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHj8eRp6reAhXCyVMKHfgBD0oQ_AUIDigB&biw=1396&bih=685#imgrc=hnu4-jYaD7cGLM:
Abilities/Powers: He can befriend/make allies very naturally almost like magic...and he can make very small earthquakes also he can very basic magic but can be much better if he ever trained
Weapons: Violin, Knife, magic, Being a drag queen, Bard stuff
Weaknesses: His fear of his mother, fire, fear of spiders, tripping over his tail, his own clumsiness,etc...
Personality: I don['t like to stick to these so I'm gonna at least say laid back
Other: he lived with his family till he was 15 when she kicked him out after finding out he was a drag queen (a guy who likes to wear dresses.) and lived on the streets moving around after that and learned many things and met many people on the streets. (I'm using this guy in a DnD game.)
Code 1: Taurus
Code 2: a light bronze color
Wait is just realized this is dead sorry.

Female
2 posts

riptidegreywolf • 19 November 2018 at 4:56 PM

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major [yeep] hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.