Hey all I'm new

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
6 posts

cattya • 24 October 2018 at 12:09 AM

I'm not really sure what to put here...

I followed a link to someone's pet on here and it looks cool so here I am. I'm Cattya, she/her pronouns please, and I'm hoping to become involved in the community here- the catch is I haven't actively played a petsite(well, egg hatching specifically) in at least a couple years at this point so for all intents and purposes I'm completely new. 😸

I also tend to use smileys and ramble a lot, but I'm an adult, I swear! (I'm... not quite sure if posting my age counts as personal information; like I said I haven't done this in a while.)

Used to play DragCave before it got big, but my eggs would die a lot and eventually I was inactive enough all my adult dragons' names got retired I guess? At that point I pretty much gave up. That's pretty much my most exciting involvement with egg hatching petsites, aside from the PokeFarms one which I just kept forgetting to check. I think if I stick to just one this time I might get the hang of things. I don't mean to say the other mentioned ones are bad though! Just might not be for me.

I'm also an *incredibly* rusty roleplayer but would love to get back into it. Main problem is finding people who are willing to give li'l ol' me a chance without requiring more than a paragraph before I get into the swing of things. It could be a decent sized paragraph of course... I'm just out of practice.

Other than that, I'm not sure how much real life talk is allowed(I read the guidelines but didn't see anything specific enough about what is allowed to talk about re:fandoms, etc? I might look through the forums for examples) but I love sci-fi, especially if it involves "weird" stuff. Like physics. Physics can weird. But if you twist it right it's AWESOME! 😃

That's all for now, and thanks if you read through this whole thing! One last thing to note is I'm a night owl so my online times and reply rates vary. I will try to always get back to people eventually though!

8 posts

hauntedrose44 • 1 November 2018 at 6:29 AM

Welcome to eggcave! I've been around on this site for a bit, i keep coming back and leaving, so if you need any help I got you covered! I hope you like the site and i look forward to talking to you!
I'm Kat, btw!

Deleted • 1 November 2018 at 7:45 AM

@cattya Hey, Welcome to EggCave! Have a nice time while playing here.