░▒▓█► Hello. I am Cheridet. ◄█▓▒░

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
18 posts

cheridet • 29 October 2018 at 2:34 PM

Hello there,
I am Cheridet. I'm from America. I am a full time mother, artist, and model. I say I was born from the moon from the heavens, I am shy. I love Harry Potter, Pokemon, reading, DIY, video games, computers, music, art, poetry, and much more. Twenty One Pilots is my all time favorite band - they're my baby bois! Oh, and Youtube but I watch like Miranda Sings, Joey Graceffa, StacyPlays, and some others. On Eggcave I pretty much just feed around people's coves and collect EC/CC, do events, click exchange, figure out what the heck to do with my profile, collect items, really that's it, collect. I'm always open if you'd like to shoot me a message or something? Can't promise I will reply quickly. I do also enjoy making friends! ^-^ Hopefully we can talk?

SEE YOU AROUND EGGCAVE? 😃
-- Cheridet --

1,628 posts

icecloud101 • 29 October 2018 at 5:29 PM

Newbie Welcoming
───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
@cheridet
Welcome to Egg Cave!
There are many new players like you, so you're not alone. Check out the player guide for more help, and feel free to ask any of the site mods (@ Ian, @ Orderedchaos, @ mastergemma) or any older players to help!
This is the player guide, where you can find more info about each section/part of egg cave.
For questions and answers, hop by to the Help and Questions forums.
More questions? Just Submit a Ticket
To give some feedback, go to the Site Feedback forums.
Trading and auctioning creatures and haggling and bidding on creatures are fun! You have to wait 'till your account is 48 hours(a long time)old to do these things(for safety reasons). Adopting creatures at the Cave is one of the ways to obtain new creatures. Make sure to feed your creatures so they don't die! To feed, just click the giant blue 'Feed' button above the creature image. You can feed your creatures and other players' creatures. A critter who is at level 2000 or above will not die. You will know they are immortal when you get a notification 😊
Sorry if you know some of the info above already. Thanks! ❤️

Female
441 posts

magicaltomato3 • 29 October 2018 at 7:37 PM

@cheridet Welcome~ Feel free to drop by and chat or trade! ❤️

Deleted • 30 October 2018 at 2:33 AM

@cheridet. Go hp i am hufflepuff.