1 post

nemzly • 8 November 2018 at 3:52 AM

Clearly a newb so any tips and tricks would be much appreciated 😊

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 7 December 2018 at 3:05 PM

@nemzly Welcome! I haven't been on much myself, so I don't really have tips, LOL. Maybe... visit the Click exchange under social? It's a fast way to evolve creatures!

Male
326 posts

seraph • 7 December 2018 at 3:14 PM

@nemzly
Hello and welcome to our egg cave 😊 you'll find plenty activities to do all day around the site.
It's December! Don't forget to get your daily prize at the advent Tree.
If you're feeling adventurous you can donate toys at the Toy Driver for a chance to win a rare, retired egg! Each toy will give you 1 or more tickets and the drawings are every day at 8pm.
Be sure to visit the cave to adopt new eggs - every month we get 2 special creatures that are retired later so be sure to snag them while you can. You can do 10 approaches then 1 every 15-25 minutes.
As qerrats mentioned you can visit the click exchange - every creature you click you get 1 XP, register your creatures and they will gain clicks too! Feeding creatures is also a great way to make money (no joke, I get about ~200k/day just by feeding).
If you are a patience master you can visit the The Oasis - at random times, old retired creatures will be available for adoption there, totally free!

Hope you enjoy the site, feel free to ping me if you have any questions.