What is eggcavity

in Help & Questions

Deleted • 12 November 2018 at 6:15 PM

So many people use eggcavity to show their wishlist but what is it? And how does it work?

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 12 November 2018 at 7:27 PM

@meekly

Eggcavity is a fan-made site that features item lists, creature lists, and even a value guide.
You can also test out travels on creatures if you wish. There's all sorts of things on the site and I recommend that you take your time to peruse through it.

Wishlists can be made as long as you are logged into your account on Eggcavity. (Note: your Eggcave login will not work on Eggcavity, you have to make a new account). After you are logged into your account on Eggcavity, on the top toolbar, it'll say Wishlists.

There's several different ones. There's travels, items, and creatures. Simply press on the one you desire, and you can edit or add to your wishlists.

Simply copy the link after you've saved your wishlist and post it to your profile. The wishlist can be customized in any way you like, it has notes you can write. Some people write how much they want a creature (priority) and you can specify the stage you want the creature to preferably be.

Deleted • 12 November 2018 at 7:30 PM

@newlode Thank you so much! I was really confused when I tried logging into eggcavity and I couldn’t.