Moon Hunters

in Roleplaying

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 24 September 2011 at 10:43 PM

this is my first rp (doing on here at least) so, uhm, hope im doing this right.

NOTE:moon hunters can either be a werewolve or vampire, or human if u wish and u can be turned but if u want to use someone elses charater in it, i suggest you ping them as u use it so theyll know.

ull need a form that looks like this

name
race (human vampire or lycan <MUST BE OF THOSE 3)
looks:
why u dislike the other race (not entierly it can be why u like, dislike them and can change or ur hate can stay the same)
power: (wolves and lycans only.)

heres mine:

name: Ryer
gender-F
age- immortal
race: vampire.
looks: hair- short bobcut black
eyes- emerald green
skin- pale
why i dislike the lycans- they killed my family when i was little and i was taken away by Derek. (Will change)
power- strength speed and charm ( more then one people can have the same power)

NOTE: Derek is the ruler of the vampires. Hanya is the ruler of the Lycans. So if u choose lycans, please use hanya in Dereks place same vice versa.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 26 September 2011 at 5:40 PM

Name:Kirsten
Race: Vampire
Looks: Pale skin, dark black eyes. Has black hair and is goth.
Why you dislike the other race: Because wolves are awful, and yucky.
Power: Charm, shapeshifting, hypnotizing.

GO VAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
174 posts

makaylalily • 26 September 2011 at 6:50 PM

Name: Jacon (Pronounced Jason)
Race: Vampire
Looks: I have a dirty blond shaggy hair. I am buff and pale. DUH I wear blue jeans and a white shirt with RayBan and a leather black jacket. I also have golden eyes.
Why you dislike the other race: They came and killed my family. Why wouldn't I dislike them for that?
Crush: Ryer

NOTE: Lycans are werewolves.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 26 September 2011 at 7:02 PM

Really?! Oh.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 27 September 2011 at 2:02 PM

(YAY MORE PPL 😃 and @makaylalily xD awesome crush and sorry for long results guys-bad habbit)

Jacon and Kirsten have been assigned to my team. So that means, we share the same house and sometimes the same room. Thats only when were going to be ambushed and dont want to worry about the others during the night. The lycans, werewolves as some may call them, havent ambushed us yet, but Derek, our strong and youthful leader, has informed us they will.
Jacon sat on the chair. I didn't want to tell anyone, but i always admired him for not wearing the required armor, but keeping to his unique personality. Besides our looks, were similar. The lycans killed our familes when we were young.
Kirsten, just hated them. shes the new addition to our group, because she just graduated from vampire traning and was freshly turned. Jacon and i have to look outfor her, as well as eachother.
I entered the room in my white tank-top, jean shorts, and leather boots.
"Hey guys," i said, plopping down on the chair next to Jacon.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 27 September 2011 at 4:42 PM

"Hi", I said reluctantly. I wasn't very happy because Jacon and Ryer knew each other for a long time. I hated being the newbie. I was feeling thirsty but the leader told me to hang on. Through the vampire school, I almost failed at it. It was hard to resist the thirst.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 27 September 2011 at 5:12 PM

I knew she didnt like being the newbie, or the thirst, but shes doing better then the others i have scene. I opened my arms and gave her a hug with an obnoxious smile. then with one arm still clinging to her, stretched out my other arm and messed up Jacon's hair, which im not so sure he if he liked it or not.

name: Mark Jenderson
looks: brown hair, brown eyes, tan, wears everything black ( typical emo)
race: vampire
reasons for hating: just does...
gender-M
crush@lola622f
~~~~~~~~~
Marks pov~
I approached the door to the house. I just came, like literally just came from the traning school and i was hungry. I knocked, not knowing what or who was going to answer.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 27 September 2011 at 5:26 PM

@jerseyassassin thanks 😉. How old are the vamps like 18 or something or...

I felt very awkward when Ryer hugged me.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 27 September 2011 at 5:30 PM

(XD no problem thought it would be fair and yeah XD)

There was a knock on the door. I turned my head to Kirsten, who seemed annoyed by my public display of affection. I pouted my lip and made my eyes shiny, giving her the normal puppy dog look.

~~~~~~

I waited and waited and still no one answered. I decided to sit on the steps and wait until someone opened the door.I doodled in the dirt with a stick a picture of nothing. Just, doodles. I sighed. I had lost my family and my girlfriend recently so ive been depressed. They were eaten by lycans, so i followed the flow of vampires and begged the leader to change me. and he did.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 27 September 2011 at 5:39 PM

Guys there cannot be romance in Role plays.
No crushes. ☚ī¸

(Maybe little BF/GF stuff but no romance)
-*-Maybe small Crushes-*-
name: Rue
race (human vampire or lycan <MUST BE OF THOSE 3): Vampire
looks: Long beautiful golden hair (down to knees, normally braided up to waist), vegetarian vampire eyes, obviously pale skin. Flowing white dress for special occasions, green top and skinny jeans on any other.
why u dislike the other race: I don't. Not that much anyway. I think they smell stupid though, but secretly, I tried to turn my best friend... turns out he was a wolf!
power: I can fly, and shapeshift.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 27 September 2011 at 5:45 PM

(@luvduv aw D: whynot?

I noticed more and more people were coming, and that something was going to happen. Something big. The more people that came the more urgant the message would be. I sat next to Jacon on hte couch. Since more and more people were coming it would mean being squished together, but he always gets squirmish around me or whenever im close to him. Rue came in. She was nice and stuff but her and i never really talked. so i decided, to start a conversation with her.
" Hi." i spoke, " Rue, why is everyone coming in?"

~~~~

I decided to just walk in and sit next to a girl, who i over heard her name is Kirstin.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 27 September 2011 at 5:48 PM

"Hi", I siad shyly.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 27 September 2011 at 6:12 PM

I smiled at them. "No idea." Then I laughed, "Actually, I think we're all just looking for a place to stay the night. I know I am."
I flipped my long hair over my shoulder and absentmindedly started braiding.
"What's your name?" I asked curiously.
@jerseyassasin
I don't know! ☚ī¸

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 27 September 2011 at 6:46 PM

hi i said to the girl. "I'm mark."

~~~~

I grinned. Ive heard rumors about the other emembers and im glad to see that some of the ones ive heard about rue arent true.
"so, you people use my house?" i asked with a laugh, " make sense it is an old hotel. Ok you can stay. And i'm Ryer. This is Jacon and kirsten and kirstens friend who im sure ill never talk to XD"

~~~
DX thats dumb :T

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 27 September 2011 at 8:41 PM

LOL

" My name's Kirsten", I said. I sniffed the air. It smelled faintly like wolves. Disgusting wolves. I was actually excited. I can finally hunt soon although I might get killed.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 27 September 2011 at 8:45 PM

I could see Kirsten's hunger. "Your a newborn aren't you? Tell you what, I'll take you hunting if you want."

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 27 September 2011 at 8:48 PM

"Really?", I asked suprised. Nobody was this nice to me after my parents died in a car crash.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 27 September 2011 at 8:49 PM

I smiled my bright white teeth at her. "Of course! I'm hungry anyway.." A evil grin crept across my face. "How do you feel about wolf for dinner?"

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 27 September 2011 at 8:55 PM

"Sure", I said wickedly. My teeth weren't sharp like most vamps but they were sharp enough. I was a different type of vampire. More fragile, and weaker.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 27 September 2011 at 9:07 PM

hunting. never could stand it. I dont know why but ive been more to fight then kill.
"becareful you two." i said

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 27 September 2011 at 9:12 PM

"When will the wolves come?"

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 27 September 2011 at 10:42 PM

hunting. never could stand it. I dont know why but ive been more to fight then kill.
"becareful you two." i said

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 28 September 2011 at 5:14 PM

I laughed hard now. "Never. Or not, any time soon. WE'RE going after THEM."
I said, "Can you run?"

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 28 September 2011 at 5:22 PM

can I join? 😃

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 28 September 2011 at 5:25 PM

@luvduv my character??? or....?

The smell got stronger. I heard a rumbling sound.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 28 September 2011 at 5:30 PM

@lola622f
Yours.

I run out of the house as fast as I can and see some wolves approaching. "KIRSTEN!" I scream, "HELP!"

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 28 September 2011 at 5:36 PM

"I can't run really fast. ", I said. Seeing the vamp running out, she yelled. I came over. The wolves are here! o: I let my instincts take over me.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 28 September 2011 at 7:25 PM

I let my instincts take control and I snarled. Suddenly I was 4 feet in the air, with flames twirling around me like a tornado. I lunged and attacked. Again. Again. AND AGAIN! I barred my fangs and hissed.

Female
8,989 posts

lola622f • 28 September 2011 at 8:54 PM

I growled and hunted. I only got two wolves but I was full.

Female
175 posts

jerseyassassin • 28 September 2011 at 9:04 PM

@carnate sure 😃

I was standing on the roof with my arms crossed, this would be a perfect time for them to hunt and practice their skills. I, someone who graduated and can control my hunger longer then anyone, will only interefere if needed

~~~~