Lil' Shop of Items (open!)

in Trading & Auctions

Female
148 posts

jb092 • 9 December 2018 at 12:18 AM

So I decided to do an Ec shop thing.
All profit will go towards either the SAR or more items for the shelves.
If you want to pay in Cc, great, cool, pm me with what you want and how much you will pay for it.
On week days the shop will be open from approximately 10am - 8pm and for weekends the Topic title will say open or closed because I never know when I'll be on other than the definite closed times 12:30(midnight)-10am.

So here's how it works:
First you either pick a gift box and/or pick a meal. Then you pick what rarity you want for your gift box and/or meal.
If you pick a box and/or a meal you need to pick a rarity for the items in the box and/or meal.
Yes you can order multiple meals and/or boxes.

The boxes will have toys, food, books that aren't how to train books, and travels that aren't creature stage travels.

For the prices you take the prices on each of the boxes/meals that you ordered and add the rarity price. It's confusing. I know. That's why i'm going to do the math for you. Your welcome. (wait did I just say I'd do your math for you?...)
Note: For the travel shop and library there are no added costs. Just the price on the item.
Second note: yes I can send them to people for you. If you want me to please pm me with what you want, who you want it to be sent to, and their personalized message. I will include who it was from unless instructed otherwise.
Third note: If you want specific items (such as for quests or collections) you may request them. I love trying to hunt down items for people (no seriously, I like helping people). However, the price will be whatever I end up having to pay for the item(s).

If you want special Holiday stuff I am willing to do a Holiday box. However, your price will be whatever I have to spend to get your requested number (and rarity) of Holiday items. I will send them to people on the Holiday.

Extra Small Gift Box (4 items): 3,000
Small Gift Box (6 items): 4,500
Medium Gift Box (8 items): 7,000
Large Gift Box (10 items): 8,500
Extra Large Gift Box (12 items): 11,000
Jumbo Gift Box (14 items): 12,500

Cafe:
Breakfast Special (2 coffees, 2 bakery pastries): 3,000
Breakfast (1 coffee, 1 bakery pastry): 1,900
Lunch (3 food items): 2,800
Dinner (5 food items, 2 deserts): 6,700
Snack (1 food item, 1 snack food from bakery): 1,900
Library: (closed)
Travel shop: (closed)

Super Common - Common
Add 1,000

Uncommon - Rarer
Add 5,000

Very Rare - Ultra Rare
Add 8,000

Virtually Unobtainable- Unobtainable (if I have any extras in my strongroom)
Add 10,000

Thank you for shopping at the Lil' Shop of Items! (Sorry for all the reading you just had to do)

Deleted • 9 December 2018 at 1:18 AM

@jb092

what comes in the boxes? is there creatures?

Female
148 posts

jb092 • 10 December 2018 at 9:57 PM

There are no creatures. The boxes have items in them.

Deleted • 10 December 2018 at 10:42 PM

@jb092 Can I get a
Medium Gift Box that is common, also, suprise me.
Can I also buy a How To Train Your Roo for 900 ec?

Female
148 posts

jb092 • 10 December 2018 at 11:33 PM

Yes!
Here is your Total:
How To Train Your Roo- 900 ec
Common Medium Gift box- 8,000
That totals out to 8,900!
Here's your Trade!
Thank you for shopping at the Lil' Shop of Items and happy holidays!
@meekly

Deleted • 10 December 2018 at 11:38 PM

@jb092 Thank you! Also, can I buy another Medium Gift Box and it's rare? Thanks again!

Female
148 posts

jb092 • 28 August 2020 at 2:13 PM

Shop is open!