February Creature Suggestion; Cottin

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Do you want the Cottin to be created?

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 12 December 2018 at 12:23 PM

Hello! This is my first creature suggestion, and I'm calling it Cottin, though I guess you can change the name. Anyways, to the point:

https://imgur.com/a/FJ1R4o2

Habitat
Ark City

Height
0.8 m

Length
2.56 ft

Weight
40 lb

About Cottin Eggs...
Cottin eggs are extremely fluffy and soft to the touch. Cottin eggs only exist in February, and hatch in March. Towards their hatching time, Cottins start rapidly shedding their fur, and many people collect this comfy, soft material. Since the softness of their fur as an egg, as well as the bright pink color attracts predators, the Cottin egg has built in ears. When the Cotttin senses danger, it quickly rolls away.

About the Cottin creature...
Cottins are about the size of an Alkub, and are believed to be related to the Cayni. Cottins are playful creatures by heart, and are extremely loyal. There aren't many wild Cottins left in Ark, because so many prefer to live with their humans in Ark City. Unlike most species, Cottin's mating season is in January, and they shed their fur during this time. In the wild, Cottins used it as a nest for their eggs, but domestic ones gladly give it to their owners. Experts say that the heart on a Cottin's right eye is how they look for their mate. Cottins are extremely social and happy. It is believed that if a Cottin from the wild comes up to you, that it is a bond for life. Cottins, although social and playful, spend 3 hours of every day grooming themselves. They pull out clumps of old hair, and grow it back in about 10-12 hours. If you own a Cottin, you have a loyal friend for life.

#creaturesuggestion