Site

in Problems & Bugs

Female
25 posts

talyn • 25 September 2011 at 11:33 AM

Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to recover lost eggs that died due to lack of food because I could not access the site to feed them

My internet would not let me load Egg Cave to feed my creatures and because of that I lost an Arnmnae named "Zarty" and a halldrag named "manticora". I worked hard to get the halldrag and paid money for the arnmnae, and I'm really upset that I lost them just like my shillas and raicorn I lost several months back due to being blocked from the site as well.

I'm not asking for the raicorn, and I replaced my shillas, I just want to know if I can get the two recent ones I lost back...

Deleted • 25 September 2011 at 11:36 AM

@talyn

Probably not since EggCave wasn't down....

Female
25 posts

talyn • 25 September 2011 at 11:38 AM

That sucks. I hate my college... This is the second time I got blocked from egg cave due to a supposed virus that I'm sure isn't there. I'm in a tech school full of morons, I swear...

Female
7,368 posts

cqpkytty • 25 September 2011 at 3:30 PM

@talyn
Always, ALWAYS keep ALL your pets that you care about in Tim's for 60 days each time, and hopefully that will help 😊

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 26 September 2011 at 3:46 PM

@talyn

I'm sorry to hear about this. But yeah, we can't restore creatures when there wasn't a site glitch or error that caused the creature deaths. :/

And I feel your pain... I'm currently at a tech school learning about Computer Information Systems and I swear most of them are morons.

Should you have any more questions, just submit in a Ticket directly. Topic closed.