Wishlist Feature + some other things

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 2 January 2019 at 9:37 PM

You know, I really wish Egg Cave had a wishlist feature 😊 Then I don't have to spend time formatting my wishlist on a creature's profile space, where I could've wrote a bunch of other stuff 😋 And it would be easier to find and search through as well ^^

Another thing~ I noticed star creatures don' have the option to place the star at the bottom LEFT corner :C Not neccessary, but it does bother me xD

Third, imagine if there was a creature shop. The auctions work fine, but the thing with it is that you have to wait for it to end before you actually get it. In the meantime, maybe you're offline and sleeping, someone can just outbid you and win the creature instead. Trades center if fine too, but what if you want to get rid of a creature quick? What if you don't know who you're selling it to? Or maybe you're the one who's BUYING and you're looking at a price range? It'd be cool to have a shop for creatures~ then I could actually use my sides for stuff and free up some junk eggs.

Ok, an idea popped up while I was typing. Dead creature lists would be nice- they exist when you click on the resurrection stone. But sometimes people are looking to buy these creatures, and you don't really want to type out the entire list, so the ability to make the list visible to others would be nice 😊