Auction/shop buy history

in Site Feedback & Ideas

Female
751 posts

crazy4life • 5 January 2019 at 12:10 PM

I have a lot of travels in my shop and put a fair amount into the auctions as well. It would be very helpful if there was a history of the actual item name and price bought at that I could go back and look at. It’s hard to restock my shop when something has been purchased if I don’t know what was bought. I end up wasting time looking through my stock and strongroom trying to determine what might have been purchased so I can replace it. But if I could quickly see that xxx travel was bought for xxx ec, I could easily replace it.

The auction sold history currently just says how long ago it ended, how many items, and who the winning bid was, but that gives no way to know what was in the lot. I realize this one is less practical since you can have some large lots, but it can still be frustrating when trying to keep track of what items people are buying and what ones don’t have much interest.

2,251 posts

yts • 5 January 2019 at 1:03 PM

@crazy4life I totally agree, I've the same problem

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 5 January 2019 at 2:29 PM

I would love to see this. It would be a good quality-of-life update.

Female
751 posts

crazy4life • 13 January 2019 at 12:27 PM

I think it would also help if you could sort your shop by price when managing it. It would make it much easier to find the items you just added to price.