I am newbie

in Welcomes & Introductions

Deleted • 6 January 2019 at 6:06 PM

Hello My name Is Hellotinker

I made this profile for my @pinkpixie because of her I join this site and I name my profile after her 2 favorite's Hello Kitty and TinkerBell. Since she beg me to join so I am here,

I am not a CC player so if you see any CC creatures they were given to me by Pixie My new friends. thank you all for giving me creatures. I am really nice person, I do not like Drama,

I am Adult Player. I don't have time for high school drama. If you have problem with Pixie please don't come to me about it. that between you and her I am just here to have fun meet new awesome people.
thanks to Pixie I met this wonder girl named @superunloved thank you so much for being nice and giving me start up creatures you didn't have too and "No I did not ask her too". I do not ask People for creatures without paying ec for them. If they want to give me stuff that fine.

I love Unicorns, Stars, Moons. Galaxy stuff. Clouds. Fairies as well Not Tinkerbell but Fairies lol
My favorite colors are Blue, Purple and pink.
I have a question for everyone, I asked Pixie she don't know so I am asking ya'll

other than unipeg How much unicorn creatures and other than Clous and Seleni's what other stars creatures are they and what their names on here? thanks for answering me!
My Top 4 Dream Creatures on here

1. Clous cost 15k cc
2.Unipeg cost 6k cc
3.Tenalp cost 500cc thanks to @rabbitwanter for letting me know,
4.Nyacos cost 4.7k cc thanks to my bestie for telling me.

Pings
@pinkpixie
@superunloved

Deleted • 6 January 2019 at 6:15 PM

@hellotinker

welcome to this wonderful site Bestie.

Yes there are some drama but not let it get to you. Just block them that what I do lol. I am here to help you out. so If you need anything If I can do I will do it. I know you won't ask for Creatures on here but you can offline I will help you like I am doing now by seeing if anyone has seleni's for sale just for you.

Female
13 posts

therosedragon • 6 January 2019 at 6:48 PM

@hellotinker
Heyo welcome to EggCave!

I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun. I wish I could answer your question, but I'm pretty new myself
^-^;;. I'm sure there are more helpful people that may not be online at the moment.

Deleted • 6 January 2019 at 6:54 PM

@therosedragon welcome as well. thanks for replying

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 6 January 2019 at 7:20 PM

@hellotinker welcome to eggcave 😊 both the luminese and luminette have a dragon with a star! the tenalp is a saturny-planet! and the squearth and tray are based off of earth. the cosmiathan and cosmomon are snakes with a galaxy texture 😊 there are lots of galaxy and star travels so your creatures can have a space background ❤️

Deleted • 6 January 2019 at 7:34 PM

@rabbitwanter thank you I don't like dragons, snakes and I seen them but I don't like them I am very picky but i did give you credit for Tenalp. thank you