Hope Is Not Lost. (CLOSED)

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 5:22 PM

This is a roleplay that will be done by PM (personal message). Here's backstory.

"Many years ago, before time was ever a thing, two gods ruled over the land. One Light, the other, Darkness. They were siblings, yet mortal enemies. Darkness hated light because she killed all his work, and Light hated Darkness because of his pure lust for revenge and chaos. They feuded over the land for centuries, eventually creating humans. The humans were a hybrid of the two. Something that could create life, but destroy it just as easily.

"One human family, the Gaelens, decided to try to control the gods. There was a battle of epic proportions and deaths, resulting in the downfall of all humans. The Light sister blamed her brother for creating them, but Darkness made a valid argument that it was a combined effort. They decided to try once more.

"Humans were created again. They thrived for centuries longer than the last ones. The gods grew angry again. Earthquakes and hurricanes covered the world and all the humans knew that the end was near."

You wake up with this story in your head and the knowledge that you were to stop this.

**Make 3 characters, two with powers and another who is skilled at something, like fast runner, smart, or who can learn things with a glance.**

(please let me know if there's something weird with this)

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 1 February 2019 at 8:31 PM

Name: Destiny
Appearance: Blonde wavy hair with shining blue crystal eyes. She wears diamond earings with a blue and pink dress and black school shoes.
Personality: Snobby, Rich, Brat, "Perfect"
History: She goes to school like normal 15 year olds. Just she was Popular. People said she was perfect. Some said she was snobby (which she is). Her parents dont pay much attention to her, her grades, and school. She knows about her powers and uses it for herself and to keep her popular. Everyone in the school knows about her power which makes her the most popular girl in school.
Power: If she sings she takes control of the person she wishes.

Name: Forest
Appearance: Brown hair with hazel eyes. He wears an oversized blue sweater white glasses and Jeans. His shoes are sneakers with checkered black and white pattern.
Personality: Smart, Serious, Anger issues
History: ...
Power: Telekenisis

Name: X
Appearance: Dark black hair with brown eyes. Wears a black shirt with little pink spots. They also wear dark pants with white sneakers.
Personality: Curious.
History: They were adopted by Forest's family.
Skill: Hiding.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 February 2019 at 8:46 PM

@pretzel Yeah, this'll be a PM RP, so I'll send a message. You just have to say you're interested.

@bgunny gave me the idea for this. I'm doing an RP with her with PM.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 1 February 2019 at 8:47 PM

Alright.