about item collections...

in General

Gender Questioning
289 posts

shine • 5 March 2019 at 3:54 PM

I've decided to start collecting items just for something else to do here on Egg Cave, and I was wondering how to go about CC travels. I did buy all the autumn ones from the shop itself, but I can't get CC all that often, and I don't think I'll be able to keep up. Should I buy from other players, then? Also, how should I go about collecting in general? There are a lot of items and I'm rather overwhelmed.

Lastly, if you want to show off your collection / ask for items you need, I think this thread could be used for that, too ❤️

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 5 March 2019 at 4:16 PM

@shine

For CC travels, your best bet is to either buy them from the shop when they come up, or ask have someone who has a plethora of CC travels to borrow them (I've done this with users before, they offer a rare creature for insurance and I give them the CC travels I have, they use them and give them back and I give back their creature)

Gender Questioning
289 posts

shine • 5 March 2019 at 5:37 PM

@newlife

Thanks so much for that suggestion! 😃 I'll definitely look into doing it. Actually, would you mind if I borrowed your travels? I could send you a private message if you prefer that ^^

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 5 March 2019 at 7:54 PM

@shine

Sure! Toss me a PM and I'll tell ya what I have