Spring creature, Rooka (pm if you have a better name)

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

You like it?

Female
59 posts

cutpie2244 • 18 March 2019 at 2:04 PM

This would be a creature for april-may.
Habitat: Fairy world
Height: 0.8m
Weight: 5kg
Obtain from cave
I don't have any drawing of it but if any of you want to draw it to me, then search up a raccoon baby for first stage. (and I can't tell you if I like it or not because all of the drawing website apparently stopped working on my computer too.)
About the Rooka egg.
Description: the raccoon face mark with a tail on the side of stripes with ears, the other half of the egg (don't put in drawing) is blank, nothing on it. the front side, will not be just black and white,
Story: the egg has beautiful marks on it. since they are smaller then janot, they are more fragile. Very few scientist are aloud to go near and examine them. If they touch the other side of the egg, the rest of the egg will turn white and it won't ever hatch. when the egg is about to hatch, you will see green flowing around the front of the egg and on the tail, scientist think it from the magic of the fairy world that green comes up.
About the Rooka.
Description: (the colors of green, purple, and pink will only be on the marks and stripes, not on the places where there is no mark for example the cheeks 😸)The first stage is a baby raccoon trying to walk (a little clumsy looking) It only has the color green and black on the face and tail, the body is blank like the back of the egg. the 2nd stage is a adult raccoon and its sitting looking up, it will have green and purple on it's face and tail, the body is the same. and the final stage. it is a raccoon sitting and looking proper (like the final stage of kyootie for more clearance) it has green purple and pink on its face and tail, and curling colors on the body too.
Story: The Rooka is known for sprouting new trees and flowers. as a baby it can grow little flower patches, when the Rooka becomes an adult, It can grow forests of flowers and trees. Once all of the Rooka colors go all over them, they go to different regions to grow flowers and trees, if you ever see a Rooka, offer them a flower you would like to see them grow, and they would grow a flower patch around you.

I hope you like the story and the description and if you have any ideas to change any of the story, description, or the name plz message me ❤️

Female
247 posts

alphawolf14 • 18 March 2019 at 2:20 PM

This is great.

Female
59 posts

cutpie2244 • 18 March 2019 at 2:21 PM

@alphawolf14
Thanks