Hexis' Doodles! [Art Shop] [3 slots open]

in Entertainment

Female
41 posts

hexis • 27 March 2019 at 4:53 PM

Hi everyone, long time no see. I'm looking to build my portfolio, and I've been meaning to find some way to get back to playing this site. I hope bringing this back is okay, this is a pretty old thread. If I need to start a new one, I can do that as well.

I have new styles and new examples located in my stash, found in the link below.
https://sta.sh/229cra0klmiq?edit=1

When ordering, please pick one of the two styles.
Soft Charcoal
Chunky Charcoal

Note: I'm not the best with anthros or humans, but I can definitely try if requested.
---
Prices
---
I'm unsure of what my art would be in worth in the currency here, if anyone thinks they need to be raised or lowered, please send me a (polite) PM. Otherwise:

Bust: 75 CC or the EC equivalent.
Full body: 100-200 CC or the EC equivalent.
---
I'll only be taking 3 slots at a time. Slots are first come, first served.

1] chicachicken
2]
3]
---
Please credit me if you use any art I make for you.
My Toyhouse account is also Hexis.
All of my pieces will have my Toyhouse watermark. Please don't edit it out. If you'd like a version without the watermark, just send me a message and I can provide that for you.

Thank you all for looking.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 1 May 2019 at 7:02 AM

@hexis I really like your art style! can I get a Bust of my good man here? https://twitter.com/TheNariter/status/1123542613217427456

Also would you rather be paid now or till its done?

Female
41 posts

hexis • 1 May 2019 at 12:31 PM

@dragonii - If you would wait until I'm done that'd be perfect! :> I'll get started asap.

1,558 posts

dragonii • 1 May 2019 at 8:27 PM

@hexis alrighty! thank you so much!

Female
41 posts

hexis • 25 June 2021 at 1:15 AM

To start, a note to the moderators: I hope it's okay to bring back this thread, rather than having me make another art topic, however if I need to fashion a new shop, I can certainly do that.

Apologies for not posting, I haven't been active for a long time. I want to return and actually stay a while, therefore I wish to revive this thread, and stay on top of it.

I've updated everything in the first post, hopefully it's all in order.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do or change.

To the userbase:

My shop is now open for business again. I'll be starting with 3 slots open, all of which are first come first served. Thank you all in advance for any interest and orders.

Female
58 posts

galactic_pigeon • 7 August 2021 at 3:00 PM

@hexis
Hi! I'd like to ask a few questions.

1- Before ordering, do you need a full reference sheet or would a single picture do?
2- Can you change how much you'll draw of a character, like full-body, 1/3, etc?
3- Does the price change depending on how hard it'll be for you to draw that thing?

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 23 February 2022 at 9:42 AM

Your art style is so cute! I love it. ❤️