Hello ! I’m new !

in Welcomes & Introductions

Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 4 April 2019 at 12:58 AM

Hello hello ! I’m very new to this site and any help would be very much appreciated! So far I have gotten one eggie ! And fed dis babbu not so sure on what to do next or how ! Haha I am not to sure on how to access the tutorial again @u@ whoops ! Also I’d love to make some new friends !

141 posts

stormwarden • 4 April 2019 at 1:48 AM

@sliced hey, welcome to egg cave! haha it's mostly just adopting and feeding, so it's a pretty low key experience overall 😊 still i hope u have a great time here and feel free to message me if u have any questions or just to chat!

Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 4 April 2019 at 1:49 AM

Thank you so much ! I have 10 eggies now ! Uhm ! Will do I’m not sure if I need to buy food to feed my babes or not !

141 posts

stormwarden • 4 April 2019 at 1:51 AM

@sliced the hunger bar is filled when players feed the eggs, so you either need to feed them daily to keep the bar at 100% or use the feeding service in Explore > Ark City > Tim's Food Shoppe. I can also try to feed ur eggs when i remember!!

Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 4 April 2019 at 1:53 AM

Oh thank you so food is free then ^u^ fantastic ! Also may I please ask how to add coding ? I’d love to be able to add these babes to a few other sites to help me remember !

141 posts

stormwarden • 4 April 2019 at 1:58 AM

@sliced i hope this page might be helpful? https://eggcave.com/forums/ecode and specifically for ur eggs u can look at https://eggcave.com/cove/easycode

Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 4 April 2019 at 1:58 AM

Thank you so very much for this !

141 posts

stormwarden • 4 April 2019 at 2:03 AM

@sliced no problem at all! it can get slow moving here but it's fun to just poke around and take your time 😊 the way to "ping" or notify someone of your reply is to either put an @ before their username or use the red arrow underneath the comment for future reference!

Gender Fluid
51 posts

sliced • 4 April 2019 at 2:14 AM

Thank you so much would you minded if I added you ^u^ I’ll try my best to clicky your eggies two !

141 posts

stormwarden • 4 April 2019 at 2:30 AM

@sliced aw sure i wouldn't mind at all! i'd love to be friends! 😃

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 6 April 2019 at 12:02 AM

@sliced

Welcome to eggcave hope you enjoy it here. Sent you some gifts that you can use on your pets. Take very good care of your pets.