Help meeee

in Welcomes & Introductions

3 posts

undertalestories911 • 4 April 2019 at 5:11 AM

Hey, so I'm really new, and I just wanted to know, what is there to do here?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 April 2019 at 10:12 AM

@undertalestories911

Hi! Welcome to eggcave!

Do you like Undertale? That's one of my favorite video games (and I've played a lot).

Well, the most obvious thing to do here is collecting eggs and feeding, clicking, or viewing them to grow. You can also trade and auction them. I'm going to post a link to a creature value guide so no one tries to trade unfairly with you. The forums have fun stuff to do too. There are games, roleplaying, a forum to chit-chat, and other things. There's a lot of other stuff like the shops, mysterious asteroid, and the quests, so just explore around the website and discover everything.

Also a tip (sorry if you already knew this), when someone post on your wall, don't ping them and reply on your wall. Pinging doesn't work out of forums so they won't see it. You've got to post on their wall instead.

Here is the link to the creature value guide:
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/68875

3 posts

undertalestories911 • 5 April 2019 at 5:04 AM

@bgunny Thanks for helping. I write fanfic about Undertale.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 April 2019 at 10:01 AM

@undertalestories911
That's cool! What are they about? Is the time set after the game?

Androgynous
140 posts

eggcavity • 5 April 2019 at 10:38 PM

Hi @undertalestories911!! It's lovely to meet you!

EggCave is mostly about collecting! Creatures... Items... Money... and more!

This EggCave account is associated with www.eggcavity.com! EggCavity is an EggCave fan site that offers all sorts of cool features such as wishlists, travel viewers, and more! Feel free to contact us if you're ever feeling lost!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 5 April 2019 at 11:58 PM

@undertalestories911

Welcome to eggcave hope you enjoy it here. Sent you some gifts that you can use on your pets. Take very good care of your pets.

3 posts

undertalestories911 • 6 April 2019 at 4:05 AM

@bgunny after the game its on wattpad and Fanfiction.Net if you want to check it out

@eggcavity thank you for telling me, I will check it out

@jirachiwishmaker Thank you so much for the items! ❤️ But I have been on this site before as @kiki-kitty, I've just forgotten entirely that I had an account and how Eggcave worked. But I created this topic before I found out ,so sorry for letting you think I was new......