* Leaf clan
* Frost clan
* Light clan
* Ocean clan
* Flame clan
* Storm clan
* or just loner
>< Rules ><
* You can join any clan but if you wanna be alpha you have to tell me of what clan and ask me for permisson all are avalible
* When you join tell me name, looks, gender, age, clan, rank, and possible wanting element stone
* Element stones are items that give you power of the element granting you wings and those element symbols on you but the element stone can turn on and off there is one of each stone you can make the stone up Aurora stone is taken by me
* if you find someone playing this too and you like them they can be your wolf mate and pups are too just no swearing, sexual or just harrassment or and sexual stuff.
MY WOLF
name : Aurora Fire
looks : light pink with light faded blue down feet light purple followed by blue at tip of tail icy blue eyes pink at tip of ears purple at middle and blue at bottom of ear faded blue with inner purple small heart on forhead lashes and pink blue and purple pads aurora stone necklace with light blue and purple and pink lacing and aurora symbols all over me.

Female
213 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 8 June 2019 at 10:43 PM

@aurorafire can I join? Also can she be an alpha and have a frost elemental stone?

Name: Valeros
Looks: A big sleek and muscular white female she-wolf with snow blue eyes (with a grey tint). Her entire body is covered with crystal-like icicles.