[OPEN] Project Furry (Sign Ups)

in Roleplaying

Is this a good RP idea?

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 31 May 2019 at 2:53 PM

Plot
Project Furry, a secret government project designed to give humans the capabilities of other species. A project that went horribly wrong. It created horribly odd mixed furries that look really creepy compared to regular humans. The project has been discarded, and the experimental people have all gone into hiding. It's been a year since Project Furry. A new group of humans have gathered together. They call themselves the Furry Hunters. Can the furries survive? Or will they be hunted down and captured, one by one...

Rules
- No swearing
- No inappropriate comments
- No starting the roleplay in the sign ups
- No op characters
- No more than 5 characters per person (no sides)
- No bullying others
- The password is "gold" for a male character
- The password is "silver" for a female character

Signing Up
Anything marked with * is optional
Any new ideas can be submitted to me
Username:
Name:
Nickname*:
Animal Parts*: (furry)
Weapon of Choice*:
Backstory:
Family*:
Looks:
Personality:
Password:
Other*:

Characters
We need 5 more characters to start
- Stark Ravenglass (female/wolf/Thelaizywolf2019)
- Roy Kamiki (male/ Furry Hunter (human)/ Mimikyu360)

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 1 June 2019 at 5:47 AM

@mimikyu360 can I join?

Username: Thelaizywolf2019
Name: Stark Ravenglass
Nickname*: None
Animal Parts*: Wolf ears, tail, eyes and snout
Weapons of Choice*: A medieval sword and a hidden hunting knife
Backstory: Stark before was an orphaned child, until a kind couple took her in. The male human was a retired soldier while the female human was a police officer. They thought her how to fight and to defend herself. Then one day, Stark set a new mission: to find her real parents. But in doing so, she has to leave her foster parents.
Family*: REAL family unknown. Foster parents are Michael Williams and Marie Williams
Looks: A grey-haired furry with white eyes. Always wear a Navy blue trench coat, hiding her white undershirt. Wears brown jeans and black shoes.
Personality: When you meet her, she is cold and harsh. But when you get to know her, she is sweet and kind. In battle, she is viscous and ruthless.
Password: silver
Other*: CLASSIFIED

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 1 June 2019 at 10:21 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
Accepted!

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 2 June 2019 at 12:14 AM

@mimikyu360 can we start the rp?

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 2 June 2019 at 12:15 AM

@thelaizywolf2019
We should probably wait for another person to join, but I'll create my characters now

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 2 June 2019 at 12:18 AM

@mimikyu360 okay.

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 2 June 2019 at 2:56 PM

My character OwO
I'll make Aoi later.

Username: Mimikyu360 (yeah boi)
Name: Roy Kamiki
Nickname*: N/A
Animal Parts*: N/A
Weapon of Choice*: Sniper
Backstory: Got sent to a Furry Hunter training camp at the age of 10. He used to get along with everyone all right until his best friend, Aoi, and his step sister, Lyra, became Missing in Action during a Furry Hunt. He became a social recluse. Eventually, he dropped out and became a illegal furry hunting mercenary who continues to search for his sister and his friend who he might have harbored feelings for when he was a child.
Family*: Lyra Kamiki (sister/ MiA furry hunter), Sophie Kamiki (mother/ dead civilian)
Looks: Roy has fluffy black hair that has a bit of purple at the tips, unlike anyone else in the family. He has shocking amber eyes which are normally covered up by a tinted visor. He wears a cameo jacket and black shorts, and has his Weapon of Choice tied to his back by his belt which he never actually puts on his pants. On hot days he ties his jacket around his neck like a cape and you can see his purple undershirt. Also, he wears red sneakers and when he is hunting, he pins his hair out of the way with a cute rabbit clip that he "borrowed" from Lyra before she has went missing.
Personality: Roy is antisocial and a bit of a recluse. He stays away from others because he doesn't want to harbor feelings for them when they are gone. He might seem like a cold-hearted killer, but on the inside he's just a fluffy little boy who never wants to be abandoned again. Once you get to know him, he'll become really clingy to you, and might try to steal your stuff. Never let him near romantic places in public with you if you are female, for his way of being clingy has gotten many old ladies to tell his female friends that they had made the right choice for a boyfriend, to his confusion.
Password: Gold
Other*: Lyra is dead. But even though she is his sister, some of the other students at the old Furry Hunting training camp kept coming to him for love advice, which still confuses him because he is rally oblivious when it comes to romance due to being love deprived for most of his life. He likes mac and cheese, but has a grudge against American cheese due to an incident involving cheese, Aoi, and a brick. Don't ask him about it...

Edit: Waaaaait... who voted "whatever helps you sleep at night" 0_o

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 3 June 2019 at 12:59 AM

I don't know?

Female
127 posts

mimikyu360 • 3 June 2019 at 10:45 AM

OoOoOoF