-- And then, Lyzwen appeared !

in Welcomes & Introductions

Female
1 post

lyzwen • 30 June 2019 at 6:25 PM

Out of nowhere, just like that ! Magic ? Probably... or not. Who knows ?

So hello there, little rhododendrons ! My name is Lyzwen. How was your day ? I hope it was great !
I play a lot of games like this one, so I decided that trying it might be fun ! I'm just really shy, so I'll probably not be on the forum a lot. Sorry ! :c

(PS, random fun fact of the day, did you know that "rhododendron" is the same word in french and english? Well well well, now you do !! ... What? Not very useful, you say?)

Anyway... have a nice day, or night, depending on the clock ! ~

Male
2 posts

meangreen • 1 July 2019 at 9:55 PM

welcome to EggCave,
@lyzwen
I just joined two months ago, but I can tell you some of the basics. As I can see you have already found the cave each month two new pets come to the cave and are their for a limited time. At the mysterious Asteroid you have a small chance of finding the egg, you can only visit it once everyday. At leila oasis you have a chance of finding an endangered creature. At Tim's food shoppe you can put your pets in there for 75 EC per day pet, which will keep your pets from dying if it does not get any feeds . At the thief shop you can find an egg, but you do not know if it is going to be an egg or not, it also can cost a lot of EC as well. You can also find occasionally find stuff at the donation center and adoption center. To earn EC you go under the social tab and click on the click exchange and click on an image and then it should load into another tab and then you press on the feed creature button. This is most of the basics, but if you have any questions then just send me a private message.
Hope this helps,
@meangreen