IF YOU <3 IAN AND EGGCAVE.....

in Problems & Bugs

Female
47 posts

jadewuvchicken • 10 April 2011 at 9:18 PM

If u ❤ī¸ eggcave....make the most creative poke for Ian and eggcave!!!

Here's mine:

RAINBOW WITH A SPRINKLE POKE!!!!! 😋😋😋😋😋

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 10 April 2011 at 9:41 PM

unicorn with whipped cream and a bana split with chocolate syrup and mini marshmallows with angry faces on them poke! 😃

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 10 April 2011 at 9:44 PM

Evil happy cheesecake with crashing gesse and purple mooses made out of whippedcream and magical rainbows and unicron headed people getting shot with lasers (the unicorn thing is from a music video >.< ) and life-sized ice ceam sundays with 2 tons of hot sauce and extra-chocolatey chocolate milk poke O_O

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 9:45 PM

NIIOMTPLABOPARMBETZHELBETRABSBOMONIMONKONOTDTEKHSTROMONT meaning: The laboratory for shuttering, reinforcement, concrete and ferroconcrete operations for composite-monolithic and monolithic constructions of the Department of the Technology of Building-assembly operations of the Scientific Research Institute of the Organization for building mechanization and technical aid of the Academy of Building and Architecture of the USSR POKE!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 10 April 2011 at 9:47 PM

@Balletninja You lost me at "the." xD

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 9:49 PM

@thepells LOST?!? WHERE DID YOU GO?!?!! *looks under rock*

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 10 April 2011 at 9:52 PM

@Balletninja O.O... It's a metaphor, meaning you lost me mentally when I started reading the meaning of NIIOMTPLABOPARMBETZHELBETRABSBOMONIMONKONOTDTEKHSTROMONT xD

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 10 April 2011 at 9:53 PM

Lasagna filled with chicken and pudding, with sprinkled with sparkly purple confetti, along with with blue and green little birds that look similar to the birds from Angry Birds, and all my love for Soccer filled with love for Taylor Swift and striped with a disco-ball texture that is actually a fabric poke. Oh yeah, and I'll add a iPad with that, Ian. 😊 But, not mine! *protectively covers Pudding* Yes, she has a name. (:

If you think about it, all of that is in lasagna...which is kinda gross. (: But, I love everything I listed.

Female
47 posts

jadewuvchicken • 10 April 2011 at 9:54 PM

Whoa!! XD I likey this 😋

Super hydrotastic sugar candy triple axel feathery purple nurple with a flying four-hundred blue winged camel holding a sweet 200 ft banana ice cream sundae with a smiley apricot strawberry cherry mix coming right into ur face ready to explode and make u laugh, lol, rofl, rotflshtc, rotflshtcabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, and pie POKE 😋

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 9:54 PM

@thepells4 Metaphor has kidnapped you!!!???? I will come and save youuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 10 April 2011 at 10:12 PM

@Balletninja No, Metaphor didn't kidnap me. xD *facepalm* Have you ever heard someone talking and another person says, "You lost me at _____" and you can fill in the lbanks with whatever you want to. xD

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 10:14 PM

@thepells4 YOU LOST ANOTHER PERSON! WELL GO FIND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 10 April 2011 at 10:16 PM

@Balletninja *facepalm* THAT'S. NOT. WHAT. I. MEAN. O_O Anyways, I just poored my heart out again in that love stories topic, really sweet yet depressing post, I do that a lot, lol. xD

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 10:17 PM

@thepells4 YOU ARE DEPRESSED?!?!? Symbalta can help 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 10 April 2011 at 10:18 PM

@Balletninja Yeah, Symbalta will do the trick alright. xD No, I mean my love status is depressing, single but waiting for someone, read about it in that topic, lol. xD

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 10:21 PM

@thepells4 Hun, I am in 7th grade and could have any guy in the school. But I don't wanna date, Why? I have years and kiddie crushes are meaningless when you get older. So lemme tell ya life will go on 😊

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 10 April 2011 at 10:24 PM

@Balletninja It's not a kiddie crush. O.O It's straight out love, he likes me back, I have tons of proof. Heck no, it's more than a kiddie crush, they don't last long, I've been heartbroken and waiting for almost 3 years, it's so much different than a crush, considering I'm picky with guys, ut this certian one really made me feel. ☚ī¸

Female
4,530 posts

balletninja • 10 April 2011 at 10:26 PM

@thepells4 I know, I have done that too. But when you get in middle school. All of that goes away!

Female
2,773 posts

thepells4 • 10 April 2011 at 10:30 PM

@Balletninja *sigh* Well I kinda hope that doesn't for me, I can't even describe how I feel in words. Heartbroken, twisted, shattered, trapped in a maze of love that shows no end, one side leads to a field of lies, while the other leads to a happy ending, falling deeper into the bottomless pit of love, so far from the wrold,love surrounds me, sperated, destroyed, true, yet so in love...
Plus, the boy I like really is worth the wait. 😱

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 10 April 2011 at 10:34 PM

Hehe. I seem to like guys with dark hair, and who are kinda smart. xD

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 10 April 2011 at 11:18 PM

... ._. *poke*
Um.
Yeah.
Just curious why this is in the problems section.
Love your comments though XD
pokes->losing people->love

Female
6,833 posts

whitefall • 10 April 2011 at 11:44 PM

@icymuffin - That's what I was wondering. maybe she wanted Ian to see? But still, he might be annoyed...

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 11 April 2011 at 5:22 PM

I'm sorry but this isn't in the right forum... this shouldn't be in the Problems & Bugs forum.